Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Tayshaun Prince Fan unaware of trade, waits for a prince who won't arrive

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    What's strange is the fan takes off the jersey immediately like it is no big deal, like he just shrugs it off that his favorite(?) player just got traded. I would have worn the jersey the whole game still out of respect for the player.
    Or you could interpret it as the fan is a fan of the team, before the player...

Default Re: Tayshaun Prince Fan unaware of trade, waits for a prince who won't arrive

Next game he will be rocking the King

The Seinfeld saying, we cheer for clothes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-L7w1K5Zo

"Boo - different shirt".

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

[QUOTE=tomtucker]Next game he will be rocking the King

Quote Originally Posted by Magic bird
    No fan deserves this.

Random Pistons fan! I Salute You!
    this

What's strange is the fan takes off the jersey immediately like it is no big deal, like he just shrugs it off that his favorite(?) player just got traded. I would have worn the jersey the whole game still out of respect for the player.
    I think this guy is a Prince fan first, since he was wearing the Kentucky t-shirt underneath.

I think his reaction was more like, "No reason to wear a Pistons jersey in Indiana anymore."

I'm sure this same guy will be spotted in a Prince Grizzlies jersey at some future point.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    What is there not to like about the Prince? He shows up every game and he is a great defender. It is a shame he got traded.
    He has nothing but my full respect as a basketball player. He quietly allegedly had an issue with some of the coaches Detroit's run through these past few years, which I can understand. Otherwise, he was a fellow who just showed up, did what Tayshaun Prince could do, and went home. One of the most consistent players in NBA history, dropping 13 and 5 virtually every year of his career.

team 1st
    player 2nd

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen

Banned

sorta the same thing happend to me.

i was in toronto without the internet for a week on a trip to watch the lakers/raptors game in 2008

i went to the game and didnt see kwame brown anywhere. i didn't know why and ended up finding out when i got back home that they traded him for pau gasol

ofcourse its a little different since i hated kwame and was happy we got pau. but still... it was sorta the same confused reaction this guy had.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    sorta the same thing happend to me.

i was in toronto without the internet for a week on a trip to watch the lakers/raptors game in 2008

i went to the game and didnt see kwame brown anywhere. i didn't know why and ended up finding out when i got back home that they traded him for pau gasol

ofcourse its a little different since i hated kwame and was happy we got pau. but still... it was sorta the same confused reaction this guy had.
    get outta here

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    da **** is with the teeth on that beezy
    seriously...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    get outta here

no i'm 100% serious. gasol wasnt cleared to play for the lakers yet. kwame was just missing out there

took a greyhound bus to toronto. a week after that was the beheading murder by the asian crazy dude. i remember kobe going off for like 40

i honestly had no access to the internet. at the time i had a crap phone and was staying at my brothers house in hamilton to save on a hotel

i honestly was wondering the whole game what happend to kwame