View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 04:46 AM   #3404
EroticVanilla
Sexual Chocolate=GOAT

Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Only top tier universities (top 50 or so) are respectable enough that you can brag imo. The difference between the exams, course load of a top university compared to an average one is huge (especially since curves work relative to your competition). I don't think it's fair to base the grading system of NA on a random community college, higher than 85% is unheard of at my university too (or any respectable one). My TA kept one of my papers for future examples and I still only got an 85% on it, when there were literally no negative comments on the entire thing. People I know who've come to my school from England usually have a really easy time in English/History classes which are writing oriented (history program usually very euro-centric so they have an advantage there) but that's about it.
I don't understand the point of stopping at 85%, your paper was good enough for your teacher to hold onto it for future classes to use as an example of what she's looking for in a paper, but it doesn't warrant a 100? Do you have to pull some Einstein theory of relativity out of your ass to get a 100? why even have 86-100 if it's impossible to get it?
EroticVanilla is offline   Reply With Quote