Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Default Re: Why is the United States so much better at basketball than the rest of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    hahahah What a horrible team. In fact five of those players, including four of the five starters (Spanoulis, Diamantidis, Printezis, Schortsanitis) you put on the 1st list were on the Greek Team in 2010 and finished 11th. So five players from this Euroleague selection including the 4 players that you choose of starters couldn't even reach the quarter finals yet add Lorbek and a bench and suddenly they could beat Team USA.

See you have been exposed. How were you predicting Greece would do this summer. Probably challenge for gold and they sucked. Again five of those players on your Euroleague all-star team couldn't even reach top 10 in a global competition and 2010 was a weak field. There's a reason those players aren't in the NBA...they suck and 2010 showed it.
    You are a true moron.

Default Re: Why is the United States so much better at basketball than the rest of the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    I would like to add if the game played under NBA rules, other team would have slim chance of upsetting us. We could sent our D squad and will probably obliterate anyone. Hell I can pick players from Los Angeles area and will still beat everybody.
    Team USA 2012 beat Spain by 7 points in the game that mattered the most

You are clearly a psychotic.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-05-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baller562
    Again what does intelligence have to do with my original claim that African Americans have superior ATHLETICISM. Basketball is somewhat cerebral, but not really... that's what the coach is for. Germans are the best engineers, I agree with that... but the greatness of America comes from the brain drain on the rest of the world as well as creating the best environment for creativity and mental stimulation. So your not giving the US any credit for the last century of advancements? Tell me, did the Germans or Chinese ever reach the moon? Who invented the internet you are using right now? Where was the a-bomb invented? Where was the light bulb invented? Who was the first to mass-produce cars? light bulbs? airplanes? computers?
    You are a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by DatAsh
    Unless you count the European Union as a country, then the United States is indeed the richest country in the world by a considerable margin.
    You are also a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Team USA 2012 beat Spain by 7 points.

You are clearly a psychotic.
    So an all Los Angeles team of...

CP3 Nash
    Kobe Billups
    Artest Butler
    Griffin Gasol
    Dwight Jordan

could be beat by a non-American team? You are delusional my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
    So an all Los Angeles team of...

CP3 Nash
    Kobe Billups
    Artest Butler
    Griffin Gasol
    Dwight Jordan

could be beat by a non-American team? You are delusional my friend.
    The level of idiocy that you displayed in that post is epic...even for ISH.

Congrats on officially becoming the dumbest person to ever post here.

The level of idiocy that you displayed in that post is epic...even for ISH.

Congrats on officially becoming the dumbest person to ever post here.
    Calm your nuts buddy. Mr. Arkansas raging, what else is new?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
    Calm your nuts buddy. Mr. Arkansas raging, what else is new?

Quote Originally Posted by baller562
    Again what does intelligence have to do with my original claim that African Americans have superior ATHLETICISM. Basketball is somewhat cerebral, but not really... that's what the coach is for. Germans are the best engineers, I agree with that... but the greatness of America comes from the brain drain on the rest of the world as well as creating the best environment for creativity and mental stimulation. So your not giving the US any credit for the last century of advancements? Tell me, did the Germans or Chinese ever reach the moon? Who invented the internet you are using right now? Where was the a-bomb invented? Where was the light bulb invented? Who was the first to mass-produce cars? light bulbs? airplanes? computers?
    CERN. Al Gore just had the philosophical idea of a world wide web as a link of thoughts(on a side note Pete Townshend of The Who had the same idea for an Album in '70, did he invent the internet?). CERN actually engineered and developed the technical aspect of the internet, they just took the name Al Gore came up with.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    CERN. Al Gore just had the philosophical idea of a world wide web as a link of thoughts(on a side note Pete Townshend of The Who had the same idea for an Album in '70, did he invent the internet?). CERN actually engineered and developed the technical aspect of the internet, they just took the name Al Gore came up with.

Let it be, he seems to ignore that without people like Antonio Meucci, Nikola Tesla, Nikolaus Otto, etc. (non of them americains) nothing of what he said would have happened.

You are a true moron.
    No you are a moron. You actually said the most absurd thing I have heard in my life and I've heard a lot of crazy stuff. That an Euroleague all-star team could challenge team US! Then you actually showed what that roster would look like. I pointed out it seems like there has already been a team with (5) almost half of those players (Spanoulis, Diamantidis, Printezis, Schortsanitis and Bourousis) Team Greece in 2010 and they finished 11th place with a 3-3 record. I mean if five players from this team could even finish top 10 and do worse than Australia and Slovenia will adding 7 more of those scrubs make that much of a difference.

The you made the absurd claim that such a team could challenge the defending champions Miami Heat. You can make such absurd statement because you know such game would never happen. 3 players from the NBA runners up (Thunder) were on the same USA Team that won gold this year. And wait, 4 players, a 3rd of the Euroleague champions, were on Team Greece this year and how did they do? Yeah they couldn't even make the Olympics because they were eliminated by Nigeria. hahahah Nigeria. The same team that lost to the USA by 83 points eliminated the team with 4 players from the Euroleague Champions and 3 players from your list of an Euroleague all-star team.

Nigeria!! Beating Euroleague's best since 2012!!!!!

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyazerty
    Let it be, he seems to ignore that without people like Antonio Meucci, Nikola Tesla, Nikolaus Otto, etc. (non of them americains) nothing of what he said would have happened.
    Two out of the three did most of their work in the United States.... as I explained, the US gives the best environment to nurture these creative talents. This is what I mean by "brain drain".

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    No you are a moron. You actually said the most absurd thing I have heard in my life and I've heard a lot of crazy stuff. That an Euroleague all-star team could challenge team US! Then you actually showed what that roster would look like. I pointed out it seems like there has already been a team with (5) almost half of those players (Spanoulis, Diamantidis, Printezis, Schortsanitis and Bourousis) Team Greece in 2010 and they finished 11th place with a 3-3 record. I mean if five players from this team could even finish top 10 and do worse than Australia and Slovenia will adding 7 more of those scrubs make that much of a difference.

The you made the absurd claim that such a team could challenge the defending champions Miami Heat. You can make such absurd statement because you know such game would never happen. 3 players from the NBA runners up (Thunder) were on the same USA Team that won gold this year. And wait, 4 players, a 3rd of the Euroleague champions, were on Team Greece this year and how did they do? Yeah they couldn't even make the Olympics because they were eliminated by Nigeria. hahahah Nigeria. The same team that lost to the USA by 83 points eliminated the team with 4 players from the Euroleague Champions and 3 players from your list of an Euroleague all-star team.

Nigeria!! Beating Euroleague's best since 2012!!!!!
    Boston by 50 tonight over these Turkish Euro-scrubs. Book it!

Fenerbahce (Euroleague) 97 - Boston Celtics (NBA) 91

Box Score:

http://www.nba.com/games/20121005/BO...#nbaGIboxscore

LMAO Boston was freestyling