Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Talking Thick Asian Girl "Annie Thao" (Primetime stays out of this thread)

Default Re: Thick Asian Girl "Annie Thao" (Primetime stays out of this thread)

Seeing a thick Asian girl just doesn't seem right to me.

But with that being said, I'd smash.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Seeing a thick Asian girl just doesn't seem right to me.

But with that being said, I'd smash.

Good boy, that's what I like to hear.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

nice

half asian half " "

Good High School Starter

She actually looks more Latina than asian.

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Navy"]Smashable but she definitely needs to tone it up![/COLOR]

National High School Star mattevans11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Navy"]Smashable but she definitely needs to tone it up![/COLOR]

haha would love to see your women....

yuck, the lower half of her body is obese. i would love to be one of those guys who liked "thick" girls...that would be so amazing to actually be really into fat girls that just dont have sagging fleash. i would love to be tuned on by those porkers you guys call "thick". if that did it for me life would be so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    yuck, the lower half of her body is obese. i would love to be one of those guys who liked "thick" girls...that would be so amazing to actually be really into fat girls that just dont have sagging fleash. i would love to be tuned on by those porkers you guys call "thick". if that did it for me life would be so much easier.

mm looks good huh.. dnt drool all over your keyboard now..

the bolded part made you really sound like a homo, just thought id let you know

yuck, the lower half of her body is obese...
    c'mon. smh.

the high heels exaggerate her calf muscles. her legs & a$$ are obese to you??

Good High School Starter

I forgot where I read it, but a phat ass on a woman is actually a healthy thing. Particularly the kind she has where you can tell she's fit.

I don't know how any guy that has a choice would want to be with these girls with next to no ass...i mean...it's like you're with a guy...

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

srsly women are meant to have hips,thighs and an ass. that being said i would smash all the chicks in this thread except that bag of bones.

CeoTypeDoe619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Lol. Just Gay