Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Default Re: Allen Iverson Retires

Retired in disgrace. Who else saw this coming a mile away?

What a prima donna, selfish, lazy loser....

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

he can be a star again by playing in Europe or China. just a thought i would have if im Iverson, if I can't play as a starter in America, i'll be a starter in a worser league.

AI left the game too soon. shame.

Default Re: Iverson Won't Retire?

Iverson just keep putting s-hit on his shoulders. Way to make a fool out of yourself IVerson. You go!.

Allen Iverson, If You Can Hear Me, Accept A 6th Man Role!!! Ffs Man, Check Your Ego And Face Reality!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.G.
    Allen Iverson, If You Can Hear Me, Accept A 6th Man Role!!! Ffs Man, Check Your Ego And Face Reality!!!!!!

That will never happen. That's why teams like Boston, Cleveland, and San Antonio want nothing to do with him. That's the only way he's winning a ring.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

retiring "officially" doesnt make any sense unless you need that pension to kick in sooner (hopefully he doesnt). He may get a sweet KVH deal downthe road

THIS JUST IN, Allen Iverson un-retiring! In a public statement, Iverson stated "Yeah, that whole retiring thing was a giant cry for attention. Did you seriously think I was hanging it up at 34? If there isn't a team that will start me and let me handle the ball all the time, I'll make my own NBA team, and I'll call it The Allen Iverson AllenIversons, and I'll play all five positions, and coach, and manage, and own, and scout (that'll be easy, I'll just scout myself!), and we'll for sure win a championship because I'm the best scorer in the league. And lastly, ME ME ME!!! DID YOU NOTICE I FAKE-RETIRED EVERYBODY?!? WELL, DID YOU????" [COLOR="White"]What a chump, I've officially lost all respect for AI.[/COLOR]

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    That will never happen. That's why teams like Boston, Cleveland, and San Antonio want nothing to do with him. That's the only way he's winning a ring.
    Ainge said the Celtics had ongoing discussions about signing him. Sounds like a lil more than nothing to do with him?

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    Ainge said the Celtics had ongoing discussions about signing him. Sounds like a lil more than nothing to do with him?

If they wanted him that bad, they would have signed him before Memphis did.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

hell naw he ain't retiring. He should play in china.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.G.
    THIS JUST IN, Allen Iverson un-retiring! In a public statement, Iverson stated "Yeah, that whole retiring thing was a giant cry for attention. Did you seriously think I was hanging it up at 34? If there isn't a team that will start me and let me handle the ball all the time, I'll make my own NBA team, and I'll call it The Allen Iverson AllenIversons, and I'll play all five positions, and coach, and manage, and own, and scout (that'll be easy, I'll just scout myself!), and we'll for sure win a championship because I'm the best scorer in the league. And lastly, ME ME ME!!! DID YOU NOTICE I FAKE-RETIRED EVERYBODY?!? WELL, DID YOU????" [COLOR="White"]What a chump, I've officially lost all respect for AI.[/COLOR]
    Was this suppose to be funny? such disrespect for one of the best to ever touch the hardwood. Ever think he just wants to win on his own terms rather than somebody else's? so he's not chasing for a ring and playing 15 minutes on the bench(I'd rather see him do that) but he wants to start and impact the wins

I rule the local playground darius15's Avatar

Default Allen Iverson APPRECIATION Thread

The retirement thread has a lot of AI haters, as you can all see. Here's a thread to remember what was a great career.

Haters, please stay out, go high five each other in someone else's thread please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79WSHpMU894

Default Re: Allen Iverson APPRECIATION Thread

Default Re: Allen Iverson APPRECIATION Thread

Allen Iverson in his prime was one of the best individual talents we have ever seen. Consistently putting up 30 a night and an MVP.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

F**k you Otis smith we couldve used him