Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Female ish: How do you get out of a serious relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Appreciate all the replies. I would definitely call her verbally abusive, not to mention all the psychological pressure. I do think I'm probably holding on to the thought of what ideally could be with us. But again, we moved way too fast. Met all of her family and know them like they're my own..doesn't make it any easier.
    dont let this ho guilt trip you or emotionally manipulate you. She's shone her true colours the past years, she's not going to change, she is happy who she is and doesnt see any problems in herself.

Yeah her family might call you or whatever, but just stop hanging out with them. Also you should tell them their daughter has psychological issues and needs treatment if they press you why you broke up with her.

GET OUT! GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN MAN! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU HERE! Imagine a girl who doesn't yell at you and blame you for bullshit, imagine a girl who does nice things for you even 2-3 years after you know her, imagine a girl who doesn't put you down at every opportunity. There are millions out there, and loads of them are hotter then your current girlfriend. Go meet them bruh, but yeah be single for awhile first and play the field

Banned

Ugh. One year later. Same old story.

It's so difficult, man. Even harder to break up now because of living together and have pets together as well. I can't live my life this way...if it's this bad now...wtf would the future be like?

Could use some more encouraging words, fellas. I need to end this somehow someway...and soon.
    holy shit asshole what are you doing! I didnt realize this was an old thread. SHEEEEIT SON! What the phuck were you thiking?!

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

D-Rose, do you even have any friends anymore? I can't imagine anybody would want to be friends with a dude in such an unhealthy relationship. Probably can't stand to be around your gf.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    D-Rose, do you even have any friends anymore? I can't imagine anybody would want to be friends with a dude in such an unhealthy relationship. Probably can't stand to be around your gf.
    Not too many, honestly. But that may also have to do with being so busy at school. Any free time would be spent just relaxing.

2015 thread: how do I divorce her?

End it right now bro, all the attachments you claim - her family knowing you well/living together - those are easily broken off. You really think her family wouldn't turn on you in an instant if it came to choosing sides?

Banned

Not too many, honestly. But that may also have to do with being so busy at school. Any free time would be spent just relaxing.
    what the phuck is wrong with you? Are you content being miserable with the woman who is supposed to love you? Do you feel like you deserve this kind of abuse or something? Are you afraid you wont be able to find someone better? Holy shit just do something already, hell do it today. Just tell her its not working and to get the phuck out.

Otherwise you're gonna marry this abusive ho and live a life of MISERY. Is that what you want? You're only like 22. SHEEEIT.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    2015 thread: how do I divorce her?

End it right now bro, all the attachments you claim - her family knowing you well/living together - those are easily broken off. You really think her family wouldn't turn on you in an instant if it came to choosing sides?
    The chick is going to give a one sided point of view that paints her as the innocent victim no matter what, and the family will believe her. The chick thinks everything is A-OK and it probably will come as a genuine shock when/if you actually do grow a pair of balls and tell her its done. She will try to paint OP as a guy who just left her out of nowhere, and herself as a poor victim. SO PHUCKING WHAT? GET OUT OF THERE OP! THIS IS YOUR LIFE! Do you want your life to be dedicated to appeasing some abusive psycho bitch who will probably start cheating on you if she hasnt already?

NBA lottery pick

Give her a reason to dump you.

Young Sushi dropped a bunch of truth in this thread. Fix your life up now so you don't have to bump this thread again in a year saying that you're gonna get married and you're miserable

ok bro, i was actually in a similar scenario. Im currently in a serious relationship like you, and a while back i just couldnt stand it anymore, so i let my girlfriend know how pissed off I was, and bascially I told her she either changes, or its over. That's my recommendation, if you two are fit for each other, then she will change for you. I think I am one of those conservatives( may be the only one, seeing as everyone seems to be pimps here :) that believes in true love, and that women are not all bitches. And well if she, after hearing you out doesnt give a ****, then theres no problem in ditching her.
    edit:she changed and our relationship is amazing

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

i dont want to jump in ending your relationship because i think if you are really tired you would have done it last year. I think you just dont like the fact that she controls you. A healthy relationship doesnt mean everything has to click when you want it to be. Ive been married for 10 years now and until now my wife and i would argue even on the smallest things. But doesnt even affect neither .

Talk to her i am sure you know when is the best time to do so. Try to lay down your cards if she really loves you then she would change but we cant force people we love to change but like what ive said if she loves you she would change.

If your only way after this is to break up and cant say it straight . pack your things when she is out everything that was given to you leave it to her. write a letter and go to a friend's house or a family member where she cant find you .