Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chris Kyle dead.....

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    "Kyle had reportedly taken Routh to the gun range in an effort to help him with his PTSD."

Umm what? Was that really a good idea?
    should have taken him bowling instead

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    warhero....survied the enemy, killed back in the states by someone he was trying to help............ ....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle
    this never would have happened if Kyle had a gun! o wait...

War hero? Good one...

Killing people for oil and spreading "democracy" in their countries now makes you a war hero, very nice...

I wouldnt consider this guy a hero either. All he did was kill people because it furthered the not so noble agenda of his superiors.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    I wouldnt consider this guy a hero either. All he did was kill people because it furthered the not so noble agenda of his superiors.
    Shut the fck up retard. This guy survived 2 bullet wounds and 6 IEDs, killed hundreds of terrorists and saved hundreds if not thousands of American lives. He came back home and was killed trying to help a fellow veteran suffering from PTSD. He is the very definition of a hero. How embarrassing of you to sit there behind your computer and criticize when he accomplished more in his brief life than you ever will. I hope you realize what a pathetic insignificant phagg0t you are.

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    War hero? Good one...

Killing people for oil and spreading "democracy" in their countries now makes you a war hero, very nice...

live by the gun....die by the gun...

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    Shut the fck up retard. This guy survived 2 bullet wounds and 6 IEDs, killed hundreds of terrorists and saved hundreds if not thousands of American lives. He came back home and was killed trying to help a fellow veteran suffering from PTSD. He is the very definition of a hero. How embarrassing of you to sit there behind your computer and criticize when he accomplished more in his brief life than you ever will. I hope you realize what a pathetic insignificant phagg0t you are.
    This nikka salty

And this Kyle dude is far from a hero.

Not surprised to get this reaction from someone like you who is the typical brainwashed american. Listen I am not badmouthing the guy, who knows what his intentions were. It is very likely that he signed up for the military to try and make a difference and perhaps he went to war to fight for his values. Ultimately though, someone who is a killing machine on the behalf of politicians in washington who want to maintain their power does not qualify for a hero in my eyes. A hero is someone who spreads good in the world, not someone who claims to have killed 255 people and is proud of that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    Karma IS a bitch

OP is a pathetic phaggot who sucks the Military Industrial Complex's cock.

Chris Kyle was neither hero nor villain; he was a puppet who did an excellent job killing innocent people who did absolutely NOTHING to him. Anyone who still thinks the Iraq war was some sort of noble endeavor to "spread freedom" is dumber than a box of rocks.

c/p

Oh here we go......

- So when you serve your country ( as everyman should do) you get to make the rules up as you go??....you only follow command when it fits in your moral compass???....

" I will serve my country.....only if it fits my sunshine and rainbows morals.....oh no!...killing innocent people??...I quit......sunshine and rainbows...sunshine and rainbows!!"

- Real life doesn't work that way...He served his country ( meaning he doesn't get a chance to make the rules...he just has to follow orders unquestioned and do evrything in his power to make sure the guys next to him stay alive and the mission get done)....you serve the country and your contry men...not yourself!

- If the Higher ups give you a order....you do it......you can't sit around and question morals or innocence.......nothing wll ever get done.....and our country would not exist...if that was how combat worked.

( I realize I am most likely talking to someone who will live a long boring life....and likes to talk bad about others who actually scrifice for something they believed in..... ahead.....a real men won't listen to a timid soul who knows not victory or defeat.)

Decent college freshman

Not surprised to get this reaction from someone like you who is the typical brainwashed american. Listen I am not badmouthing the guy, who knows what his intentions were. It is very likely that he signed up for the military to try and make a difference and perhaps he went to war to fight for his values. Ultimately though, someone who is a killing machine on the behalf of politicians in washington who want to maintain their power does not qualify for a hero in my eyes. A hero is someone who spreads good in the world, not someone who claims to have killed 255 people and is proud of that fact.
    He has never said he's proud of killing people, he has always said he is proud of the American lives he saved and he feels no guilt because he knows what he did was the right thing.

Whether or not you agree with the war itself is irrelevant. He served with a bravery and selflessness which he carried back into civilian life. He died trying to help a fellow veteran overcome a tragic mental illness. That is why he is a hero.

The fact that you and the rest of the ISH liberal crew are making tasteless comments about gun control in this thread is sad. You should all be embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Oh here we go......

- So when you serve your country ( as everyman should do) you get to make the rules up as you go??....you only follow command when it fits in your moral compass???....

" I will serve my country.....only if it fits my sunshine and rainbows morals.....oh no!...killing innocent people??...I quit......sunshine and rainbows...sunshine and rainbows!!"

- Real life doesn't work that way...He served his country ( meaning he doesn't get a chance to make the rules...he just has to follow orders unquestioned and do evrything in his power to make sure the guys next to him stay alive and the mission get done)....you serve the country and your contry men...not yourself!

- If the Higher ups give you a order....you do it......you can't sit around and question morals or innocence.......nothing wll ever get done.....and our country would not exist...if that was how combat worked.

( I realize I am most likely talking to someone who will live a long boring life....and likes to talk bad about others who actually scrifice for something they believed in..... ahead.....a real men won't listen to a timid soul who knows not victory or defeat.)
    Zizozain was a bit harsh but he is actually right. No one doubts that this guy was a good soldier and no one is saying that he didnt make sacrifices to try and do what he thought was right. The point is that the agenda he was serving is some grimy political bullshit that ultimately brought about no good.

Go talk to an iraqi and see what they have to say about the bush regime that "brought freedom" to their country. All of the men he killed were most likely young men trying to fight for their country when they got invaded by a superpower who claims to be on the morally correct side yet doesnt hesitate to dirty its hands to protect any of its interests. Not to mention the civilian casualties and all of the damage done to the country. I know first hand how grimy your countries politics are

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Exactly. Bunch of cowards criticizing behind a computer screen when we all know they'd never say these things to his face, let alone do something worthy of note. Beta as fck.

News flash retard!.....

- when you are a Navy Seal Sniper....you train all day to Kill.....That's the whole point!

- Why shouldn't he proud of what he trained his life to do.....Should a coach be proud of his team winning?.....or a player who trains to score?...he hould be proud.

- a Hero is somone who achieves greatness through will......save your sunshine and rainbows for the civillians....it has no place in combat.

- without the Millitary ....you wouldn't have your stupid Morals.

He has never said he's proud of killing people, he has always said he is proud of the American lives he saved and he feels no guilt because he knows what he did was the right thing.

Whether or not you agree with the war itself is irrelevant. He served with a bravery and selflessness which he carried back into civilian life. He died trying to help a fellow veteran overcome a tragic mental illness. That is why he is a hero.

The fact that you and the rest of the ISH liberal crew are making tasteless comments about gun control in this thread is sad. You should all be embarrassed.
    I can respect someone who is man enough to sacrifice for something he believes in but your anger should be directed towards your government who wasted his services. Why do you think wealthy and succesful politicians dont want their kids serving, because they know all of these recent wars have been bullshit.