Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default Islam unleashes it's terror against cartoonists. In America this time

But the Islamic terrorists are killed by Texas cops almost immediately, after only managing to shoot the ankle of a security guard who was a protecting an exhibit awarding prizes for the best depictions of mohammed.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Sho...302362751.html

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Default Re: Islam unleashes it's terror against cartoonists. In America this time

Don't mess with Texas

   

Default Re: Islam unleashes it's terror against cartoonists. In America this time

i get that this group is trying to promote free speech and all that jazz, but their plan just seems so ass-backwards to me.

it's the moral equivalent of forcing a square peg through a round hole and then calling it a smooth operation. it never will be. as long as you have a repressive, fundamentalist system of thinking that's alive, well and growing, you are going to have friction and murder over stuff like this.

i also can't imagine being a woman in charge of the org that came up with this plan. that's like icing on the cake to pissed-off muslims. beyond the daily death, rape and mutilation threats which i'm sure she receives, they'll probably find her splattered across her living room floor one day...

Drew them out, killed them: good job.

   

they drew out a couple of the three stooges.

not a plan i'd put much faith in going forward.

College star

start limiting people named Muhammad, fuck em, they can keep their peace in the middle east.

Retards think they can mess with TX?

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    start limiting people named Muhammad, fuck em, they can keep their peace in the middle east.

Retards think they can mess with TX?
    Muhammad=the most common name among newborns in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    That's only because Muslims only have about 5 names to choose from (3 of them being different spellings of Mohammed) whereas everybody else has endless options.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    That's only because Muslims only have about 5 names to choose from (3 of them being different spellings of Mohammed) whereas everybody else has endless options.
    Isn't also because a lot of muslims use it as a middle name/second name? I read something along those lines.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy

RIP UK

This seems like an incredible stupid target if you are a muslim extremists.

This was an anti-muslim group in Texas ...

Even if the cops didn't show up, I am certain that most of the people who would join such a group own multiple firearms, and probably carry one to the meeting.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i get that this group is trying to promote free speech and all that jazz, but their plan just seems so ass-backwards to me.

it's the moral equivalent of forcing a square peg through a round hole and then calling it a smooth operation. it never will be. as long as you have a repressive, fundamentalist system of thinking that's alive, well and growing, you are going to have friction and murder over stuff like this.

i also can't imagine being a woman in charge of the org that came up with this plan. that's like icing on the cake to pissed-off muslims. beyond the daily death, rape and mutilation threats which i'm sure she receives, they'll probably find her splattered across her living room floor one day...
    There are no such thing as blasphemy and heresy laws in America. We can make fun of Mormons. We can make fun of Scientologists. We can make fun of Jesus. We can make fun of Moses. We can make fun of Mohammad. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    There are no such thing as blasphemy and heresy laws in America. We can make fun of Mormons. We can make fun of Scientologists. We can make fun of Jesus. We can make fun of Moses. We can make fun of Mohammad. Deal with it.
    Sure, you have the right to make fun of any religion you want, and you should have that right, but that doesn't mean you should actually do it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    Sure, you have the right to make fun of any religion you want, and you should have that right, but that doesn't mean you should actually do it.
    Why?

I like Texas. The rest of the world is so paranoid about offending others/getting sued, but Texas is like f*ck it.