Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Nikola Pekovic is a stud

Quote Originally Posted by PHaYze
    pek is a different kinda dude... he's big...trust me he's big.... but he's also gentle.. and has soft hands... he can definitely finish around the hole..mmm... but he can also fill it up...oh boy can he... haha.. he's got a bright future.
    Why do I feel like this post has nothing to do with basketball?

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33
    With added Downs Syndrome.
    wooooooow can't believe I didnt see that before.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Not I break peoples balls for ranking the euro muscle high. But get the f*ck out of here. Not top 15? Shut up. You cant name 15 Centers over Pek.

Sidenote: Arguing top Centers is kind of lame. Such a weak crop.
    dwight
    bynum
    horford
    chandler
    noah
    gasol
    hibbert
    lopez
    gortrat
    cousins
    jefferson
    nene
    monroe
    bogut
    varajoe
    duncan

that's 16 and
    i'm not including mcgee,deandre or camby who have an argument as well

Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    dwight
    bynum
    noah
    gasol

that's 16 and
    i'm not including mcgee,deandre or camby who have an argument as well

Those are the only guys you can really say are better than Pekovic, his numbers as a starter are -

16.2ppg, 9.3rpg 55% FG, and once he's eligible his 5.1 offensive rebounds per game will lead the league.

The fact you have Bogut being better than him means you can't be taken seriously, the guy has played 12 games this year....12. And in those 12 games he averaged 11 and 8 on 44% shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by abuC
    Those are the only guys you can really say are better than Pekovic, his numbers as a starter are -

16.2ppg, 9.3rpg 55% FG, and once he's eligible his 5.1 offensive rebounds per game will lead the league.

The fact you have Bogut being better than him means you can't be taken seriously, the guy has played 12 games this year....12. And in those 12 games he averaged 11 and 8 on 44% shooting.

A little presumptuous to say his list was any order; especially when you consider his post was in response to someone else saying there aren't many good centers in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Why do I feel like this post has nothing to do with basketball?

Because it doesn't...

Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    A little presumptuous to say his list was any order; especially when you consider his post was in response to someone else saying there aren't many good centers in the league.

The person I quoted said Pekovic isn't even a top 15 center in a previous post, at which point GOBB said he couldn't name 15 centers "over" him. That is his list of centers he thinks is better than Pekovic, the order is irrelevant since he feels all of those guys are better.

The person I quoted said Pekovic isn't even a top 15 center in a previous post, at which point GOBB said he couldn't name 15 centers "over" him. That is his list of centers he thinks is better than Pekovic, the order is irrelevant since he feels all of those guys are better.

In that case, my bad.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Whats wrong with Pekovic ? Why didnt he play last game ?

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    Whats wrong with Pekovic ? Why didnt he play last game ?
    his ankles are a non-stop wreck.

did he have this problem in europe too?

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    his ankles are a non-stop wreck.

did he have this problem in europe too?
    I know that he was playing injured during EC but he was fine during his time with Partizan . I think he is getting injured because he is playing more minutes than he should , combine that with playing with a lot of contact and you get an injure . In Europe he didnt even play 25 mpg and last season in NBA he didnt play much but he was healthy . I think Pekovic is a kind of player that will play no matter what so it could be possible that he never recoverd from his injure from before all star and his injure just got worse now .

Banned

Nikola Scrubovic

How come if he's playing with the best PF in the game PLUS #2 pick defensive stud Darko PLUS Super Cool Beas his team is still so shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Nikola Scrubovic

How come if he's playing with the best PF in the game PLUS #2 pick defensive stud Darko PLUS Super Cool Beas his team is still so shit?
    Darko? really? Beasley? really?

do you follow the wolves at all because darko got benched after 5 minutes against the Suns and hasn't played 1 second since. Adelman doesn't have anything good to say about him

beasley may well be the most inconsistent player in the NBA. loads of offensive talent and really not shabby on defense, but checks out all the time... just goes indifferent.

but we know how good bogut is when he's healthy
    and u really think pekovic is better than big al brook lopez roy hibbert(all star)
    duncan whose team is a 2nd seed in the west,chandler or horford(i know he's injured)

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    but we know how good bogut is when he's healthy
    and u really think pekovic is better than big al brook lopez roy hibbert(all star)
    duncan whose team is a 2nd seed in the west,chandler or horford(i know he's injured)
    big al - maybe
    brook lopez - yes
    roy hibbert(all star) - maybe (Nik didn't start until the middle of February but there was quite a little talk about how he should have got an injury replacement for the All-Star game)
    duncan - now? yes
    chandler - yes
    horford - injuries are what they are, Pekovic is also struggling with them.

This season Pekovic has outplayed everyone on that list. He also outplayed and sat both Dwight Howard & Gortat right down on the bench with foul trouble when he played them.

Stats ain't everything but Pek's line against Hibbert is a classic example:
    NP: 15 & 6 in 23 minutes
    RH: 6 & 5 in 29 minutes