Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

I hope she has the child. People need to man up when they make mistakes and make the best of them and not be cowards.

Banned

Default Re: i need advice, just found out the girl im sleeping with is pregnant.

Get an abortion. In other news your an idiot if you've only known her a month and aren't using anything

use your vacuum's hose attachment and suck the fetus out quick before it gets too big

Serious playground baller General's Avatar

Man up and raise your child or at least support it with child support if it is yours. Last thing we need is another single mom on welfare. Abortion is murder, so I don't think killing your child should be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by General
    Man up and raise your child or at least support it with child support if it is yours. Last thing we need is another single mom on welfare. Abortion is murder, so I don't think killing your child should be an option.
    When is a fetus considered a person???
    in islam i've read passages that it occurs 40-120 days and that abortion is permissible up to that point. What does the scientific community and other religions say on the matter and would it impact the abortion debate in a significant manner. I could imagine that even if it was proven that a fetus was not a person until later stages of development that there would still many people who still felt it is murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    Pressure her into an abortion if she wants to keep it. Tell her that you will have nothing to do with it and make her realize how hard it will be to raise it alone. You're basically burning all bridges with her at that point but it'll be worth it in the long run for you.

Pull out all the stops (at least legal ones) to save your life.

If you follow this idiot's advice, you're paying 18 years of child support (or more).

Be a man.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I hope she has the child. People need to man up when they make mistakes and make the best of them and not be cowards.
    Is that fair to the kid? Not being born is not the worst thing in the world.

I would recommend adoption. If your not ready for kids, and you attempt to raise them, your not being fair. Especially to the child.

Are you ready to raise the child with this girl?
    Are you ready to put this child's interest above your own?
    Are you financially ready to raise a child?

If not consider being selfless and putting this child in a position where it has a better chance to succeed.

You guys could get at least five grand for that kid if you're wiling. Split the profits.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    When is a fetus considered a person???
    in islam i've read passages that it occurs 40-120 days and that abortion is permissible up to that point. What does the scientific community and other religions say on the matter and would it impact the abortion debate in a significant manner. I could imagine that even if it was proven that a fetus was not a person until later stages of development that there would still many people who still felt it is murder.
    It's a person if you're a right wing idiot who wants to control a woman's body.

OP needs to do the world a favor and get a vasectomy. Not only does he not want to have children, the rest of the world would be better off without those inferior genes tainting the pool as well.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

If you follow this idiot's advice, you're paying 18 years of child support (or more).

Be a man.
    That's not fair to the child. IMO if you have to tell a male to man up and be a good father, it is unlikely he will be a good father. Good fathers look forward to having kids and take steps necessary to prepare for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    That's not fair to the child. IMO if you have to tell a male to man up and be a good father, it is unlikely he will be a good father. Good fathers look forward to having kids and take steps necessary to prepare for it.
    Excellent post.

National High School Star

Keeping a baby you can

this is what you do:

NBA rookie of the year

Sure, OP, we believe you..

You're 13 years old..