Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    An Icon Forever

Default Re: Jogging late at night

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
    I tried the Master Cleanse roughly a year ago and I got great results. I dunno how or why, but it seems like I've jumpstarted my metabolism. I'll have a month of eating complete garbage. Fast food, pizza, chinese, chips, vasts amounts of booze, whatever I please and I'll still be losing weight for that month. Not much mind you, but its progress in the right direcetion.

About a year and a half ago I weighed in at 243, as of yesterday I'm 204. I'm aiming for 180-185. I'm 6' and with a body frame resembling Lebron, so I'm a big dude and I think no matter what I do my body wont allow me to be under 180.

For how long did you try the Master Cleanser?

Lets GO PENS!

I've been running at night and in the morn. working out every other day. It's legit running at night. I live out in the woods so I'll see maybe one car but I take 3 nights one on the head two in the hands and one extra in a bag on my back. might also throw a knife or maybe a .22 in my bag plus my phone and some water. that is if I go for longer runs. right now I've just been doing about 3 miles a little more but nothing to big.

Night runs are sweet though. so much more adrenaline when you can't see anything.

I do run at night, but not where I can't see anything. Don't you twist your ankle a lot, running at night in the woods?

Two days ago I went and it was perfect. The biggest thunderstorm we've had in years was going on, the temperature was right in between that sweet spot where it isn't cold or hot, the rain was pouring down and the scenery was literally this:

i started running at night as well around 11 at night

only 2 miles but its still provides for a good sweat get back home and do some pushups and crunches

don't get kidnapped and raped

GiveItToBurrito
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I think it's best to exercise in the morning, since that way your metabolism is up for the rest of the day. Still, if the only way you can stay motivated is to do it at night, by all means, keep on doing it.

EDIT Wow, didn't check the date of the first post... EDIT

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I do run at night, but not where I can't see anything. Don't you twist your ankle a lot, running at night in the woods?

Two days ago I went and it was perfect. The biggest thunderstorm we've had in years was going on, the temperature was right in between that sweet spot where it isn't cold or hot, the rain was pouring down and the scenery was literally this:
    nice... yeah i actually ran last night and then this morning and then i worked out and played basketball... so I'm going to rest until tom night. my calfs are aching ahaha

as far as getting better cardio as in can run longer better wind and such. does HIIT work as good as long runs?

I rule the local playground Inspector Rick's Avatar

Wow, I just read this entire thread thinking it was a current thread, but nope, I see my post from 2007 at the top of the page LOL.

I was at 204 back then and I was hoping to reach the 180-185 range. Well I did reach my goal a few months back, but its STILL not good enough. Gym tomorrow morning!