Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 273435363738394047 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2K12: My Player Mode

stephen curry is broken in this game, he does not miss shots.

What shot release and shot base do you guys use?
    I use release 42 and base 26

Just like Chris Smoove:) + its really quick and i'ts working really well for my 3 pt-specailist PG

On the Pacers now. Had one of the most intense matchups against the Bulls. Bulls mounted a comeback after being down 10+, with Rose making ridiculous shot after ridiculous shot, and none of my shots falling at the end of 4th (my guy is usually very clutch). I made a ridiculous play stealing the ball in the last 10 secs and scoring over Oden. ****ing Rose comes back and takes a cold blooded three to tie.

1st OT, I can't make anything while Granger is hot. We keep it close but it still took a ridiculous play from my player to tie it again to send it to a 2nd OT. At this point all of my guys are cold and everyone's missing everything and making bad plays. Aldridge catches fire and rips us a new one.

With no options left I start jacking threes, and hit everything. I must've scored 9 points in the last 8 seconds to get the game closer, but since no one on the Bulls was missing anything, we ended up losing.

Ended up with 44/10/5/11/2 in 54 minutes. What a game...

Everytime we play Chicago it is a ridiculously close game. Which is no surprise with these lineups.

Indiana:

Collison
    George
    My Player
    Granger
    Hibbert

6th man:

Scola

Chicago:

Rose
    Atkins (ROY candidate)
    Deng
    Aldridge
    Oden (always healthy)

6th man:

Taj Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Magic bird
    What shot release and shot base do you guys use?
    I use release 42 and base 26
    I just bought Ray Allen's jumper as soon as I could. So quick, smooth and easy to play with.

Just created a new one that kinda looks like me. I fouled myself out in the Rookie Showcase and got drafted by the Mavs. I'm also using CSmoove's jump shot . Just finished my 3rd game, though. I might just make myself a starter then go back to Skyrim.

I'm making a run for the top 10 in scoring/3pm/steals achievement, and it's been so easy to gets steals when you really try hard. I had 11 a few games ago, which ties the NBA all-time record!!

The one thing that really keeps me coming back to this game though is just how incredibly clutch my player is. I could make a nice long highlight reel just from this season...

Oh and the crazy trades that other teams still do. Noah on the Raptors, Bosh with the Wizards...and LeBron with Boston!

Cracked the starting lineup on my 15th game. And my Mavs are on a 10 game win streak.

14 ppg, 1 rpg , 5 apg on 21 mpg

whats the highest any of u got drafted?

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    8th by the Pistons. I did get an interview from the Kings who had 7th pick, but I kinda blew them off as I didn't want to battle for minutes with Tyreke and Marcus Thornton.

Damn I hate Devin Harris in this game. He just constantly breaks off plays or just sits there and pounds the ball into the same spot on the court for 20 seconds and then passes it to you so you have to jack up some crappy shot.

I play with the Jazz and it's so frustrating. They call plays for Millsap and Jefferson in the post all the time, which is fair enough, but it just never works. Burks or Harris gets it, Jefferson is free, but the computer won't pass and waits until Jefferson gets a defender on him, sits there for 10 seconds and then passes it, or decides not to and gives it to me with 7-8 seconds left on the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    I think it was 9th with the Bobcats. My 3 pointer ballhog was beast and brought the Cats to 3rd in the East halfway through the season.

So I borrowed the game from a friend and I made an athletic center. I was supposed to be drafted by Phoenix (11th), but I made such bad interview impressions that I dropped to the Nuggets. Time for me to bring the chip to the band of great role players.

I've only have been playing 5 minute quarters so my stats are pretty crappy. I'm getting close to starting minutes now (estimated to be 30 mpg) and I'm gunning for McGee's starting spot. Been doing the pick and roll drill to get my speed/quickness up. The drill is pretty broken in a good way.

I like the improved rotation recognition that was overly frustrating last year. Don't like how the CPU freezes your player once a foul is called. Seen my player try to score, but hit the bottom of the backboard. Hopefully it's not as bad as last year's under the basket problem.

This game is garbage as soon as you put the difficulty higher.

Not buying a 2K game until they fire whoever developed this.

4th qtr, Bulls have a 12 point lead with 5 min remaining, I sparked a comeback and Dirk hit a 3 for OT. VC turned the ball over at the end of OT to potentially tie the game

After playing almost 20 games, I've become really frustrated. After Ty Lawson goes down, my team collapses. The offensive production cuts dramatically. My team loses much more often, dropping from the 3rd seed to the 8th seed. Some plays don't work even when executed properly.

Only bright side is that Wilson Chandler is an offensive beast like he was in 2k11.