Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Any guys here hook up with a married woman?

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Dude, if she's throwin her pu*sy at you then what makes you think she wouldnt do it to another guy if you turn it down?

Hubby obviously isn't putting it down anymore so she's looking elsewhere. Give her the D my man. Just be very careful not to get caught.
    Why do people think that people cheat cause they partner ain't satisfying them in bed? or aint treating them right? no.

People cheat because they cheat. it 70% has nothing to do with whats happening at home. He might be the best husband ever. but women will still cheat on him with some homeless dude off the street if they could.

There are millions of people around the world in relationships cheating as i type. its not cause they relationship is in bad shape.

humans are always looking for thrillls and a new toy.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Why do people think that people cheat cause they partner ain't satisfying them in bed? or aint treating them right? no.

People cheat because they cheat. it 70% has nothing to do with whats happening at home. He might be the best husband ever. but women will still cheat on him with some homeless dude off the street if they could.

There are millions of people around the world in relationships cheating as i type. its not cause they relationship is in bad shape.

humans are always looking for thrillls and a new toy.
    Because it's true. I'm pretty sure I've talked to enough women to know. It just comes down to whether you can control the impulse or not to get better sex elsewhere.

I would at least wait until she is no longer a client before hooking Up with her. The fact that others picked up on the flirting would also make me not pull the trigger until she is no longer a client or I am no longer working their.

Because it's true. I'm pretty sure I've talked to enough women to know. It just comes down to whether you can control the impulse or not to get better sex elsewhere.
    no its not true. that's what you have been programmed to believe.
    you completely missed it. Its not "better sex". Its "new sex", a "new thrill", "sex itself".
    It could be worse but to them its like a baby meeting santa claus.

Thats why when women cheat they get withdrawn from their partner, emotional, sexually, their everyday life change.

it has nothing to do with better sex. its simply sex. it could be worse yet they are more into it.

you need to look into psychology, i'm sure they have stuff on this.

remember its not "better" its just "sex". could be worse, yet u call it the best because its "new" and with someone "different".

50% of sex has to do with the mind and someone's mindset.
    Last edited by Bladers; 04-25-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Lol, no one is gettin killed. Just get the psuuy, damn.

Another angle to think about it from. At some point evry one of us has been cheated on. even the best of us. the ones with the best game and the biggest c*ck.

That shows u it has little to do with sex.

if she was just dating the other guy and wasnt married to him then I would just go ahead with it and then just let the guy know that his girl is a hoe

since they are married it would be a scumbag move since you are condoning cheating

Earned not given

no its not true. that's what you have been programmed to believe.
    you completely missed it. Its not "better sex". Its "new sex", a "new thrill", "sex itself".
    It could be worse but to them its like a baby meeting santa claus.

Thats why when women cheat they get withdrawn from their partner, emotional, sexually, their everyday life change.

it has nothing to do with better sex. its simply sex. it could be worse yet they are more into it.

you need to look into psychology, i'm sure they have stuff on this.

remember its not "better" its just "sex". could be worse, yet u call it the best because its "new" and with someone "different".

50% of sex has to do with the mind and someone's mindset.
    Programmed to believe? The f*ck are you talking about?

I formed my opinion from the girls that I've had sex with and the girls that I've talked to.

I'm not saying it's all because they want better sex. Yes, some of it is because they want variety. However, in a relationship that has been going on as long as the one the OP is talking about, it's very likely that she's just no longer physically attracted to her man and/or he's not satisfying her sexually.

I GUARANTEE you if you lay it down on your woman and treat her right not just sexually but emotionally and mentally as well, she will stick with you through thick and thin.

It's really not that serious. F[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR] her and move on.

Programmed to believe? The f*ck are you talking about?

I formed my opinion from the girls that I've had sex with and the girls that I've talked to.

I'm not saying it's all because they want better sex. Yes, some of it is because they want variety. However, in a relationship that has been going on as long as the one the OP is talking about, it's very likely that she's just no longer physically attracted to her man and/or he's not satisfying her sexually.

I GUARANTEE you if you lay it down on your woman and treat her right not just sexually but emotionally and mentally as well, she will stick with you through thick and thin.
    All am saying is, the people being cheated with wont necessarily be better at sex.
    and that "better sex" is more subjective than it is objective, because theres so much that goes into it other than the physical friction.
    Last edited by Bladers; 04-25-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    karma - your girl is gonna cheat on you sometime down the road

Earned not given

All am saying is, the people being cheated with wont necessarily be better at sex.
    and that "better sex" is more subjective than it is objective, because theres so much that goes into it other than the physical friction.
    You're right, the person the woman or man ends up cheating with may not be that great at sex and then the cheater ultimately ends up regretting it and they never do it again OR they find someone else if they're really adamant on finding someone to fulfill their sexual desires.

Personally I feel that if it gets to that level then the relationship is dead anyway, but that's just my opinion.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Or just find a different girl that isn't married and skip all the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Can't live life scared people may be nuts and kill you, homie.

The fact you and some of the others are condoning this is disturbing. There are tons of single women. Let her husband deal with her and find someone else who is single. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Another angle to think about it from. At some point evry one of us has been cheated on. even the best of us. the ones with the best game and the biggest c*ck.

That shows u it has little to do with sex.
    wait. werent you a saving it till marriage virgin till 3 months ago?