Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

New episode in 2 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if Clay hired those Mexicans to shoot up up the Mayans just to make it seem as if "another" cartel is pissed off at them, hence finding an excuse to take Tara out of the picture.

Serious playground baller Applause's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    New episode in 2 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if Clay hired those Mexicans to shoot up up the Mayans just to make it seem as if "another" cartel is pissed off at them, hence finding an excuse to take Tara out of the picture.

:applau

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

All I have to say is... HOLY CRAP! I did not see that coming.

Can someone explain what happened in the first 15 minutes, in white text perhaps? I started watching when the sheriff went to the club and let them know he knew about the threat on Tara's life.

I am very upset with myself. Passed out right before the show started and caught the last 5 mins.

Downloading it currently so I can re-watch, but yeah, wow.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

That felt inevitable to me.

So what's next. Opie knows Jax was going up there to check in on Piney. Gemma knows Clay wasn't where he said he was.

Do they play this into suspicion of Jax from Opie? Does Jax's denial make Gemma question where Clay really was that night?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    That felt inevitable to me.

So what's next. Opie knows Jax was going up there to check in on Piney. Gemma knows Clay wasn't where he said he was.

Do they play this into suspicion of Jax from Opie? Does Jax's denial make Gemma question where Clay really was that night?
    Good questions. I kept wondering if Clay was going to try to clean up the scene and disappear Piney or leave him there and spin it off like the Cartel got to him. Or maybe even cut Piney's head off since that seems to be the cartels style.

Clay is entering dangerous territory though. In the past when he has done stuff like kill Donna at least he could justify his actions to people, now he is just doing things solely for him, I don't even think Tig will back him up on any of this.

All around good episode though. A lot of action while keeping Charming involved as well with the fundraiser.

So Whats going to happen with Juice? You can tell all along that Chibs has known something is up with him. Chibs would probably be the most likely to forgive Juice since he almost gave up info to the Feds in season 3.

Banned

clay is a straight goon, ***** fuked up opies life

Just watched it. Best episode of the season so far. Shocked at what Clay did, but there's so much chaos now between the club, the town, and the cartel that I don't expect any less at this point. Next week should be good.

Serious playground baller Applause's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Just watched it. Best episode of the season so far. Shocked at what Clay did, but there's so much chaos now between the club, the town, and the cartel that I don't expect any less at this point. Next week should be good.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    Good questions. I kept wondering if Clay was going to try to clean up the scene and disappear Piney or leave him there and spin it off like the Cartel got to him. Or maybe even cut Piney's head off since that seems to be the cartels style.
    Yeah, I think this is it. If you noticed after Clay killed him, he took Piney's blood and wrote LS on an old club photo. I'm pretty sure that LS is the same cartel they're said to be at war with.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive
    Yeah, I think this is it. If you noticed after Clay killed him, he took Piney's blood and wrote LS on an old club photo. I'm pretty sure that LS is the same cartel they're said to be at war with.
    Oh thats right I forgot about that.

Some of the club members are going to realize it wasn't the cartel. That is just not their style. To break the door in and then wrestle with Piney, grab the shotgun that Piney is always carrying around there, and then shoot him with his own gun. Those cartel guys are surgical, they would send multiple guys there and would use their own guns. Well, they probably wouldn't waste their time going after one alone old guy anyway, and defiently wouldn't just kill him and leave him, they need to put on a show with it.

I keep going back and forth on whether or not this will be Clay's last season. There's just too much crap he's gotten himself into and even if he does have Tara taken out, Gemma and Unser know what's going on. I think it comes down to Gemma. If she gets tired of Clay then you know he's gone by the end of this season.

But at the same time what is Sutter going to do with 3 more seasons if he ends the Jax/Clay feud this season? I think at the most there would be enough drama for one season (final season) without Clay and have the season be about Jax and Opie finally taking control of the club and taking it in their own direction.

I just really wonder what is going to happen the next 5 episodes this season and if/how Sutter can keep Clay around after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    I keep going back and forth on whether or not this will be Clay's last season. There's just too much crap he's gotten himself into and even if he does have Tara taken out, Gemma and Unser know what's going on. I think it comes down to Gemma. If she gets tired of Clay then you know he's gone by the end of this season.

But at the same time what is Sutter going to do with 3 more seasons if he ends the Jax/Clay feud this season? I think at the most there would be enough drama for one season (final season) without Clay and have the season be about Jax and Opie finally taking control of the club and taking it in their own direction.

I just really wonder what is going to happen the next 5 episodes this season and if/how Sutter can keep Clay around after this season.
    I agree, if this isn't Clay's last season then it's because of a cliffhanger and he gets wrapped up next season.

They have already made it very clear that Clay can't stay in the club more than a year since he won't be able to ride due to his grip and he says he won't have surgery on his hands. So his time is clearly limited, and it's doubtful they will just have him cash out and walk away and retire peacefully.

So I think the main question is just how will he go out? Right now there are so many people who you could see taking him out. Obviously Jax over JT or Tara, Opie over Donna or Piney, possibly Gemma for a number of reasons. Bobby is mad at him now, Tig has a strange thing with Gemma that could somehow lead to a beef with Clay, you've got the Cartel thing and the Indian Reserve guys that Clay lied to.

But with Clay gone they will need someone else to step up fill in the show. They have made references that JT may actually not be dead.

These next 5 episodes are going to be very interesting.