Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: How do I redeem myself after getting arrested...

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I also find it extremely hard to believe a police officer said he is ashamed to breath the same air as a 15 year old who made a dumb mistake and that the kid should be castrated. I mean, c'mon. I've met some dickhead cops but that is wildly unbelievable.

Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Isn't Greatgreg's mom russian? Imagine the russian things she's probably saying.
    "In Soviet Russia, bird house burn you?"

soundcloud->solarcism

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I also find it extremely hard to believe a police officer said he is ashamed to breath the same air as a 15 year old who made a dumb mistake and that the kid should be castrated. I mean, c'mon. I've met some dickhead cops but that is wildly unbelievable.
    that's some of the funniest shit i've ever heard. it's like superbad if seth rogen became a fricken badass and started talking shit to mclovin.

"you scum... you people with your birdseeds and your fire... you make me sick to my core. those birds didn't do nothing to you, they were just sitting there: "tweeet, tweet." then you dregs, you trash come in and set fire to the place. well that don't cut it, gumshoe... i'm here to see you never see the light of day again"

If Gregory was a WWF wrestler his intro theme music would be this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX6rC1krGp0

PS - LOL @ everything about this thread

PPS - Soak the embarasment of this situation up like a sponge and view it as a learning experience brother...

PPS - Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

greg, your train of thought is completely wrong. when you hit 18, little things you could get away with pre-18 don't fly anymore. you can do stupid stuff outside of murder and manslaughter up to 17 years and 364 days.

This is what happens when you have too much purple drank.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore baller693's Avatar

First off was there any birds in the birdhouse when you lit it on fire? And how did the cops come and arrest you so quick, was it in a real public area where anybody could see it? If there were birds in there that's f*cked up. That's what future murderers do by starting out torchering animals and then moving onto humans where they get bored of that. Go read up on the background of the guys from Russia that got caught in the murders they filmed including the "3 guys 1 hammer" video. It's the most messed up video on the internet right now. I would never watch it again. But they started out torchering cats and small animals and would take pictures of them hanging and post them on the internet. Cruel stuff so beware if anyone looks it up.

I usually hit open layups

The only way to redeem yourself is to save 100 puppies.

The road to redemption is a difficult road to travel. You should bid your mom farewell and head off on your path to redemption. Travel from city to city solving crimes, mysteries, rescuing animals that get stuck in trees, taking down drug cartels, rescuing damsels in distress, etc... and after about 80 years or so of such heroics, then you may achieve salvation. Or, just tell your mom it was stupid, but it's just a ****ing broken birdhouse, it's not a big deal and to get the **** over it. Parents know that kids will do dumb shit at some point, and what you did wasn't that bad, so it's not the end of the world. Your mom should be thankful if the worst thing you've done is burn down a birdhouse.

How did you even get caught and why would cops even waste their time on some little dipshits burning a birdhouse? Do you live in Mayberry or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    How did you even get caught and why would cops even waste their time on some little dipshits burning a birdhouse? Do you live in Mayberry or something?
    Well, first of all, I really can't understand why me or my friends didn't run away from the old shit with the dog. that was our only mistake.

And as for the cops? They are trying to fill their quota, I guess... I live in suburban Chicago.

Alright, here's my "Day After" feelings:

Why the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck didn't we run away from that old shit? Why did that old shit call the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king cops in the first place? The Birdhouse was NOT going to burn the house or the front door; the front door was f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king WAXED, from a LONG time ago...
    Now that I know more about the situation, yes, my mom is being f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king ridiculous. Nobody is going to call her and none of her co-workers will find out. Unfortunately for me, nothing I do, say, or show her will make her think otherwise. Those are the thoughts that will stick with her...

KIRA
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

wait so did you burn the birdhouse on the guys property? Why not just take it somewhere secluded, or on one of your guys property, then you'd be free to burn it to your hearts content

ISH Jump Crew

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    Alright, here's my "Day After" feelings:

Why the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck didn't we run away from that old shit? Why did that old shit call the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king cops in the first place? The Birdhouse was NOT going to burn the house or the front door; the front door was f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king WAXED, from a LONG time ago...
    Now that I know more about the situation, yes, my mom is being f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king ridiculous. Nobody is going to call her and none of her co-workers will find out. Unfortunately for me, nothing I do, say, or show her will make her think otherwise. Those are the thoughts that will stick with her...
    You're a retard if you think it's unreasonable for someone to call the cops after you set their property on fire.

Was it his birdhouse? On his property?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumo
    Was it his birdhouse? On his property?
    It was a broken birdhouse me and my friend found under a pine tree across the street, and no, it was not on the guys property.