Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Good college starter

Default Re: The LIE That There Were Not Any Good International Players In '92

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Shane Heal and Andrew Gaze were both great players.

Great players Where .

In Australia maybe but around here, just a couple of scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Great players Where .

Both could have been NBA starters in their primes.
    Gaze led the 2000 Olympics in scoring.
    That's a great player.

Americans......
    So minimal in their world view in general.

Banned

That's a great player.

Americans......
    Generalizing an entire population because of a comment about a foreign basketball player on an internet message board....

I lived in Australia most of my life and I've seen plenty of Shane Heal...he was far from ever being a starter on any decent NBA team in his prime.

Good college starter

That's a great player.

Americans......
    Bogut. That is a legit NBA starter.

Mills also lead the Olympic in scoring. Does it mean he is an NBA starter.

You guys overrate your players because you see them performed exceptionally in weaker competition.

In the next level, both Heal and Gaze were scrub.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Great international basketball players from 1992 Olympics:

Drazen Petrovic - NBA player, and universally considered one of the top 5 European players in Europe, and one of the top 2 shooting guards of all time in Europe.

Arvydas Sabonis - NBA player, and universally considered one of the top 5 European players in Europe, and best European center ever.

Toni Kukoc -NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever.

Dino Radja - NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever.

Sarunas Marciulonis - NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever.

Oscar Schmidt - Universally regarded as the best Brazilian player ever, and many consider him the best South American player ever. Was offered numerous NBA contracts, but turned them down.

Detlef Schrempf - NBA player, and considered one of the best European players ever, and second best German player ever.

Sergei Bazarevich - NBA player, and considered the best Russian point guard of all time.

Andrew Gaze - NBA player, and pretty much regarded as the best Australian player ever.

Shane Heal - NBA player, and considered by most to be one of the top 4 Australian players ever.

Alberto Herreros - NBA draft pick, and considered to be one of the best Spanish players ever. Was offered several NBA contracts, but turned them down.

Arturas Karnisovas - Regarded as one of the best Lithuanian players ever.

Rimas Kurtinaitis - Regarded as one of the best Lithuanian players ever.

Velimir Perasovic - Regarded as one of the best Croatian players ever.

Epi - Pretty much universally regarded as the third best Spanish player of all time.

Valeri Tikhonenko - The best Russian center ever.

Stojan Vrankovic - NBA player, and one of the best Croatian players.

Alexander Volkov - NBA player, and pretty much universally regarded as the best Ukrainian player ever.

Zan Tabak - NBA player, and viewed as one of the best Croatian centers ever.

(Crazed ranting erased, actual basketball info kept here)
    Has any poster ever been edited by admins as much as this cat? Maybe I've never noticed other edits followed by Jeff, or Real Men Wear Green. ect. but I swear every other post I read from this clown Euroleague, it's edited or completely deleted

Good job staying on point admins

EDIT: Also read somewhere today that Durantfor40 was banned?
    Last edited by BlackVVaves; 08-07-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I don't think the Greek team that was at the qualification tournament would have beaten the US. But if Greece qualified they were going to add in Schortsanitis and Koufos to the team.

That team probably would have beaten the US.

The best Greek team, with Diamantidis or Perperoglou added in, surely would beat them.

Then why don't they make that team in the NBA and win a championship?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore sonicman's Avatar

Andrew Gaze was a great player, completely unstoppable scorer at the NBL and international levels.

Took Seton Hall to the Final Four.
    Never knew why he didn't get a better go in the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Great players Where .

They were both better than any player on the current Australian team, except that I think Heal or David Andersen is debatable.

You idiots are going on about Mills, but I would take Heal over Mills any day personally.