Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    here is what you dont seem to get. We know an awful lot about them, because they put much of their private life on public display. You dont just detach your real personality and put on a mask when the camera is on. Kim K is a vapid, self-obsessed bimbo in real life too! and kanye is not much better. Conspicuous consumption for the sake of appearance. Reminds me of the Family Guy where chick from the hills is a PhD in physics? off the set. Sure, Kim K is a deep and sophisticated human being.
    they are both geniuses compared to most of the world having kids out there...all the white trash in mobile homes, 14 year old ghetto ass blacks kids having kids, drug addicts, etc...at least Kim and Kanye are EMPLOYED lol...never mind the fact that they are beyond successful

Snooki makes Kim K look like a genius....or all the cast of "basketball wives"...or "Flava of Love"...or etc

in the world of baby making and parenting this kid has it well above average...

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Who is outraged? People on this board are strange, people asked a question and people answered. Why is answering this question akin to outrage and overreaction and none of the 4 billion other questions on the board are not?
    My fault, I was talking about people in general and I mixed in using this thread as well. I meant overall across the internet people seem to be pretty pissed about it and think it's a big deal. Guess that's more the medias fault that anything.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    i don't hate her ,she's just dumb. Kanye is dumb too. Two dumb people who live for their own amusement probably should think twice about having a baby.
    And stuff like this is strange to me. I would understand completely if they were awful human beings that weren't going to love the child or abuse it in anyway, because like I said in my previous post we all have to live in this world. I just don't understand how somebody can say somebody else should think twice about having a baby because they believe those people are stupid. Would understand if you knew them on a personal level or it was extremely clear like a Lindsay Lohan, or if you've successfully raised a child. Just because Kim K is kind of a whore and Kanye's a douche bag, doesn't allow us to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan

And stuff like this is strange to me. I would understand completely if they were awful human beings that weren't going to love the child or abuse it in anyway, because like I said in my previous post we all have to live in this world. I just don't understand how somebody can say somebody else should think twice about having a baby because they believe those people are stupid. Would understand if you knew them on a personal level or it was extremely clear like a Lindsay Lohan, or if you've successfully raised a child. Just because Kim K is kind of a whore and Kanye's a douche bag, doesn't allow us to judge.
    Really, the average woman is a whore and the average man is a douche, so how can anyone single these two out?

   

woof!?

I wonder why people hate these two so much. must have to do with racism.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Definitely racism, not the fact that they're pieces of shit as people and are constantly force fed down the world's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Very interesting thing

Anyone who thinks Kanye is an idiot is actually very very dum