Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Forget free agency, DeMarcus Cousins landed in Sacramento; IT'S OVER FOR THE NBA

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    He got too much ball skills, footwork, power, and touch for Bynum. He'd eat Bynum up...I'm talking within three years, of course.
    Cant do shit against Bynum's huge size advantage on both sides of the floor, even undersized guys with insane skill like Al Jefferson get owned by Bynum

Default Re: Forget free agency, DeMarcus Cousins landed in Sacramento; IT'S OVER FOR THE NBA

Quote Originally Posted by I am that I am
    Cant do shit against Bynum's huge size advantage on both sides of the floor, even undersized guys with insane skill like Al Jefferson get owned by Bynum
    What huge size advantage? Dude is 6'11'' 285+lbs.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    That's what I'm saying.

Cousins is what Laker fans clamor for Bynum to be. He plays with an edge and toughness to match his skill. That's a dangerous triple cheeseburger right there.

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    Seriously guy? This is bad even for your standards.

Sac will be better and on the rise. But that's it.

Oh, and Monroe>>>>>>>>>>Cousins, and maybe even Patterson>>>Cousins.
    Cousins was so much better than Patterson that Patterson played second fiddle to him.

Dunking on everybody in the park spree43's Avatar

Evans - potential to be a top 5 guard in the league

+

Cousins - potential to be top 5 big man in the league

+

Alot of good, young role players

This is a good formula for success. I know it's only potential at this stage, but you have to commend the job they have done to put these guys together and it's up to the players and coaches to develop from here

Quote Originally Posted by spree43
    Evans - potential to be a top 5 guard in the league

+

Cousins - potential to be top 5 big man in the league

+

Alot of good, young role players

This is a good formula for success. I know it's only potential at this stage, but you have to commend the job they have done to put these guys together and it's up to the players and coaches to develop from here
    + a Good Head Coach

= 50 wins in 2012

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Evidence?

You being serious with that question?

Fo'real?

Maybe its because I'm a prophet. There's Jesus and then there's PleezeBelieve. In that order. Do sh*t for free what GM's can't doing making millions. My motherf*cking name rang out. Ask somebody.
    wanna talk about 74-8 Nostradamus?

Banned

the two inch and wingspan size advantage that bynum has

Quote Originally Posted by I am that I am
    the two inch and wingspan size advantage that bynum has
    Cousins is listed at 6'11'' in shoes. Bynum is listed at 7'0".

Cousins said he was over 290 and lost weight, but is still over 280. Bynum is listed at 285lbs.

Cousins has a listed wingspan of nearly 7'6". I've seen several sources list Bynum's wingspan as low as 7'3" to as high as 7'6".

So, according to you, these trivial differences account to a "huge size advantage"? Get the **** outta here.

Cousins in Sacramento is a disaster. Artest lost his mind when he went to Sactown.

Andrew Bynum was recently measured at 7'1" (Without shoes). He's 7'2.25" while wearing his sneakers.

7'0.25" was his NBA Pre Draft measurement when he was a rookie.

Cousins might grow a few inches cause he's only 19 or 20 yrs.old.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 06-25-2010 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Cousins in Sacramento is a disaster.
    That remains to be seen.

Artest lost his mind when he went to Sactown.
    When did you start watching basketball? Artest was nuts before he left Chicago.

That remains to be seen.

When did you start watching basketball? Artest was nuts before he left Chicago.

In Sacramento he was arrested for beating his wife and abusing his dogs... by far the worst things on his rap sheet.

If I was going to pick a place for Cousins to go and develop, it certainly wouldn't be Sacramento. On the plus side, his rookie numbers will probably be good because the Kings frontcourt is garbage, and he'll get tons of PT.

Value Ape.

Another masterpiece by the hypemeister.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    In Sacramento he was arrested for beating his wife and abusing his dogs... by far the worst things on his rap sheet.
    Again, Artest had problems upstairs prior to coming to Sac. It's not like he had a meltdown with the kings. He had issues on and off the court prior to being traded to the kings.

And his domestic violence charge wasn't for beating his wife. They both pushed each other, and she hit his car with something as he was leaving ala Tiger. He got charged, didn't fight it, and got 10 days in jail.

If I was going to pick a place for Cousins to go and develop, it certainly wouldn't be Sacramento.
    Why?

On the plus side, his rookie numbers will probably be good because the Kings frontcourt is garbage, and he'll get tons of PT.
    I would love for you to explain how their current frontcourt is "garbage".
    Last edited by Showtime; 06-25-2010 at 02:15 AM.