Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Dino Radja played four playoff games in his NBA career so what did he do for his team ?????????????
    Grab a gyro bro, you're gonna be in for a wacky reply to that. Watch

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    CED is exposing his lack of knowledge on the two players. Thats what happens when you talk out of your ass knowing you hardly watched these players play. I love how he admits he didnt see Spoon much if at all but goes on to call people morons if they cant see he was BENCH FODDER/End of the bench material. He had the nerve to ask me with his inital post "what do you base this on" but posts that? Gotta love posters who talk out thier ass. Keep tying CED you are exposing yourself as a fool who doesnt have a clue about what is being debated. You're ignorant.
    You love me and you know it. Anyone that is debating that Weatherspoon was more than bench fodder is an idiot. Spoon is a 6'6" (at best) power forward with no offensive game to speak of, and questionable defense. No perimeter game either, all he had was athleticism in his younger days and 6 fouls.

GOBB has a new best friend, the wee GOBBster. How cute.

Now I'd like both of you to debate that Corliss Williamson is equal to Pau Gasol.

NBA Superstar

Spoon averaged over 18ppg twice and over 15ppg twice, most of it during the time your boy Dino was in the NBA, not bad for a guy with no offensive game.

I just hate the fact I gotta keep pointing all this crap out to you, I feel like I am doing Dino a disservice.

Does everyone in NZ talk out their rear ends? Is that where the down under comes from?

a hint:

open a new window on your browser and check stats before your butt can get to the keyboard to type out some more garbage.

Spoon averaged over 18ppg twice and over 15ppg twice, most of it during the time your boy Dino was in the NBA, not bad for a guy with no offensive game.

I just hate the fact I gotta keep pointing all this crap out to you, I feel like I am doing Dino a disservice.

Does everyone in NZ talk out their rear ends? Is that where the down under comes from?

a hint:

open a new window on your browser and check stats before your butt can get to the keyboard to type out some more garbage.

a hint:

Buddy, I know his stats. Stats mean jack. I wouldn't make an assumption about people from the States based on your idiocy.
    Ben Wallace averaged 9ppg for 2 seasons, you gonna tell me he has offensive game? What about Mutumbo? He averaged 16ppg as a rookie. You gonna tell me he has offensive game?

Get a life newbie, you have no clue. But there is hope for you, GOBB is cosying up to you to get you to paypal him money, so he can pay his bookie.

Dino Raja was the man... Even though the Celtics generally struggled during his tenure here in Boston, it was still a pleasure to have him and watch him play... Pleasant times...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Dino Raja was the man... Even though the Celtics generally struggled during his tenure here in Boston, it was still a pleasure to have him and watch him play... Pleasant times...
    He just needed the right pieces around him. He was by no means a star player, but a good 3rd fiddle with the right players around him. He would work well witha defensive center like Camby and Paul Pierce. Thats a certain playoff team. As oppossed to Spoon who would only make for a bench warmer on a playoff team, or starting beside somebody like Shaq or Ewing. Somebody to cover up all his defencies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
    Somebody to cover up all his defencies.
    Which are?

NBA Superstar

Buddy, I know his stats. Stats mean jack. I wouldn't make an assumption about people from the States based on your idiocy.
    Ben Wallace averaged 9ppg for 2 seasons, you gonna tell me he has offensive game? What about Mutumbo? He averaged 16ppg as a rookie. You gonna tell me he has offensive game?

Get a life newbie, you have no clue. But there is hope for you, GOBB is cosying up to you to get you to paypal him money, so he can pay his bookie.
    Anyone who scored over 18ppg twice in the NBA has an offensive game.

Not 'no offense whatsoever' or however you and your infinite knowledge phrased it. But I guess I need a clue.

Your above response is laughable, I appreciate the entertainment value of your posts.

Which are?
    -Reliable 12 foor jumpshot
    -man to man defense
    -post game
    -passing out of the post

-Reliable 12 foor jumpshot
    -man to man defense
    -post game
    -passing out of the post
    So how did he score and avg what he did?

Anyone who scored over 18ppg twice in the NBA has an offensive game.

Not 'no offense whatsoever' or however you and your infinite knowledge phrased it. But I guess I need a clue.

Your above response is laughable, I appreciate the entertainment value of your posts.
    Should we call it "limited offensive game"? Like Joe Smith. He scored 18ppg. Probably the best comparison for him, but Smith can hit open jumpers, and is the size of a starting power forward.

I never said I had "infinite knowledge", I'm just not trying to kid myself like you, by delusionally thinking Spoon is some sort of offensive force.

So how did he score and avg what he did?
    Offensive rebound put backs. Dunks. A little bit of back to the basketwork ala Charles Barkley, but with a limited reportaire. Basically scores and rebounds on will and physical strength. Was a good man to man and helpside defender when he was younger and had athleticism.

NBA Superstar

Talking

Ced crashed his escalade into a parked car while driving drunk and watching a Dino Radja highlight video

Ced crashed his escalade into a parked car while driving drunk and watching a Dino Radja highlight video
    If I knew who you were, I'd take the time to make a funny post with pictures etc etc etc. But you're a nobody, so I'll leave it at that.