Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Dumb a$$ f.cking kids this LeBron generation is half way f.cking retardard!
    They spew bullish.t on these boards and it just gets worst as time goes on.

NBA rookie of the year

The Bryant/Laker fanatics gravitate towards pro-LeBron threads and detract with the quickness, boy I tell ya.

Call it meaningless, arbitrary, whatever you want. Facts are facts. And LeBron's never lost in the first round while playing in the postseason. And that's all there is to it. No, It's not some big deal. It just it what it is. It's worth noting. No need to belittle it. Get a grip, everything will be okay.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    The Bryant/Laker fanatics gravitate towards pro-LeBron threads and detract with the quickness, boy I tell ya.

Call it meaningless, arbitrary, whatever you want. Facts are facts. And LeBron's never lost in the first round while playing in the postseason. And that's all there is to it. No, It's not some big deal. It just it what it is. It's worth noting. No need to belittle it. Get a grip, everything will be okay.
    Yeah cuz FAKE Heat fans like you(pjr) are the epitome of objectivity and rationality....right? Just gotta love it how he says "facts are facts." But when it comes to Kobe, he and all the other ret**ded FAKE Heat fans seem to CONVENIENTLY forget about that.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-07-2012 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Bill Russell.

Can't recally anybody else right now.
    Did anybody else answer the OP's question but me ?

Would have liked to know any other names out there, instead of arguing James's competition.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    They failed to win the championship because LeBron forgot the season didn't end with the ECF, not because of supposed hierarchical issues between him and Wade. That stopped being a problem long ago. LeBron and Wade could've approached 2012 exactly how they did the prior year and would've still won the championship.
    That's why it was talked about all season and commented on by Wade that he took a DELIBERATE back seat to LeBron this year to let his game flourish as lead dog.

Riiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    This has got to be the dumbest pro LeBron thread ever.

Some of you kids have only been watching the NBA since what 2010????

Look at the strength if the Eastern Conference on the 2000's. only two good teams and one great team.
    Good teams being Pistons and the Cavs and great being the Celtics. And that's it.
    The next bullish.t comment that LeBron had no teammates in Cleveland. Get the f.ck out of here with that BS. No he didn't have any all star face of the franchise teammates he has now....but he did have good role players that built a team around his skills. Basketball is a team game and he had a good team built around him. Stop with that BS it just shows you don't know shit about ball.
    Dumb a$$ f.cking kids this LeBron generation is half way f.cking retardard!
    They spew bullish.t on these boards and it just gets worst as time goes on.
    first time I seen your posts, but I must say, great posts
    I agree with everything you said.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    and commented on by Wade that he took a DELIBERATE back seat to LeBron this year to let his game flourish as lead dog.
    In 2011, LeBron led Miami in ppg, fga and posted a career-best in fg%. He led the league in PER. His game was "flourishing" just fine. Nobody needed to take a "backseat". More importantly, given Wade's injury issues last year, he wasn't capable of doing more than what he did anyway. And that made Miami's playoff run A LOT tougher than it would've been had Wade simply played like he did in 2011. Again, they were doing just fine in '11 with both him and LeBron being the alpha dogs. They would've won a championship with relative ease if not for LeBron's bizarre brain freeze.
    Last edited by Indian guy; 10-07-2012 at 12:49 PM.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    10 people, out of millions said the Cavs were going to the finals. What a HUGE sample size that most definitely proves your point.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    10 people, out of millions said the Cavs were going to the finals. What a HUGE sample size that most definitely proves your point.
    Please

But when those same 10 people said the Heat were going to win in 2012, they're SUDDENLY credible though....right? How convenient. GTFOH

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    It's not so much going to the finals, but actually winning when they got there. Yeah, they had homecourt. Yeah, Lebron had a few uninspiring games; but we saw how Mo Williams, Jamison, and Delonte West played in the postseason. It was James and a bunch of amateurs. Cleveland couldn't afford to have Lebron play a single bad game (something guys like Pierce and Kobe didn't have to worry about w/ their respective teams).

Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence DJ Leon Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    In 2011, LeBron led Miami in ppg, fga and posted a career-best in fg%.
    He was then out-scored in the NBA Finals by an opposition bench player.

Clearly, he is the greatest player of our generation. Remember when Michael Jordan was outscored by Danny Ainge in 1992? Then when Hakeem was outscored by Anthony Mason in 1995? And when Shaq was outscored by Derrick McKey in the 2000 NBA Finals?

LeBron is obviously the GOAT.

Banned

ITT: Butthurt Kobe fanboys that gravitate towards LeBron threads because their jealous Kobe wasn't good enough to get past the first round without Shaq/Gasol while LeBron carried similar scrubs deep in the playoffs every year.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    ITT: Butthurt Kobe fanboys that gravitate towards LeBron threads because their jealous Kobe wasn't good enough to get past the first round without Shaq/Gasol while LeBron carried similar scrubs deep in the playoffs every year.
    Where he proceeded to quit because it was all too hard for poor bronzey

Funny how 60+ win teams are considered scrubs now. Although anyone with half a brain knows the cavs win if Lebron doesn't choke/give up completely..

No one is disputing he had a great 2012 season, but that doesn't erase the worst finals performance possibly of all time in 2011

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Where he proceeded to quit because it was all too hard for poor bronzey

Funny how 60+ win teams are considered scrubs now. Although anyone with half a brain knows the cavs win if Lebron doesn't choke/give up completely..

No one is disputing he had a great 2012 season, but that doesn't erase the worst finals performance possibly of all time in 2011
    Those teams won 60 games because of LeBron James. Where was Cleveland the very next year? Oh yeah they went 19-61 and got the first pick overall.

Noone in the history of the NBA was able to carry scrubs as well as LeBron did in Cleveland.

Find me one other player that carried a 19 win roster to multiple 60 win seasons. Go ahead, I'll wait. And I'll keep waiting because you won't be able to name one ****ing guy.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
    Those teams won 60 games because of LeBron James. Where was Cleveland the very next year? Oh yeah they went 19-61 and got the first pick overall.

Noone in the history of the NBA was able to carry scrubs as well as LeBron did in Cleveland.

Find me one other player that carried a 19 win roster to multiple 60 win seasons. Go ahead, I'll wait. And I'll keep waiting because you won't be able to name one ****ing guy.

That Cavs team that won 19 games was missing its Head coach, its starting center, starting point guard & multiple role players.

You'd have to be a complete fool to think that the only reason they were so bad that year was because of lebron leaving