Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ricky Rubioooo

Default Re: Ricky Rubioooo

those passes were pretty awsome nonetheless.

hell be on the same level as brandon jennings if hes lucky.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    I don't understand why people hate on players for no reason and want them to fail so badly. There are a few exceptions of course (LeBron).
    Because there is no irrational hatred for LBJ?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    I don't understand why people hate on players for no reason and want them to fail so badly.
    For Rubio it's because like 3 or 4 years ago Bill Simmons started to hype this kid like crazy as the next Stockton and made it seem like any team that didn't draft him wasn't doing their homework. Then it turned out Rubio isn't really that good. APOCALYPSE!!

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    For Rubio it's because like 3 or 4 years ago Bill Simmons started to hype this kid like crazy as the next Stockton and made it seem like any team that didn't draft him wasn't doing their homework. Then it turned out Rubio isn't really that good. APOCALYPSE!!
    It turned out that he his jumpshot became very inconsistent and he lost confidence. Doesn't mean he's not that good mean he's going through the growing pains, He's already been working with trainers on his weaknesses and the kid is only 21.

Any what are you saying.. EVERY ******* top pick ends up getting compared to greats I've heard Kyrie Irving bring called next Isiah Thomas, I head both Hayward and Jimmer being compared to Larry Bird, Lebron just compared some Kidd to freaking Jason Kidd. Because someone compared him to Stockton isn't a good enough reason to hate on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    It turned out that he his jumpshot became very inconsistent and he lost confidence. Doesn't mean he's not that good mean he's going through the growing pains, He's already been working with trainers on his weaknesses and the kid is only 21.

Any what are you saying.. EVERY ******* top pick ends up getting compared to greats I've heard Kyrie Irving bring called next Isiah Thomas, I head both Hayward and Jimmer being compared to Larry Bird, Lebron just compared some Kidd to freaking Jason Kidd. Because someone compared him to Stockton isn't a good enough reason to hate on him.
    LeBron is a crafty one. He knew that someone with the same last name as Jason Kidd had at least one thing in common with him.

If you are a point guard in the NBA and you can't shoot somewhat consistently.. you are worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by AI3Anthony
    If you are a point guard in the NBA and you can't shoot somewhat consistently.. you are worthless.
    Right lmao. Do we really have to list how many pgs throughout Nba history had bad jumpshots when they came into the leauge?

And he's already been working on his jumpshot with trainers before he ever stepped foot into the nba.

And damn guess it's about time for Rondo's retirement

i am sure he will make it on some highlight reels

Quote Originally Posted by AI3Anthony
    I think you're just mad the Jazz suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    In the 2010-11 season with Barcelona he averaged
    5.9 PPG, 32.1 FG%, 4 APG, 3.3 RPG in 22.9 MPG.

Now I know he's been improving during the lockout but he definitely won't be a beast in the NBA. He'll probably just about crack into the starting lineup of the T'Wolves but will get limited minutes with Luke Ridnour.
    who, in the last year or two, has claimed that he would be?

Dude is gonna be great. like Yung said, he's with Adelman. One of the three or so best coaches in the NBA right now. And one of the best, and most underrated of all time. He has one discernable skill and that's all you need in the NBA: he's already a top notch passer. Plus he has good defensive values. He may not electrify the NBA this year or next, but this kid is gonna make the all rookie team, and quite honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he had a better year than Irving.

He's got so many good scorers to pass too it doesn't matter that he's not an efficient jumpshooter. He'll get open looks because of Love passing it out to him after a rebound for a three. Or Williams and Beasley scoring a ton will take the pressure off of him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    who, in the last year or two, has claimed that he would be?
    Read the first post

Jrue>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Dude is gonna be great. like Yung said, he's with Adelman. One of the three or so best coaches in the NBA right now. And one of the best, and most underrated of all time. He has one discernable skill and that's all you need in the NBA: he's already a top notch passer. Plus he has good defensive values. He may not electrify the NBA this year or next, but this kid is gonna make the all rookie team, and quite honestly it wouldn't surprise me if he had a better year than Irving.

He's got so many good scorers to pass too it doesn't matter that he's not an efficient jumpshooter. He'll get open looks because of Love passing it out to him after a rebound for a three. Or Williams and Beasley scoring a ton will take the pressure off of him.