View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:55 AM   #56
Round Mound
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: RoundMoundOfReb is easily the worst poster on the boards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRegul8r
Others have said that it was actually another poster who was being talked about, but I don't see what perfection has to do with anything. Frankly, I think it's a crutch. The fact of the matter is that there are, for instance, good mechanics and bad mechanics. Good singers and bad singers. Good cooks and bad cooks. Good parents and bad parents. Good teachers and bad teachers. The list goes on and on. Likewise, there are good posters and bad posters. If bad posters exist, then why would it be pathetic to say so when one can point out the good and bad in every aforementioned example? It's like people can't call a spade a spade. If it's okay to point out a good poster, then it would be hypocrisy not to be able to do the converse. (However, if one is a bad poster one's self, then one has no business saying anything about anyone else until they've improved themselves. "Thou hypocrite, first cast the beam out of thine own eye...")

And being good or bad at something has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with perfection. One can, for instance, be a good or bad driver, but perfection has nothing to do with it. As I said, when invoked, it's usually used as a crutch.

I Get What You Mean But Still Its Not a Good Thing To Single or Point Out a Guy For Being a Bad Poster. Lets Also Remember Where are People With Emotions (Love, Hate, Fanship, Hommerism) and Sometimes That Takes Over Our Ability to Be Good or Bad as Posters.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote