Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron has easily been the best player in the clutch this year

KD's gotta be up their with his game against Chicago, can't remember if he has had any other clutch moments this year.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    He really needed Ray Allen last season
    Battier, Wade, Bosh, Miller, etc.. All of them are more clutch than LeBron..

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by KOBE143
    Ray Allen is the one who finds a way to have an open shot.. You know, Ray Allen is only 2nd to Kobe in moving without the ball.. It easy for any player to find him open becos he is the one that make himself open.. LeBron is lucky, he can easily stat pad with Ray Allen..

Ray is the best off the ball player in the league. Kobe is not even close

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    i suppose only lebron is capable of finding an open ray allen

you heard it here first guys, ray allen is only clutch because lebron finds him open

ray allen had never hit a clutch shot before he came to heat. lebron is great
    Wow.

LeBron made the correct decision to pass it to Ray. Ray made the shot. Heat won the game.

Don't be so upset, the Heat will lose soon and you'll have plenty of *********ion material.

Can't believe that is censored.

Durant?

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    Wow.

LeBron made the correct decision to pass it to Ray. Ray made the shot. Heat won the game.

Don't be so upset, the Heat will lose soon and you'll have plenty of *********ion material.

Can't believe that is censored.
    im curious... what did you write just misspell one of the letters i'll figure it out

Banned

Ray Allen is the one who finds a way to have an open shot.. You know, Ray Allen is only 2nd to Kobe in moving without the ball.. It easy for any player to find him open becos he is the one that make himself open.. LeBron is lucky, he can easily stat pad with Ray Allen..
    This is a completely ignorant post. Ray Allen has been open on all of his last second shot attempts because the defense has been solely focused on Lebron in those moments. It's not like Ray is fighting off screens nowadays, he's been a spot up shooter and has been hitting wide open 3s because of all the attention Bron gets and his (Bron's) court vision and decision-making. And Kobe has never been great at moving without the ball, don't know where the hell you're getting that notion from.

Stop sucking LeBrick dick Mr. Asshole.. Everyone knows LeBrick is a choker.. Theres a reason why he is surrounded by clutch player..
    Are you really comprehending what is coming out of your brain you cretin? You want Lebron to basically ignore the wideopen shooter at his sweetspot and heave up a circus shot instead....

As you being this absurd and bitter Kobe fan i fully understand why you would prefer that logic as you are used to seeing it very often:

Last edited by pauk; 11-30-2012 at 12:56 AM.

im curious... what did you write just misspell one of the letters i'll figure it out
    Technical term for fapping.

Easily. No one else is close.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Easily. No one else is close.
    Is this sarcasm?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Are you really comprehending what is coming out of your brain you cretin? You want Lebron to basically ignore the wideopen shooter at his sweetspot and heave up a circus shot instead....

As you being this absurd and bitter Kobe fan i fully understand why you would prefer that logic as you are used to seeing it very often:

lets be real dude, lamar odom has never hit a clutch shot in his life (with few seconds left i mean). and fine fish has hit plenty, but he was so far away. thats like the equivalent of udonis haslem being open behind the 3 pt line for lebron. so maybe forcing a 3 might not have been the wisest decision but dont act like it was such an easy decision.

lets be real dude, lamar odom has never hit a clutch shot in his life (with few seconds left i mean). and fine fish has hit plenty, but he was so far away. thats like the equivalent of udonis haslem being open behind the 3 pt line for lebron. so maybe forcing a 3 might not have been the wisest decision but dont act like it was such an easy decision.
    Exactly It's better to have Kobe shoot over 3 people than to have Lamar freaking Odom take the last shot.

If that was Derek Fisher or Ron Artest there's no doubt Kobe would have passed it.

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    Technical term for fapping.
    i dont fap to the heat losing. i mean it does put a smile on my face but it doesnt affect my life. now if the knicks win it all, i will superfapfapfap the night away. sorry, i suppose no one had to know that. but us knicks fans been starving for so long

I am not faulting Kobe at all, i am only retaliating at Kobe143 and his logic... He wants Lebron to do exactly like that in that situation and ignore Ray Allen who would be in Lamars place instead....... Lebron has hit him like this 3 times in a row now, 3 out of 3... Ray has hit them all, there is no reason whatsoever to stop creating that wideopen play for him in such a situation... let Ray miss at least ONCE for gods sake then maybe Lebron can be thinking about doing what Kobe143 wants him to do (even then i doubt he would)...
    Last edited by pauk; 11-30-2012 at 01:02 AM.