Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decision 2017

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Default Decision 2017

Which team will Rose choose when he becomes a free agent?

Or will he be traded before then?

Default Re: Decision 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    Which team will Rose choose when he becomes a free agent?

Or will he be traded before then?
    he will leave

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    he will leave

Oh I think you're posting on one of your other accounts dude. This is the Bulls forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Oh I think you're posting on one of your other accounts dude. This is the Bulls forum.
    sry cant hear u over philly shitting on bulls

I rule the local playground game385's Avatar

He won't leave as long as Bulls' management build a young and don't hand out anymore foolish contracts to slightly above avg vets.

I know everybody may be overreacting to the Dwight Howard to L.A. deal today, but as a Bulls fan it doesn't worry me much at all.

When you think about it, this season is basically a wash for us anyway and the Lakers only have a 2 year window max.

You can't expect Nash, Kobe, and Gasol to be the same players at ages 40 and 35, and 34 respectively.

Good college starter

Starting to remind of Garnett in Minnesota.

Great player being wasted due to idiocy in the front office.

Every player has a breaking point. Happened to Barkley in Philly, Payton in Seattle, Garnett in Minnesota, Nash in Phoenix, Dwight in Orlando. They all bolted when it was obvious their team was going nowhere anytime soon.

I swear some of you guys just LIVE to bitch and moan like women. I come here to get away from female emotions and all I see when i come to a board full of supposeldy mannish Bulls fans is moist-cheeked drivel.

If Rose leaves he leaves, it'll suck, but it's the game of basketball.

When you complain complain complain and put the team down during the hard times don't act like you were a good fan all along. When we rise to the top of the NBA I'll be here to talk shit about all of you fair weather fools.

sry cant hear u over philly shitting on bulls
    You must be mistaken, that's the sound of KD crying to his momma after LBJ bodied him in the finals like a lil bitch.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    You must be mistaken, that's the sound of KD crying to his momma after LBJ bodied him in the finals like a lil bitch.

No point of arguing with that kid. Has multiple accounts and is on the boards 24/7.

And you're right, some of these people here moan and cry too much. Rose is our franchise but he's only been a true superstar for two years and this past season he suffered a catastrophic injury that kills the following season but he's a humble kid who doesn't have the same type of persona like a Howard or James, or even Shaq. As long as they build a good team he will stick around.

No point of arguing with that kid. Has multiple accounts and is on the boards 24/7.

And you're right, some of these people here moan and cry too much. Rose is our franchise but he's only been a true superstar for two years and this past season he suffered a catastrophic injury that kills the following season but he's a humble kid who doesn't have the same type of persona like a Howard or James, or even Shaq. As long as they build a good team he will stick around.

I feel you, and I understand people's fear and confusion....I mean it seemed like we were RIGHT THERE until those injuries popped up....so I'm not 100% just trying to dog those that have a less positive outlook than mine....it's just that these guys wait until we have things that no one could anticipate for fully and now people w3ant to pile on Gar and Pax who have done a GREAT JOB so far considering. It's crazy. They put together a team that won 62 games and gave us the best times of our fandom second to the Jordan years.

And do they even get a modicum of credit for it?

Any idiot can tell that NOTHING is shaking until we know how Rose fares. Get over it, accept it, and let's move on as a positive fan base with realistic expectations.

*And yeah, I know he's a troll, I just wanted to point out that his namesake got bodied by Lebron James and cried to his momma after the finals (I saw it).

wtf? who do u think i am fool? i came here to body greatgreg cuz hes a lil biitch

least we made it to the finals

least we made it to the finals
    You mean a team you picked out of a hat a couple years back made it to the finals. Stop acting like you from OKC and was a fan all along sucka.

And the Bulls have 6 rings fam, don't bring that bullshit in here....ain't nobody stressing your punk ass.

You mean a team you picked out of a hat a couple years back made it to the finals. Stop acting like you from OKC and was a fan all along sucka.

And the Bulls have 6 rings fam, don't bring that bullshit in here....ain't nobody stressing your punk ass.
    never said was from okc fck boy. im from ATL but my fav player on OKC, so i supportin them biitch ass niggeh

LOL, is that all u fckin lame b ulls fans could say? "we got 6 rings"

no1 gives a shit about 6 rings. its been 15 years since u even did something to remember. stick to gettin piped by the heat and sixers

never said was from okc fck boy. im from ATL but my fav player on OKC, so i supportin them biitch ass niggeh

LOL, is that all u fckin lame b ulls fans could say? "we got 6 rings"

no1 gives a shit about 6 rings. its been 15 years since u even did something to remember. stick to gettin piped by the heat and sixers

I don't care where you claim to be and what you claim to like. You can always tell thirsty ass phonies by how they offer up unwanted info. Lie to someone who actually cares.

You can't say, "at least we made it to the finals", then say stick to getting piped by the Heat (not even gonna address the Sixers since we all know why we lost to them) when you guys got beat by the Heat pretty handily. And on top of that the player in your avi cried like a little baby in front of the cameras.

Dude got str8 BODIED by Lebron, needs to get into the weight room because until Lebron gets old or decided he doesn't want to hoop anymore Durant will always be his little skinny bitch....shooting tons of jumpshots while Lebron takes him straight to the rack......oh wait, Durant didn't even guard Lebron most of the time, he's too fragile to be the man on both sides of the court like Lebron....must suck to realize that you favorite player can't hang with Lebron.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 08-11-2012 at 03:20 AM.