Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Well, as usual, one of the most basic problems is lack of video, pictures, and....well, most anything that actually proves (1) Lanza actually committed the murders in the school and (2) whether he did or did not do it, whether there were other people involved. Isn't that the most basic thing in the investigation? Make sure he wasn't framed and make sure there weren't other people involved?

Apparently not. No videos, no pictures, no nothing.....no eyewitnesses that can confirm it was Lanza doing the shooting...as usual.

Do you really need to be a "conspiracy theorist" to ask questions?

Early reports said there were multiple shooters. Then just one. Early reports said use of handguns. Then it wasn't.

OK, we'll turn our brains off now......
    Yup. This is the same problem I am trying to address. It seems like the anti-conspiracy nuts are using every logical deception at their disposal to discard the anomalies:

Appeal to emotions: they won't engage in the argument because there are kids involve. Imagine if no argument will ever be engaged if there are casualties. It is like saying we should not discuss the Vietnam war because so many soldiers died.

Appeal to authority: time and time again there are contradictory statements made, lack of evidence, child and adult actors, etc. and when someone points this out, all these nuts do is appeal to the official authority statement and say everyone is stupid for even questioning their position.

Above all, it is so stupid how they fail to see the many anomalies and ask themselves there might be more than what they are being told. First, there is a motive in all of this; second there are supporting evidences of child actors; third, there are instances of facebook comments and pages that were created prior to the deaths of the people, in fact, there was an interview of the principle in the newspaper on the day she was supposed to be dead (which all got conveniently deleted afterwards).

Of course, there will always be an excuse: media is incompetent, we shouldn't be talking about kids, everyone acts differently in a crisis although, conveniently, all of the stage actors acted the same (no real emotions, no tears, staged lines, etc).

You can't win with these idiots because they already have their mind set that such a thing can't ever happen and they will find every logical deceptive use of language to convince themselves and others.

My official position is this: if you have 1 anomalie and maybe a couple more, sure, you can explain those away if they were circumstantial, but c'mon, we have over 10 anomalies, I mean, in a court of law, with that many contradiction in the official statement of the defendant it would be logical to conclude he is lying no matter how many excuses he tries to counteract with the accusation.

It is like these nuts are willing to take whatever explanation pulled out of anyone's a*s as fool proof it is correct even if it is dumb as sh*t.

And they are calling conspiracy theorists stupid. Whatever dude.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-22-2013 at 01:21 AM.

Yea yea this couple with Robbie Parker and the interview with the principle the day she was supposed to be dead has lead me to the conclusion that page was made prior to her death NO MATTER HOW MANY EXCUSES YOU GUYS TRY TO THROW OUT THERE.

If it is one anomalie, sure, you can say I am overreacting, but we are talking about multiple instances here.

You can give an excuse for each and every point, but if it happens over and over again, then a smart and logical mind will say to themselves those excuses might be bullsh*t, not just be oblivious to the many anomalies out there.

I bet you anything you would act like the same cop who let Jeffrey Dahmer go just because he said he didn't do it, and then when he kills another, you ask him the same thing, and he gives another excuse, and then it happens again, and you take his word for it ... excuse after excuses .. it doesn't matter how absurd.

You are simply content with whatever answer because you refuse to believe he did it. Horrible analogy but you get the point.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-22-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    The same way people do research on the psychology of Conspiracy Theorists... I look into the psychology of why people dispute them immediately.
    I used to be a person who bought into all this conspiracy theory shit years and years ago, but as I saw more and more and more and more bullshit from them (and yes, I know there's a lot of bullshit from the gov't and media, too) it came to a point that I became suspicious and distrusting of them.

Why wouldn't you try to dispute them? Are you just going to blindly believe what they say? Why not look into what they're saying to see if it's actually true? For those videos, I think it's pretty telling that the video maker had to bullshit, twist things and try to manipulate its viewers. Can you watch them and tell me they don't have an agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Yup. This is the same problem I am trying to address. It seems like the anti-conspiracy nuts are using every logical deception at their disposal to discard the anomalies:
    LOL, you're so defensive that this is the bullshit you're now reduced to? Calling people who don't buy into a lack of compelling evidence nuts? People who aren't manipulated by shitty videos are the nuts? You're full of shit and I can see why you buy in so hard (while pretending you're merely asking questions).

Above all, it is so stupid how they fail to see the many anomalies and ask themselves there might be more than what they are being told.
    What are all the anomalies? Just because you don't want to believe the explanations doesn't make them anomalies. What is not being told? I'd love to hear if there's something actually there. So, what is it?

First, there is a motive in all of this; second there are supporting evidences of child actors
    Where is the evidence?

third, there are instances of facebook comments and pages that were created prior to the deaths of the people
    It's been explained to death but you refuse to listen. And, what comments? I haven't seen a single comment from any of those facebook pages that looks like it was made before the shooting.

in fact, there was an interview of the principle in the newspaper on the day she was supposed to be dead (which all got conveniently deleted afterwards).
    Because errors are never made in chaotic situations, right? What, you think that Newspaper is also in on the conspiracy and they're so dumb that they forgot the principal was killed? What is their role in it then?

media is incompetent
    LOL, I bet you say it is incompetent when it's convenient for you to do so, and if you think the media never makes errors, then you're a fool.

everyone acts differently in a crisis although
    They don't? Have you ever been in one?

conveniently, all of the stage actors acted the same (no real emotions, no tears, staged lines, etc).
    WTF? They showed tears and real emotions. You're just continuing to make things up here.

You can't win with these idiots because they already have their mind set that such a thing can't ever happen and they will find every logical deceptive use of language to convince themselves and others.
    Hmmm, looks like something you're saying to yourself here, so let's move on.

My official position is this: if you have 1 anomalie and maybe a couple more, sure, you can explain those away if they were circumstantial, but c'mon, we have over 10 anomalies, I mean, in a court of law, with that many contradiction in the official statement of the defendant it would be logical to conclude he is lying no matter how many excuses he tries to counteract with the accusation.
    Your official position is that you're pushing some sort of stupid agenda here.

It is like these nuts are willing to take whatever explanation pulled out of anyone's a*s as fool proof it is correct even if it is dumb as sh*t.
    You're getting desperate. Your whole post was just rather sad...