Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: NBA Live 07

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Technical Lead
    has anyone ever thought that maybe some people like live better than 2k and some people like 2k better than live because everyone has their own preference? You keep insulting people who does not think the same way you do. Does this help your cause? I don't think so.

anyway, i played live and 2k each year and i always end up playing live the most. A lot of people say that it's arcady and easy to score ala And 1. Have you guys actually played around with the game sliders? If you have, i dont understand why you dont just adjust the sliders to a level of your liking? If you want tough competition, then work with the sliders. If you want And1 ballin, then just use the default.

Sometimes, people tend to feel that if you disagree with them, that means you are wrong. well, it's not. It just means we are human and we have our unique preferences. So, going back to the topic, nba live rocks.
    you shouldnt have to mess with the sliders. And when you do that it causes confusion because every1 has different sliders.

Saw a basketball once Technical Lead's Avatar

But dont get me wrong, I love 2k's graphics.. just that i like the gameplay in live after working with the sliders.

Bucks fan

At IGN, they have a new 400 MB download of 2k7, and it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen (regarding basketball video games). Just stunning. If you guys have IGN Insider, stop what you're doing and download the video.

If you don't have IGN Insider, go to 2ksports.com and fish around the basketball forum there.

If they could find a way to charge me $100 for this game, I would pay it. Now this is what I bought the xbox360 for.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    At IGN, they have a new 400 MB download of 2k7, and it's the most amazing thing I've ever seen (regarding basketball video games). Just stunning. If you guys have IGN Insider, stop what you're doing and download the video.

If you don't have IGN Insider, go to 2ksports.com and fish around the basketball forum there.

If they could find a way to charge me $100 for this game, I would pay it. Now this is what I bought the xbox360 for.
    adam, can you upload this video on rapidshare or something? thanks

I hate how the players just stand there after taking a shot.

Washed up streetballer ACCBaller1403's Avatar

Adam, any way you can put the file on yousendit.com or something? I want to see this so bad and the guy hosting it on 2ksports.com is out of bandwidth. No doubt 2k is going to dominate yet again.

Bucks fan

Sorry - I can't upload anything that large. It crashes my browser to do anything over 200 megs or so. I wish somebody would break it up into smaller chunks.

If anybody knows any mac freeware that would allow me to cut it into smaller videos (it's a wmv file), I'd be willing to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JalenRawley
    Actually, I didn’t quote a big post, I wrote a big post. -You- quoted that big post, as did someone else. But, that’s neither here nor there.

People who give advice should heed it themselves, lest hypocracy reign.
    I was attacking you, I liked your post, it was the fact that somebody just "pressed" quote and then we had to read it all over again. They should just have pushed reply, there is no need to quote something they aren't even refereing to.

I actually think we both have the same opinion on this matter, I was talking to that stupid Mavs fan.

Default Re: NBA Live 07

Celtics 2016 Champs

loved this game

OG soundtracks in 06 07 and 08.
    Genius people that put up those soundtracks

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

DJ play the phucking music cause it makes me wanna dance
    Can't you see my body grooving

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    DJ play the phucking music cause it makes me wanna dance
    Can't you see my body grooving

Do they still play it in HK/China??

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Homie, we major.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Do they still play it in HK/China??
    Yes we all gather around the local internet cafe and play it on the PlayStation 2.