Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

Stupid to wear some shoes that makes you seem taller.
    In the end of the day she's going to see how tall you really are and you won't wear shoes if you take her home. Height is just not something you'll be able to hide and it will only make you look stupid if you try to do so.

I'm 6'7 being too tall is not great all the time either, I tower over all the females I've been with and I rather not hook up with females shorter than 5'8.

Default Re: i am getting drink with a girl 4 inches taller than me tom night...does she care?

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    no. she is 6"0.

i'm 5"8.
    I aint trying to nitpick here but don't worry you are not 4 inches shorter than her, only two. On another note as a 6' girl she must be over the whole height issue by now, unless you are dating an 18 year old or something.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Stupid to wear some shoes that makes you seem taller.
    In the end of the day she's going to see how tall you really are and you won't wear shoes if you take her home. Height is just not something you'll be able to hide and it will only make you look stupid if you try to do so.

I'm 6'7 being too tall is not great all the time either, I tower over all the females I've been with and I rather not hook up with females shorter than 5'8.
    Something about you screams insecurity.. Why would you everywhere post your height or other physical attributes? Youre obsessed with yourself.

thanks guys. not so worried anymore.

one of the few times you get legit responses and not people ripping on you.

appreciate it.
    The more you act like it's not an issue at all, the less likely it will be an issue for her. Tell her she looks good, but don't mention her height or tell she's tall.

Some tall women are insecure about their height. A good friend of mine is tall and blonde and looks like Laura Dern and she is super-insecure about her height and looks.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I aint trying to nitpick here but don't worry you are not 4 inches shorter than her, only two. On another note as a 6' girl she must be over the whole height issue by now, unless you are dating an 18 year old or something.
    ...there are 12 inches in a foot...

anyways, to the OP, if she's agreed to have a drink with you she has probably already crossed that bridge.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Something about you screams insecurity.. Why would you everywhere post your height or other physical attributes? Youre obsessed with yourself.
    Only an insecure person would come up with such conclusion. When have I spammed about my height or other attributes? The times I've mentioned my height have been in basketball discussions or threads like this when people like OP make too big deal of not being tall. Hell, I even wrote that being tall isn't even a hit when meeting females.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Only an insecure person would come up with such conclusion. When have I spammed about my height or other attributes? The times I've mentioned my height have been in basketball discussions or threads like this when people like OP make too big deal of not being tall. Hell, I even wrote that being tall isn't even a hit when meeting females.
    Don't mind him millwad, celt's being a bitch cause his favorite team is losing all the time. Awwww!

Women don't care how tall you are; they care about how you "carry" yourself. Height happens to be the biggest aspect of how you carry yourself, and the one part of it you have no control over. But there is a lot you do have control over, like how you dress, your hair, your gait, your demeanor, etc.

On the whole, you want to be taller than the woman you're with. It's almost always a compatibility stretch if you're not. But this doesn't apply in all cases. I've seen great matched couples with inverted heights. The important thing is to "act tall." If you're some huge tall dude but you just act awkward and lanky, that's not attractive either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Even the suicidal dude gettin pvssy

God hate my dick
    i thought you got ***** on the reg? cmon son

코비=GOAT

This thread makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    That reminds me of a story I was told by someone who is barely taller than me. It was a 6'2" woman and she turned down the person because he was supposedly too short, and he said well, if you're waiting for a guy your height, you'll be waiting a long time(or something, I'm paraphrasing.) Point is, that persuaded her.
    Was he 5'4?

I'm so bad with chicks I had two prostitutes walk out on me mid blowjob.

I wish this were a joke.

This thread is unintentional comedic Gold. I never saw the appeal of girls over 5'10. I like a 5'3-5'8 range.

i disagree with that much of a difference....what happens later? same reason i would never wear a hairpiece or something (shave my head)

So you honestly think she's not gonna notice you're a bald dwarf?

I'm so bad with chicks I had two prostitutes walk out on me mid blowjob.

I wish this were a joke.
    Did you keep saying "Oooooh Yeeeaaaah" in a Randy Savage voice?

Seriously, I would love to hear more details about this. PM, if you don't want them public.

I also worked with this woman who was probably 6'4" or 6'5". My desk used to be right next the staircase from downstairs and I first saw her coming up the stairs. She just kept coming and coming. It felt like it when on for 15 or 20 seconds. Near the end, I thought "Get the livestock into the barn and bar the doors."

I once had to install some software on her computer and I needed to reboot it. She had her IM software set to load and login upon reboot. It opened as soon as I got to windows. So I got to see who she had in her friends list and who she banned. She banned the lesbian who sat next to her.