Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

Default Flashy 6'5 PG Tony Wroten Jr, may just become better than Rose, Wall, Evans

I haven't been this excited about a high school prospect since OJ Mayo. Senior guard Tony Wroten Jr who just committed to University of Washington, arguably the best high school point guard in the country, has all the tools to be the best point guard in this current decade. He has drawn comparisons to Gary Payton, Dwyane Wade, and Rodney Stuckey. He is 6'5 now, but was born in 1993, he is only 17 years old. He might be able to squeeze one more inch of growth. Nate Robinson said, he could play in the NBA right now.

Right now, at 17, he has a better jumper than either Wall, Rose, Evans. He truely has elite court vision which none of those guys have except for Wall. Some of the passes he does, just make you go wow. He is a penetrator also, that can get to the rim at will.

Picture Tyreke Evans with a jumper and 3 point range, with elite court vision and way more athletic. You get Tony Wroten Jr. Can't wait to see this kid in the NBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9S1ADUCmg&feature=fvst
    highlights

and he has pretty boy swag.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-5-6-dCT4

Banned

Default Re: Flashy 6'5 PG Tony Wroten Jr, may just become better than Rose, Wall, Evans

cool story bra

btw is he better than Mayo

Default Re: Flashy 6'5 PG Tony Wroten Jr, may just become better than Rose, Wall, Evans

OJ Mayo is a bust so your scouting talent is retarded.

Next Kobe? More like next John Starks

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    this seems like a good enough reason

Quote Originally Posted by blondie
    OJ Mayo is a bust so your scouting talent is retarded.

Next Kobe? More like next John Starks

Mayo is a 6'4 Mamba.
    Me>You

this will be the last time I acknownledge your presence, so be glad I did this time.

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    cool story bra

btw is he better than Mayo
    No, not even close.

Former Bulls Fan.

My ass.

Former Bulls Fan.

I haven't been this excited about a high school prospect since OJ Mayo. Senior guard Tony Wroten Jr who just committed to University of Washington, arguably the best high school point guard in the country, has all the tools to be the best point guard in this current decade. He has drawn comparisons to Gary Payton, Dwyane Wade, and Rodney Stuckey. He is 6'5 now, but was born in 1993, he is only 17 years old. He might be able to squeeze one more inch of growth. Nate Robinson said, he could play in the NBA right now.

Right now, at 17, he has a better jumper than either Wall, Rose, Evans. He truely has elite court vision which none of those guys have except for Wall. Some of the passes he does, just make you go wow. He is a penetrator also, that can get to the rim at will.

Picture Tyreke Evans with a jumper and 3 point range, with elite court vision and way more athletic. You get Tony Wroten Jr. Can't wait to see this kid in the NBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU9S1ADUCmg&feature=fvst
    highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb-5-6-dCT4
    Did you just call another dude "pretty"?

he seems really talented but after checking out a few mock draft he's not even a first rounder in the 2012 NBA draft. Not only that but from what i've read he's far from reaching his full potential. He complains a lot to refs doesn't always play his hardest and tries to do much with the ball. And physically he's not strong and has poor conditioning. But i haven't seen him play yet only Youtube videos and scouting reports so i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Did you just call another dude "pretty"?
    Yes, and i'm comfortable with my orientation to do that, seems like your in the insecure one

Learning to shoot layups

Im gonna be honest i dont see it. He doesnt even have a jumper its different everytime. Plus he is against shitty defenses. He does have court vision but in the NBA everyone will take those passes.

Former Bulls Fan.

Yes, and i'm comfortable with my orientation to do that, seems like your in the insecure one
    You comfortable with being a homosexual? Its all good I got nothing against gay people. I was just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    he seems really talented but after checking out a few mock draft he's not even a first rounder in the 2012 NBA draft. Not only that but from what i've read he's far from reaching his full potential. He complains a lot to refs doesn't always play his hardest and tries to do much with the ball. And physically he's not strong and has poor conditioning. But i haven't seen him play yet only Youtube videos and scouting reports so i could be wrong.
    Wroten has flown underrate the radar a little bit. He was a top 5 player his sophomore year, then the next year he tore his ACL. Which dropped him big time in the rankings., so he basically hit rock bottom, now he is builidng his way back up.

Wroten has all the tools, he can drive at will, has elite athletism, very tall and physical, pretty jumper but what seperates him in my eyes, to guys like Wall, Evans, Rose as a point guard is his unbelievable feel for the game, and court vision, just grade A court vision and you can't teach that. If he gets paired with an athletic and elite big like an Amare Stoudamire or Blake Griffin, it will be a show

Mocks Drafts are only the who is now players, I remember last year Brandon Knight was the consensus #1 pick in Mocks now he is like 12th. When Wroten shows out his first year of college then he will jump a top 5 status.

I am willing to bet my bottom dollar that mock drafts didn't have Russell Westbrook as the 4th overall pick in the 2008 draft.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    You comfortable with being a homosexual? Its all good I got nothing against gay people. I was just asking.
    is this a personal attack

Former Bulls Fan.

is this a personal attack
    You the one taking it as an attack. I said i got nothing against homosexuals.