Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nelly Furtado officially joins the Illuminati (and she has lost her sex appeal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjvXmpOTtdQ
    Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops (Bigger The Better)

but still.... it's not a bad song...

related thread

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=216777
    I hereby nominate Nelly Furtado the Sexiest Woman Alive.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: Nelly Furtado officially joins the Illuminati (and she has lost her sex appeal)

celebrities like her and Rihanna aren't illuminati. They are just doing it for the attention as it's interesting.

The real illuminati(if they exist) are the powerful people who control society.

Default Re: Nelly Furtado officially joins the Illuminati (and she has lost her sex appeal)

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    They are just doing it for the attention
    they're doing it because they're told to... which pretty much makes them puppets.

Hot girl
    shit song
    seems like she likes big di*ks

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Lol @ comments in this video like:

" This singer like many others sold her soul to the new world order for fame. good news is she doesn't get to enjoy life as she is pretty much a slave both sexually and intellectually. You can also clearly see the Olympic ring and "tribes" this video is talking about a major event that will take place during London 2012 my interpretation is false flag around aliens but lets wait and see. "

Last part makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Lol @ comments in this video like:

" This singer like many others sold her soul to the new world order for fame. good news is she doesn't get to enjoy life as she is pretty much a slave both sexually and intellectually. You can also clearly see the Olympic ring and "tribes" this video is talking about a major event that will take place during London 2012 my interpretation is false flag around aliens but lets wait and see. "

Last part makes sense

make no mistake about it... Something is gonna go down during the Olympics this year.

NBA Superstar

she was always ridiculously overrated, in looks and talent.

Not surprised.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler
    make no mistake about it... Something is gonna go down during the Olympics this year.
    My guess is international athletic competition for medals. It's going doooooown

no shit

She was hot as shit in that "Promiscuous" video with Timbaland. That was her peak right there.

Anyway, this song right here is shit, and like others have already said, these artists just hold the Illuminati sign for attention. Just following the trend, like they all do.

someone please tell me that she's still working with timbo

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I bet some people will get gold medals...others silver...and some even bronze...

Some might not even get medals...

Crazy shit.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

God save of us all from hearing about this illuminati nonsense if by chance some lone bomber does decide to hit up the games...lol

Local High School Star franchise#3's Avatar

I'm like a bird..........