Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 'Posh' Schoolboy killed by single punch after telling Bouncer 'you'll work for me one

cont: day'

scary how a single punch can kill ya.

So, some are defending this by saying he cant talk down on someone else, had it coming.

The rich guy is probably a dick, although it depends on the way he said it, but death certainly wasnt the appropriate consequence.

Default Re: 'Posh' Schoolboy killed by single punch after telling Bouncer 'you'll work for me one

Wild guess... It's people on the left who think that it was appropriate to react to his words with violence.

Default Re: 'Posh' Schoolboy killed by single punch after telling Bouncer 'you'll work for me one

Damn where did he got hit?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Rip.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Wild guess... It's people on the left who think that it was appropriate to react to his words with violence.
    trumptard being a hypocrite. protesters literally get physically assaulted at trump rallies for talking and his supporters think its okay. What a fail.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    trumptard being a hypocrite. protesters literally get physically assaulted at trump rallies for talking and his supporters think its okay. What a fail.
    Huge blunder. should be embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

So, some are defending this by saying he cant talk down on someone else, had it coming.

The rich guy is probably a dick, although it depends on the way he said it, but death certainly wasnt the appropriate consequence.
    I think most people defend the punch more so than the death. You disrespect a man you don't know to his face like that, you should expect getting punched. You arguably deserve to get punched.

That doesn't mean the guy deserved to die, but he died as an unexpected result from a reasonable reaction to his provocation.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I think most people defend the punch more so than the death. You disrespect a man you don't know to his face like that, you should expect getting punched. You arguably deserve to get punched.

That doesn't mean the guy deserved to die, but he died as an unexpected result from a reasonable reaction to his provocation.
    should be a slap

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

There's a reason 70%+ of criminals would vote Democrat if they had the chance but only 10% would vote Republican. The left gots the support of not only the lazy, but also the scum of the earth as well.

should be a slap
    Mehmet, you so soft

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Mehmet, you so soft
    definitely a punch for you though

Idiocracy in action.

definitely a punch for you though
    ISH's resident metrosexual taliban is salty

Huge blunder. should be embarrassed.
    Forgot to log out of your alt?

should be a slap
    A slap? When ypu fight you slap people you sissy? A grown man dont slap other grown men.