Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Cavs fans....Keep ya head up!

i am seeing teh same thing on FB.

I am a fan of wherever Raymond Felton is playing, and there is a chance it could be the heat.

Default Re: Cavs fans....Keep ya head up!

Quote Originally Posted by bballer
    i am seeing teh same thing on FB.

I am a fan of wherever Raymond Felton is playing, and there is a chance it could be the heat.
    Not a chance in hell. He is the best PG in free agency, and will NOT take a minimum contract.

High School Varsity 6th Man justin43's Avatar

Default Re: Discuss losing LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers perspective

This is going to devastate the economy in Cleveland. Through I wished that Lebron would have kept his promise to that city, I understand his decision. However, Cleveland is going to hate Lebron for a minute. I already see the jerseys being burnt on televison.

Default Re: The new face of the Cavs franchise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    That was quick as hell.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Hotshoot's Avatar

Default Re: Discuss losing LeBron James from the Cleveland Cavaliers perspective

Quote Originally Posted by justin43
    This is going to devastate the economy in Cleveland. Through I wished that Lebron would have kept his promise to that city, I understand his decision. However, Cleveland is going to hate Lebron for a minute. I already see the jerseys being burnt on televison.
    Dan Gilbert should have sold the Cavs last year when he had the chance.

Decent playground baller nolebball's Avatar

I think the LeBron-less Cavs could still make the playoffs in the East, or at least get close. Am I crazy?

Decent playground baller marion706's Avatar

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by nolebball
    I think the LeBron-less Cavs could still make the playoffs in the East, or at least get close. Am I crazy?
    Williams/West/Gibson
    Parker/Moon/Green
    Andy/Hickson/Jamison

Williams/West/Jamison/Hickson/Andy starters?

I bet we pass the ball a lot more and stop standing and watching so much.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

If LeBron was really determined to leave Cleveland, I wanted him to join the Bulls. I had doubts about how I would feel if it happened; as I watched him leave his hometown team tonight I realized how wrong I was for hoping to pry him away for my favorite team.

The bottom line is that I sincerely feel regret for LeBron's decision and what that must feel like for the folks of Cleveland.

Cleveland is a sinking ship. but they can probably play great defense all year long like the Bobcats. the trouble is that they'll have no go to player.

Quote Originally Posted by nolebball
    I say no way. There is no way they finish above the Heat, Celtics, Magic, Hawks, Bucks, or Bulls, and almost certainly will be behind the Bobcats as well. I think the Knicks will be better than the Cavs, and maybe even the Pistons or 76ers. The Cavs are going to be bad for a long, long time.

Too bad losers.. I'm fairly anti lebron for his media whoring etc but I think it will be exciting to watch Miami next season!!!

How many of the cavs bandwagoners will support Miami now lol!

WTF is wrong with the morons burning jerseys??!? It's a business you retards get over it. I'm sure if you had the chance to ball with ur mates, make mega $$ and ditch stinktown you would jump at the chance!!!

Derka
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: The new face of the Cavs franchise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    LOL, he is way mad. This is so sick.

Wow, he shitted on Bron. I'm glad people are not holding their punches here.

chips93
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

i cant wait to see harrison barnes wearing number 23 for the cavs in 2011/12

HE SHALL TRULY BE THE KING

by the way is that letter from dan gilbert for real, is anybody sure that it wasnt a hacker, if its legitimate dan gilberts got some serious balls