what we know:

can't palm the ball
    too bad to play on a 10th seed
    is fat

and ...

http://youtu.be/Traqj5RJbxg?t=1m11s

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Bennett is also stupid

My god. So he is cool with looking silly forever to avoid being dunked on by Nate Robinson once, but isn't cool with looking silly forever in order to win MVP?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    My god. So he is cool with looking silly forever to avoid being dunked on by Nate Robinson once, but isn't cool with looking silly forever in order to win MVP?
    apparently yes

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

He seems like the guy who tokes all day

Local High School Star

You guys have jokes on this guy, but 3-4 years from now he will have made roughly $16 million by the age of 23 or so. On the other hand, most dudes here probably won't even have $50k in the bank and will be living in a crappy apartment with a 2001 Honda Accord in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by midatlantic09
    You guys have jokes on this guy, but 3-4 years from now he will have made roughly $16 million by the age of 23 or so. On the other hand, most dudes here probably won't even have $50k in the bank and will be living in a crappy apartment with a 2001 Honda Accord in the parking lot.

If that's the case then we should all just give up eh?

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Not really what we were assuming, hot shot.

And Im pretty pleasant with my life. Would not change.

NBA Superstar

yeah, he's the worse

Money isn't everything. I'm sure I will be happier than many NBA players, probably most since my life won't revolve around shallow shit that many of them of been primed to appreciate.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Money isn't everything. I'm sure I will be happier than many NBA players, probably most since my life won't revolve around shallow shit that many of them of been primed to appreciate.
    Nor would you be recognized as the worst draft pick ever.

I'm not hating on Bennett. I actually like the kids talent and enjoyed watching him in college. But lets take this comparison and play it to its possible and possibly more likely conclusion. There is a significant chance that this guy goes broke or close to broke after playing. Lets go how he is doing in 10-12 years time...of course id trade because i love basketball but the money isnt the difference, especially when you are likely too ignorant to know how to manage it.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I'm not hating on Bennett. I actually like the kids talent and enjoyed watching him in college. But lets take this comparison and play it to its possible and possibly more likely conclusion. There is a significant chance that this guy goes broke or close to broke after playing. Lets go how he is doing in 10-12 years time...of course id trade because i love basketball but the money isnt the difference, especially when you are likely too ignorant to know how to manage it.
    Racist.

My money is on the fat slob being one of the 60% of NBA players who go broke after retirement. Especially since he'll have to 'retire' in his mid twenties.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Nor would you be recognized as the worst draft pick ever.

Has there ever been a #1 pick this bad based on a sheer lack of talent? Bennett makes Kwame Brown look like Hakeem.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    My money is on the fat slob being one of the 60% of NBA players who go broke after retirement. Especially since he'll have to 'retire' in his mid twenties.
    I am pretty sure the 60% are mostly scrubs who only play 1 or 2 years max in the NBA. Anyways you are willing to bet on someone retiring broke? sounds like you are already broke son.