Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: RocketsGreatness, Im sick of you.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    ewww... I would never want to be coached by that guy. Rick is just nasty.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    How come everytime you post you come across as a whiny little bitch?
    Im sorry.

I will try to be better, just for you.

BFFs.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    ewww... I would never want to be coached by that guy. Rick is just nasty.
    Ye his [COLOR=black]s[/COLOR]hit is grimey. So annoying just to look at him

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    Wow, phoenix I'm impressed, I didn't know you could type more than a sentence.
    Really? I guessed you missed this.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...6&postcount=30

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Basketball has gotten me through a lot as well.

In my Junior year, I had a lot of things going on in my life. At first, my parents told me that they are moving to atlanta, but thought I would want to stay in Ohio. I was surprised because I had my mind set on graduating with the people who have known me since we were in the third grade. I gladly accepted but really missed my family as I was living at my best friend's house for the rest of the year.

The next thing that basketball got me through was when I kicked off my varsity team for complaining about only getting garbage time when I thought I was the best player on the team. I was depressed and only basketball filled the emptiness that I was feeling at that point in my life.

Then, I realized that due to my immigration status I couldnt get a drivers license, or a job. That further made me feel like crap, but with the ball in my hand, I made it through and it never failed to make me feel better. After accepting that and moving on, I got a girl friend. I mean, she wasnt my usual catch, but she really made me feel good.

Next thing I know, I get a sinus infection and sprain my knee in the same month. I miss about a week and a half of school, my grades fall drastically, and since that year we missed a lot of school due to snow, the teachers were teaching at a super fast pace. In other words, I was screwed. I missed most of the most important lessons during my time out of school and when I came back, it was just too late. My algebra teacher looked at me and said," Things just arent working for you this year".He said that I would have to get a 98 on the final to pass the class. Basketball alleviated the pressure I was feeling about having to do the near impossible to pass the class.

Later that month(April), I get called over the PA to come to the office. I get suspended off the bus for throwing a grape. No vine, just a grape. The principal even managed to say this with a straight face,"You could have poked someone's eye out". I involuntarily said that this was stupid and he was only doing this because of all the stuff I was accused of that he couldnt pin on me in past years. He told me to get out. NEXT WEEK, I get called to the office once again, and the principal says that I am getting kicked out of school because I dont live with my parents and I am under 18. At lunch, he comes up to me and says that he will let me finish the year but after that, I cannot be a student here anymore. After telling my GF that I am moving away for good, she becomes erratic, asking me why and trying to figure out various scenarios about how I can stay. I thought it was funny as hell after a while. Then she says," Why dont we just get married?". <--- That is my reaction, thinking its a joke. She isnt laughing, and says,"No, I am serious." I almost pissed my pants and tell her I dont think that's a good idea and we are underage anyways. She tells me that as long as our parents okay it, its legal in Ohio. I leave her house and tell her I have to think about it. That whole day, I played basketball while my freedom hung in the balance. It was my sanctuary and helped me stay sane. Or else I might have said yes.

On top of that, this year, the friend who I lived with during that time died. That was a very huge loss in my life. I spent my last dime to go his funeral, and basketball is helping me get though it. I always said, I play ever game like its my last and now that has a real meaning to me.

EDIT: Dont be afraid to post guys.

I can get really deep when I feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Ye his [COLOR=black]s[/COLOR]hit is grimey. So annoying just to look at him
    Nah, its not that, just his tendency to whip out his [COLOR="Black"]pen[/COLOR]is when he is around his players. That's all.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Whatever.

Hopefully this thread makes RG not post on here for awhile, thatd be a e-breath of e-fresh e-air

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Whatever.

Hopefully this thread makes RG not post on here for awhile, thatd be a e-breath of e-fresh e-air
    I know, we dont even see Cantstop around anymore. With RG gone, it would be really refreshing here.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Seriously, he's denied the accusations a few times aswell....

Even after his Itruewarrior got banned, he created a Rocketgreatness account and PM'd me to Rep him...He said..."Its me ITrueWarrior, rep me bro"....So I repped him...Then a few weeks later in a thread he was trolling, I called him out about his other accounts and he denied it to the fullest...
    He did the same with me, but I didn't rep him.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    He did the same with me, but I didn't rep him.
    Same with me but it was a really pathetic PM, so I started a thread on it in here and he said "Man I was just trying to be your friend, I know alot of you guys dont like me but whatever" So I felt bad and deleted the post that I had the PM in, still got the PM though.

whos he these days?

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    LOLZ

LOL he made another one... damn

i wonder if this causes a paranoia thing. everytime there's a new user and he resembles rocketsgreatness,redziggyzaggy (watever/etc..), people jump to the conclusion its him haha.

maybe he also has these accounts that argue againts him, maybe all of YOU are him just talking to himself and i am the only other one here

I am sick of his trolling in the main NBA forum. Jeff needs to ban this Obsessive compulsive troll.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    Where'd IcanzIIravor go? I liked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I am sick of his trolling in the main NBA forum. Jeff needs to ban this Obsessive compulsive troll.
    NOOOOOOOOO! Not until the season starts! winwin and Phong can't hold up the trolling on their own without Swagg3r there to lead them.