Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: F*CK Spain

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: F*CK Spain

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Hmmm, what did Spain bring the world?

Well, they indiscriminately slaughtered, raped, looted, and worked to death every indigenous group they came across during their colonialist/imperialist era. Was so bad in the Americas that natives opted to commit suicide rather than work themselves to death for their captors.

And there's this little gem from Spain's soccer coach in 2005:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ls/4055395.stm

Not to mention Spain's 2008 men's and women's basketball teams both thought nothing of posing while doing the slant-eye. They're so culturally backwards that shit like that doesn't occur to them as being racist. Would love to see what happens the next time the Olympics is hosted somewhere in Africa. Break out the shoe polish! Blackface is soooo on!

So yeah, **** Spain.
    funny, no mention of the US manifest destiny or the atrocities committed against native americans?

Whats the % of people with native blood in former spanish colonies, like mexico, as opposed to the US?

US has no room to point fingers in this situation.

yea f*ck spain. we already beat em 4 years ago, it'd be nicer if we could rape someone else. like to keep it fresh

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    funny, no mention of the US manifest destiny or the atrocities committed against native americans?
    What's funny is your lack of anything that resembles a point. Americans aren't as outwardly racist as Spanish still are. Non-Spanish European imperialists weren't nearly as brutal in their treatment of natives as the conquistadors were.

Whats the % of people with native blood in former spanish colonies, like mexico, as opposed to the US?
    And yet another display of your ignorance. The fact that Mexicans are for the most part a mixture of native and Spanish blood has nothing to do with Spain sucking. Mexicans in fact generally dislike Spanish because Spanish are racist towards them. Something about being a "degenerate" mix. They (Spanish) call Mexicans "Indians" as a slur.

US has no room to point fingers in this situation.
    Hardly. We don't have any dumbfvcks on our basketball team that think slant-eye gesturing is cute.
    Last edited by greymatter; 08-11-2012 at 03:10 AM.

op is 6 asterixs

Quote Originally Posted by cuad

My people were raped and conquered by the Spanish.
    This whole "spain raped and conquered my people" thing is stupid. First of all, the romans raped and conquered my people and I'm very thankful for that, they brought us civilization and knowledge.

Also, I can't be held responsible for what a guy with whom I share no ADN and did 500 years ago in a country thousands of kilometes away from me. Those guys for the most part didn't come back, ever, they stayed there and eventually claimed independence from Spain. So it's your own people who raped your other people. The ones who stayed here, my actual relatives, didnt hurt or conquer any american native. And anyway, I feel the need to ask: would south american people rather be still in the jungle killing and sacrificing themselves as a means of pleasing the gods? Or would you rather be able to read and write nosense on internet forums?

Last, I'm tired of other countries brining this stuff up as if Spain was the only country to make mistakes and atrocities, ever. Which country with any resonance in world matters in any time in history, has made no mistakes? Which country is free from any shadow? It's too old, too stupid, too uninformed of an argument to even be discussing this matter, honestly. But a very loud part of south american population actually believe this nosense and this must be stopped for their own good.

Just think about the first thing I said. It was YOUR people who massacred your other, blood bath loving, people, not mine. My relatives stayed in Spain the whole time.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    God damn. Who wants to watch another throttling of Spain at the Gold Medal game?

USA-Russia would've made a much better game. Two former rival nations with history going at it in 2012 would've been much more entertaining than watching a country continuing to fail against America...
    It's a bit sad that you're a basketball fan. You should find respect and admiration for a country with 40 million people living in it, not the most athletic of people at lacking afroamericans in its diversity that is able to compete in the game of basketball with United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeificare
    he's not racist because he has black friends, oh ok i get it
    Eto'o considers him his father.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    No NBA Players

Fluke

Aaaaand fluke.

When NBA players were allowed to play, USA lost only 3 times internationally.

Since USA has been using NBA players, Team USA lost to:

Argentina (2002)
    Serbia (2002)
    Spain (2002)

Italy (2004)
    Puerto Rico (2004)
    Lithuania (2004)
    Argentina (2004)

Greece (2006)

That's 8 losses, not 3.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-11-2012 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    Americans aren't as outwardly racist as Spanish still are.
    I'm not sure how people can get away with comments like these.

And then you wonder why mocking american mentality is an international sport.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB

This forum is about 90% comprised of people that are blacks from the USA that hate all other races that are not black (especially white people), and that hate all people that are not from the USA (especially people that are from Europe).

It's the same in every single American NBA themed site, and the same at every NBA themed discussion, or Team USA men's basketball themed discussion at major US sports media sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    This forum is about 90% comprised of people that are blacks from the USA that hate all other races that are not black (especially white people), and that hate all people that are not from the USA (especially people that are from Europe).

It's the same in every single American NBA themed site, and the same at every NBA themed discussion, or Team USA men's basketball themed discussion at major US sports media sites.
    I don't think that's the main problem. I've seen and I know Americans with great international awareness and appreciation for all things foreign.

However, in these forums, lack of moderation allows for retards like you to appear to be the vocal public of the place. It's a pity.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    I hope Spain win. I hope they beat the US so badly. I'm sick of hearing this kind of cocky attitude. The US team and its supporters have no right to talk like this after the poor showings they have had in past years. It was only 10 years ago that the US team finished 6th in the FIBA World Championship. New Zealand with a population of 4.5 million was placed 4th.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_FI...d_Championship

Or how about the failure at the 2004 Olympics?
    What about the failure at the 2006 FIBA World Championship?

Get out of here with that cocky attitude.
    XD that was 10 years ago and an anomoly dumbass, when we sent a team lead by 19 and 20 year olds to compete against experienced 30 year old pros.

Since then we have destroyed every team that comes against us, blowing out the best teams in the world like Argentina, Greece and Spain over and over again.

Stop being butthurt after Gallipolbe bombed Australia into nothingness.

We have the right to talk like this because we are head and shoulders the greatest team in the history of international basketball

GTFO BOOMER

Honestly, grow up OP.

Banned

So those are American basketball players being racist to China?

I don't think that's the main problem. I've seen and I know Americans with great international awareness and appreciation for all things foreign.

However, in these forums, lack of moderation allows for retards like you to appear to be the vocal public of the place. It's a pity.
    No, it is the problem. Most of the mods are also blacks that hate white people.

NBA fan base is basically mostly black people that are racist against white people and that believe in what is called "Afrosupremacy" or "Afrocentrism".

They believe that blacks are "genetically superior to all other races, especially whites".

In fact, that is also the predominant belief system that exists at every single level of the NBA as well. Which is no surprise, since the NBA is totally run by elite Jews, and that is what the elites Jews "teach" to American society, through racist propaganda.

It's easy too, since blacks have much lower IQs than whites for example. The same way that the NBA pushed hard into the so-called "Latino" market in the USA. Because they also have low IQs on average.

It makes it much easier to sell the products that they are marketing for the large corporations (shoes, Gatorade, etc.) to the idiot masses. And of course, that is where the NBA gets its money, and of course, that is why the NBA office is run by elite Jews and is based in New York City.

You are just too damn stupid to be able to grasp it.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 08-11-2012 at 04:21 AM.