Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Da Mavs

Default Re: Source: Ariza agrees to sign with the Rockets

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    Damnit Ariza....who the **** signs with the Rockets over the Cavs....idiot. He should have went to Cleveland and been apart of an immediate title run rather than one that may or may not happen. Good job for getting your money though....
    As a city itself Houston>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Cleveland.

Also, he's already won a title, maybe he's not thinking about only that.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    LOL Yao is finish, but tmac will be back. You want to betg on it. Tim Grover= Best nba personal ever. Go check his resume.
    And pigs will fly. tmac will never wear a rockets jersey again. the guy dosent have the mental capacity to fight back from such a seriouse operation. plus he is 30. he aint no spring chicken.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by amfirst
    Ariza is signing for 6.6 mil a year for 5 years.
    The MLE IS 5.6 MILL

Morey must have crunched the number again, and Ariza gave him a Level 4 boner. Bigger the boner, the more Morey wants him.

Crunch those numbers, Morey!!!!

I heard Morey has actually never seen an actual basketball game. Could be true.....

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Morey must have crunched the number again, and Ariza gave him a Level 4 boner. Bigger the boner, the more Morey wants him.

I heard Morey has actually never seen an actual basketball game. Could be true.....
    Well it's choice is between an overrated ball hog nutcase who tends to disrupt whole offense with he's trademark low perentage jumpers and a up and coming young stud who helped a team win a world championship. a player who will grow with the core of brooks and landry ovr the years. also most importantly a player who is SANE.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

Oh ya would did you call that in your other thread again?
    Was it like bonermetrics or something?

High School Starter LutherHeadJob's Avatar

Default Re: Trevor Ariza to sign with the Rockets

Says the guy who thinks teams want Eddy Curry...

Quote Originally Posted by unknown101
    Oh ya would did you call that in your other thread again?
    Was it like bonermetrics or something?
    Good one, now leave, you're making a fool of yourself.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Good one, now leave, you're making a fool of yourself.
    That wasnt what I came up with, Bagelred said that in another one of his threads about rockets wanting Gortat.

He said that Morey uses Bonermetrics to sign a player based on how big of a boner he gets when he looks at his stats per 48 mins or something.

Again, not my quote, just saw him say it in another thread

Put yr guns up

FML. Oh well this team is f*cked sideways no matter what they do.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl
    The Goods...........
    A decent roll player, can shoot open jump shots, slash/cuts to the basket alot, long and athletic.

The Bads............
    cannot create shots offensively, below average ball handler, will only thrive with 2-3 other stars on team.

Basically when he was in NY he sucked, when he was in Orlando he sucked, came to LA and made something out of nothing. He was a perfect fit in LA but can't say the same once or IF he goes to Houston.
    Your good and bad kind of contradict each other. If he can slash to the basket, then he obviously can create his own shot and has some ball handling skills.

And about thriving with stars... doesn't that describe every single role player in existence? I hear the phrase used a lot and it just kind of bugs me. If you're a role player who thrives without stars, then you're basically a ball-hog ala Larry Hughes/Ricky Davis.

Personally I'm not sold on his shooting. But I do like his defense. At this stage of their respective careers, I'd even put his defense of Artest's.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    And pigs will fly. tmac will never wear a rockets jersey again. the guy dosent have the mental capacity to fight back from such a seriouse operation. plus he is 30. he aint no spring chicken.
    We will see. Tim grover hadf mj playing allstar level bb at 39. Tim grover helped dwade when he thought their wasn't any hope. Tim grover is Goat nba personal. Trains Kobe,Dwade,MJ,arenas, etc... Watch gilbert come back next season going nut and espn writing articles about grover again. Tmac will be back and you will be eating your words ev en if he on the rox or not.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

So random how Ariza and Artest switched spots.

BonerMetrics....that's Morey's decision making tool.

He puts the numbers in a spreadsheet, crunches 'em, crunches 'em, crunches 'em, and then whatever level of boner Morey gets, he knows whether to sign him.

Artest was only a mildly erect Level 2 boner, but Ariza I heard was up to Level 4. That's a pretty solid 17 year old about to get laid for first time boner. Nice......he had to have Ariza.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    We will see. Tim grover hadf mj playing allstar level bb at 39. Tim grover helped dwade when he thought their wasn't any hope. Tim grover is Goat nba personal. Trains Kobe,Dwade,MJ,arenas, etc... Watch gilbert come back next season going nut and espn writing articles about grover again. Tmac will be back and you will be eating your words ev en if he on the rox or not.
    Whoa, Jordan had a vastly, VASTLY, different mindset to McGrady. At least he had the sheer determination to come back to the game and the killer instinct to make the team win, I'm not sure if McGrady has either of that now. Of course, I'd love it if McGrady somehow comes back even to a 06-07 form, never mind an Orlando McGrady.

Bagelred, do you have something against Morey? Because I swear you yourself get a huge boner when trying to criticse Morey's moves.
    Last edited by brantonli; 07-02-2009 at 11:46 PM.