Page 50 of 73 FirstFirst ... 404748495051525360 ... LastLast
    Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Hey guys quick question. Without spoiling anything, can you tell me if I should buy the little Airport that's $150,000 with Trevor so I can do the shipment jobs or whatever? Is it worth spending all my money right now? I'm only 19% through.

Love Live Life

Is the servers not working for online play?

I'm stuck on the online tutorial.

For people that have played online.

What are the online games modes???

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Hey guys quick question. Without spoiling anything, can you tell me if I should buy the little Airport that's $150,000 with Trevor so I can do the shipment jobs or whatever? Is it worth spending all my money right now? I'm only 19% through.
    For me, don't. Cuz' he's still going to end up owning that airport later in the game.

Home of the 16

I finally finished the game. Man, I'm gonna miss those cut-scenes with them in it.

Finished the last heist, made like 41M each :O

Finally got online a few hours ago. Played with a couple of friends, fun as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    Finally got online a few hours ago. Played with a couple of friends, fun as hell.
    I still haven't been able to get on. Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    I still haven't been able to get on. Sucks.
    Are you on the PS3? The only major negative so far is less traffic and pedestrians. Kinda lame, but everything else is better than the single player imo. Another thing that sucks is the auto aim. That said, I'm 99% certain an option to turn that off exists, I just haven't found it yet. More options in terms of hair/clothing and so much to do. A lot of other things are different from the single player as well. For example, you receive a star the first time a cop sees you driving in a stolen vehicle, even if he didn't see you steal it. Overall, online is a blast.
    Last edited by Is He Ill; 10-02-2013 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    Are you on the PS3? The only major negative so far is less traffic and pedestrians. Kinda lame, but everything else is better than the single player imo. Another thing that sucks is the auto aim. That said, I'm 99% certain an option to turn that off exists, I just haven't found it yet. More options in terms of hair/clothing and so much to do. A lot of other things are different from the single player as well. For example, you receive a star the first time a cop sees you driving in a stolen vehicle, even if he didn't see you steal it. Overall, online is a blast.
    I'm on Xbox. It just endlessly loads on the first race mission.

Wish I had friends to play online, ah well :-\

Quote Originally Posted by JerryWest
    Wish I had friends to play online, ah well :-\
    Is it working now?

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I stumbled onto a No Country For Old Men parody last night while driving from my booze delivery at The Hen House, to the abandoned farm house to track down Bounty Hunter wanted Meth Chef Lawrence Tupper.

I was just cutting off the highway across the forest paths to get to the center of the map, and I noticed a handfull of red "enemy" dots on my map. I rode over to check it out, and there were a bunch of cars there, with all the bad guys either laying dead, or dieing, including a dead dog, ala No Country. One guy told me that they got away down the hill, and as I looked down from the bluff, there was in fact a guy down there, not quite dead yet. I ran down and found a briefcase with 25k in it, and when I picked it up the not quite dead guy said that they'd come after me for it. I shot him and drove away, only to be chased down in the woods by a couple of guys on motorcycles who eventually killed me, as I was not in a car equipped to deal with the terrain I was trying to navigate.

I reloaded my game, but haven't found it again since. I was using Trevor, and it was roughly 10:45 in the game, morning. And I jotted down the location on the map.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I stumbled onto a No Country For Old Men parody last night while driving from my booze delivery at The Hen House, to the abandoned farm house to track down Bounty Hunter wanted Meth Chef Lawrence Tupper.

I was just cutting off the highway across the forest paths to get to the center of the map, and I noticed a handfull of red "enemy" dots on my map. I rode over to check it out, and there were a bunch of cars there, with all the bad guys either laying dead, or dieing, including a dead dog, ala No Country. One guy told me that they got away down the hill, and as I looked down from the bluff, there was in fact a guy down there, not quite dead yet. I ran down and found a briefcase with 25k in it, and when I picked it up the not quite dead guy said that they'd come after me for it. I shot him and drove away, only to be chased down in the woods by a couple of guys on motorcycles who eventually killed me, as I was not in a car equipped to deal with the terrain I was trying to navigate.

I reloaded my game, but haven't found it again since. I was using Trevor, and it was roughly 10:45 in the game, morning. And I jotted down the location on the map.
    Yeah, that was a cool nod to NCFOM. They even shot the dog.

I almost died to the two guys on dirtbikes, but I stopped fleeing and just got out and shot them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

were is the location?

Love Live Life

Is the 1st online mission suppose to be just you and Lamar racing???

How do you do team death match and missions with people?