Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Mike Tyson laid out Wesley Snipes

Anyone ever seen the Damon Wayans stand-up special "The Last Stand?" Well anyway, he said he was somewhere and Mike came out of no where and grabbed him and and started saying "He funny man, I don't like the things you been saying about me on your show." Damon then said it was his brother Keenen.

Ich Liebe die Bulls! CelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    From Mike's ex-bodyguard's book about working for him, "The Inner Ring".

Fucc was Wesley thinking? All the hoes in LA and he had to pick Iron Mike's chick. Call that a fatal attraction.

That black belt don't mean anything in a bathroom with a psychopath.

The Inner Ring is an awesome book! I remember reading that back in 96 or so. The book also does a great job of explaining how Tyson was set-up in the rape case by Don King.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by CelticForce1349
    The Inner Ring is an awesome book! I remember reading that back in 96 or so. The book also does a great job of explaining how Tyson was set-up in the rape case by Don King.
    I actually think Tyson was 100% innocent...

that girl had accused someone of raping her in the past and it was shown that she lied about it...

either King's lawyers are complete idiots or they were not allowed to bring that case up...

either way, I think him serving time for something he didn't do is at least part of the reason he was so crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-

that girl had accused someone of raping her in the past and it was shown that she lied about it...

either King's lawyers are complete idiots or they were not allowed to bring that case up...

either way, I think him serving time for something he didn't do is at least part of the reason he was so crazy...
    He said he did it ...

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    He said he did it ...
    when did he do that?

he has said that he went to jail for rape...

he never said he was guilty...

-primetime-

http://www.filmjunk.com/2009/01/21/s...-tyson-review/

^^^from Jan 2009

he denies the rape...

Pelican Brief

Didnt think he admitted to the rape unless it was a plea deal.. Which I dont think it was. Tyson's face and his hands when he got arrested were hillarious. He looked a little happy lol.

I only find one thing about this story a little weird. Why would Wesley go into the bathroom? Did he think he could fight back? Did he just get dragged into the bathroom?

Ich Liebe die Bulls! CelticForce1349's Avatar

Agreed. If anyone were to take the time to read this book and look at the character of the accuser and the specifics of her statements, an honest juror would have to vote not guilty.

Quick news flash for those too lazy to read the book, Don King hired Tyson's Lawyer and it was a set-up framed by King. It was really all because Tyson had gone behind King's back and signed a contract ( with the Duva's) to fight Holyfield that Don King had no promotional ties or other connections.

Don wasn't going to make a single penny on a fight that was expected to generate 100 million dollars at that time. Yes, Don calculated that it was better to let Tyson go to jail than lose the right to promote Tyson. Tyson was sick and tired of the "road to recovery" matches with guys like Alex Stewart and then being forced into two fights with Razor Ruddick. Tyson wanted his titles back but King never secured the rights to Douglas in case of an upset, and the Main Events wouldn't let Don anywhere near Holyfield. After two years of waiting to fight for the heavyweight title Tyson signed a valid contract with the Duva's that would have kicked King out of the picture for at least 2 years.

There are more details but I don't feel like going into them. Tyson has done his share of sins but he never raped the girl who helped send him to jail.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NOHCP3
    I only find one thing about this story a little weird. Why would Wesley go into the bathroom? Did he think he could fight back? Did he just get dragged into the bathroom?
    get knocked out in public or private?

-primetime-

There is one thing a little strange here...

when Tyson got in a bar fight with Mitch Green he looked like this after one punch:

If Tyson knocked out Snipes I would have to believe that Snipes would have had a very badly swollen face....

Did Snipes go into hiding for a couple weeks after that or something?

Kute

It seems unlikely that a girl of loose morals would not go willingly with a man of Mike Tysons stature. then again, it's possible that he was used to hving whatever he wanted at that point and demanded it. i don't know. didn't she accuse some other guy of raping her too? and why did don king get mike a tax attorney?

There is one thing a little strange here...

when Tyson got in a bar fight with Mitch Green he looked like this after one punch:

If Tyson knocked out Snipes I would have to believe that Snipes would have had a very badly swollen face....

Did Snipes go into hiding for a couple weeks after that or something?
    yea he was hiding cause he was a fugitive, he stole from the money train.. while in hiding he played pick up ball with a white man who cant jump.. he also caught the jungle fevah.. then he shaved the beard he grew to disguise himself with a sharp blade.. they eventually caught him though, and some some sick scientists decided to freeze him.. unfortunately, he was melted 100 years later, and he wrecked havoc until some demolition man dude finally caught up to him..

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

mike tyson is still the man

   

really not much to say.
    the fascination of watching trains collide, ie children trapped in powerful mens' bodies...

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NOHCP3
    Didnt think he admitted to the rape unless it was a plea deal.. Which I dont think it was. Tyson's face and his hands when he got arrested were hillarious. He looked a little happy lol.

I imagine Mike and the other guy had him cornered and he had no choice. He was getting KO'd one way or the other.