Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: LBJ: "We here to 3-Peat man, what else we here to do."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    If this team was so stacked, he shouldn't be leading is so many different catagories. That's why I can't say they're stacked. He shouldn't have to do everything damn thing. He rolls his ankle and I doubt Miami stays afloat. That's just bad. All this if Wade and Bosh played like they played last season. Wade I'm ok with since he was hurt. Bosh just straight up let me down though.
    Wade was really hurt, Bosh was terrible, and the shooters were really inconsistent throughout the playoffs. Battier for instance didn't show up until game 7 of the Finals. I guess I was watching a different team than some people here. I'm not seeing the super stacked team that ran over the league.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    Wade was really hurt, Bosh was terrible, and the shooters were really inconsistent throughout the playoffs. Battier for instance didn't show up until game 7 of the Finals. I guess I was watching a different team than some people here. I'm not seeing the super stacked team that ran over the league.
    This myth really needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Oh so he really is old and done? He was definitely hurt. If you watched him during the winning streak, he was a completely different player.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    You and me both my man. I admit it though, I don't watch a ton of Miami games. I didn't really watch them until after the 1st round. I just don't like the way they're constructed. I like balance on a team. It annoys me that this man has to do EVERYTHING in order for this team to be good. I don't consider them great. I won't.

You and me both my man. I admit it though, I don't watch a ton of Miami games. I didn't really watch them until after the 1st round. I just don't like the way they're constructed. I like balance on a team. It annoys me that this man has to do EVERYTHING in order for this team to be good. I don't consider them great. I won't.
    Well in the regular season, they were stacked. The shooters were consistent all year, Wade played like a star, and Bosh was solid. Then in the playoffs, Wade was hurt and a liability, Bosh got abused, the shooters that were hot all year became super cold. It turned into the LeBron show. Wade would flash here and there, but overall they don't win without LeBron being LeBron. That's why they really struggled when LeBron couldn't make his jump shots early in the Finals, and why they were taken to 7 by Indiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Heat fans did the same shit. They all blame their players when things get rough. I should've saved those posts.
    When players don't perform they should get called out.

This is ****ing BULLSHIT. Miami without Bron are still a legit top contender. Only Lebron stans claim otherwise to make their hero look way better than he is.

Default Re: LBJ: We here to 3-Peat man, what else we here to do."

Don't tell me lebron show me... Lets get it done king

Love Live Life

This is ****ing BULLSHIT. Miami without Bron are still a legit top contender. Only Lebron stans claim otherwise to make their hero look way better than he is.
    Been saying this

College superstar

This is ****ing BULLSHIT. Miami without Bron are still a legit top contender.
    Without LeBron on the floor Miami has been outscored by its opponents all three seasons. Last year, a historically significant season, their point differential with him out was -2.3 pp100. That would have dropped them from a 66 win team to just behind Toronto into the 9 seed.

In fact, not one team that LeBron has ever played for has not been outscored when he was out.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Without LeBron on the floor Miami has been outscored by its opponents all three seasons. Last year, a historically significant season, their point differential with him out was -2.3 pp100. That would have dropped them from a 66 win team to just behind Toronto into the 9 seed.

In fact, not one team that LeBron has ever played for has not been outscored when he was out.
    And thats a load of bs because Wade and Bosh would have entirely different roles and productions if Lebron wasnt on the team. Wade without bron is a ~27/5/5 player at least and Bosh would be somewhere around 21/9..

So you have the first or second best SG in the whole league.. a ~20/10 big man.. a bunch of great shooters and defensive role players plus a very good defensive coach to wrap it all up on the most important end.. and they would be a 9 seed

Banned

If this team was so stacked, he shouldn't be leading is so many different catagories. That's why I can't say they're stacked. He shouldn't have to do everything damn thing. He rolls his ankle and I doubt Miami stays afloat. That's just bad. All this if Wade and Bosh played like they played last season. Wade I'm ok with since he was hurt. Bosh just straight up let me down though.
    You cannot seriously argue he doesn't have a stacked team with a straight face, talk like this is more likely a sign that while he improves a team's wins he lowers his team mates stats. Not a big surprise though, when a player who was considered a star on their own joins with another star one player is going to get less stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Just like Kobe's Achilles injury.

Default Re: LBJ: We here to 3-Peat man, what else we here to do."

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    is he at a African hotel
    bahamas

Lebron is on a Wade team that did bad/average either missing playoffs or got killed in the 1st round every season since 2006........ Bosh joining Wade would have helped somewhat, but thats about it.... its Lebron that makes them a top contender, its Lebron that makes ANY team a top contender, all he needed was a better sidekick than Mo Williams or Boobie Gibson....