Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

@ millwad. dude u posted ur pic, blacked out the head, and removed it when everyone started laughing at it

hell ill even google it

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=264823
    he put up another pic in its place. but look at all the comments clowning him about it.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Wait what? Not only that you root for the other team now you telling me you play for the other team too?
    Anyway is it so hard to put a pacifier in LeBron's mouth? If you can't just say so, I thought you were good with editing GIFs and shit.

take it to PM's dumbass, noc's

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Wait what? Not only that you root for the other team now you telling me you play for the other team too?
    Anyway is it so hard to put a pacifier in LeBron's mouth? If you can't just say so, I thought you were good with editing GIFs and shit.
    I know how, but first I need to learn how to do it faster. My way takes too much time.

I could put a pacifier in Kobe's mouth.. but why would I do it to LeBron when the only purpose of the picture would be to laugh at it..

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    I know how, but first I need to learn how to do it faster. My way takes too much time.

I could put a pacifier in Kobe's mouth.. but why would I do it to LeBron when the only purpose of the picture would be to laugh at it..
    Dude what's the difference? You can do it to KD for all I care, funny shit is funny I didn't know you had to have a special reason to make a funny pic

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    @ millwad. dude u posted ur pic, blacked out the head, and removed it when everyone started laughing at it

hell ill even google it

he put up another pic in its place. but look at all the comments clowning him about it.

thx man, i thought about searching for it but thought he might've deleted the whole thread.

its just typical millwad, lies on top of lies and it never ends with him....

NBA Superstar

Dude what's the difference? You can do it to KD for all I care, funny shit is funny I didn't know you had to have a special reason to make a funny pic

the only thing funny is what you look like in rl. like mother like son...

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08

hell ill even google it

There the thread is, the first wasn't even of me, it was from a gym site/blog in Sweden and since you guys are making such a big deal of it I'll google for the site tomorrow. The reason why I changed pic was because people actually thought the first one was me and the head was blurred from the beginning, not anything I did.

I've never posted a pic of myself on ISH, but be honest, was the first pic of a fat guy? I can't recall the guy being fat but Godzuki has been calling me fat ever since, haha.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    the only thing funny is what you look like in rl. like mother like son...
    Godzuki, do you have a wife/girlfriend?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    There the thread is, the first wasn't even of me, it was from a gym site/blog in Sweden and since you guys are making such a big deal of it I'll google for the site tomorrow. The reason why I changed pic was because people actually thought the first one was me and the head was blurred from the beginning, not anything I did.

I've never posted a pic of myself on ISH, but be honest, was the first pic of a fat guy? I can't recall the guy being fat but Godzuki has been calling me fat ever since, haha.

you just never stop lying....

NBA rookie of the year

you just never stop lying....
    Just wait 'til I find the page.

Now tell us, how old are you?

Millwad, wtf man. Just let it go. No one cares. There was a time when Godzuki baited you but its been months since he started with you, you start with him and to be honest, you did so much weird shit too its kind of hard to take you seriously now.

Let this shit go.

oh boy rainman yappin again

u obviously can't put 2 and 2 together, or are just real f'n dumb, but i think its pretty obvious by now i don't really let people talk shit or take shots without them taking shots back. u think i'm supposed to ignore weak ass posters trying to call me out, or take random shots? i'm not the poohsee u are on the forum...or in life

turn the other cheek my ass...
    Haha, see that's the funny thing! You care SO MUCH that you can't let people calling you a moron (rightfully so) on a basketball forum go.

Banned

Godzuki, why is age such a sensitive topic with you? Is it because disclosing your age would reveal what a pathetic middle-age loser you are and make the conversation even more awkward? I mean there are plenty of middle-age losers out there, but not a lot of them spent 80% of their day engaged in utterly pointless arguments on a sports forum (what's worse, not even arguing about sports. Arguing about literally nothing) while apparently neglecting his dead-end work at some dingy little auto body shop. It sounds like your dad at least put in some amount of hard work as an immigrant to build something. But only to have his loser son spend his days e-beefing and going nowhere in life.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Racking up those cherished e-beef KOs?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Godzuki, why is age such a sensitive topic with you? Is it because disclosing your age would reveal what a pathetic middle-age loser you are and make the conversation even more awkward? I mean there are plenty of middle-age losers out there, but not a lot of them spent 80% of their day engaged in utterly pointless arguments on a sports forum (what's worse, not even arguing about sports. Arguing about literally nothing) while apparently neglecting his dead-end work at some dingy little auto body shop. It sounds like your dad at least put in some amount of hard work as an immigrant to build something. But only to have his loser son spend his days e-beefing and going nowhere in life.

Where do you see yourself in five years? Racking up those cherished e-beef KOs?

i swear you're as walking a contradiction there is on the internet. everything you say you either end up contradicting at that moment or moments later. if it wasn't you saying u never read anything i post despite always jumping into my threads addressing me, its you sitting there trying to clown me for arguing and ebeefing when thats all you do trying to get back at me ever since i completely shit on u in the godzuki roast...like 3 times. notice i'm not the one following u around and desperately trying to ebeef with u here, u are me at every opportunity since you're so butthurt still.

you're a complete nobody to me if u didn't desperate try to get my attention all of the time. you're also as worthless a poster on ISH as they come. most of what u post u steal from other forums, and some of the stuff u post is creepy as hell. and lmao @ biggest telemarketing firm on the west coast and soon to be co owner was it? i think u have a scrambled brain with all kinds of shit colliding. definitely disorganized. most people can recognize when they're being hypocritical by recognizing their actions to their words. but you lol, you have to be half retarded to constantly cross yourself up.

its always the biggest high horse braggarts that are the least of what they say here....its funny how your sorry ass was talking about a 300 IQ or bragging about some test scores when you're real close to retard.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-17-2012 at 01:43 AM.

just got home from work....thx to those talking sense and surprisingly being unbias in some cases

and then i read this millwad, i can't believe you're even coming at me for beefing with people on ISH its all u used to do picking on Jlauber, calling everyone 32dayz/bwink, and made up so many lies a lot of people here actually believed. i mean you're a horrible human being from what i've seen. at least i have sympathy, guilt trips, generally don't start beefs with people unless they start with me, but you on the other hand seem to be a habitual liar about others, yourself, and everything you do here. you deny making a betting thread tons of posters saw, you denied posting your own pic lots of people on OTC saw, you lied about me being 32dayz/bwink/etc. and seemed to have convinced a ton of idiots with that lie until recently. lets just say your character as a person is extremely shady, and it seems to carryover to your RL since u seem to make up a lot of stuff about yourself that isn't true. its just unbelievable to me the gall u have to try to attack me for beefing with people since u start shit with people completely out of nowhere. i've never come across someone with such awful personality traits such as you that has so little integrity in your character.

i mean i get i wrecked u pretty bad with your pic you posted, and now your life mission is to get back at me, but you are what you are. i'd have expected someone completely different with the way you front here, but seeing that pic and you having the nerve to post it like i couldn't criticize you could possibly make you the dumbest mf'er ever do u have common sense? do u know what u look like? do u realize how often you've beefed with others while propping yourself up? its just unbelievable the gall you have and like i said i get its driven by your thirst for revenge against me, but have some common sense for christs sakes and stop talking from some pov where you're some angel. you're guilty of everything you're accusing me of, but at least i have integrity, where as you seem to have 0. you're really like a low class swedish loser to me that looks and acts the part. sorry if the truth hurts

Millwad=