View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:28 PM   #3
dd24
NBA lottery pick

Default Re: 2018 Season Observations

I'm moving the Bledsoe stuff over here. I guess those reports that Phoenix wants way too much are true! We didn't just offer Reggie. It was Jackson + a 1st round pick.

Quote:
The Detroit Pistons offered a package including point guard Reggie Jackson and a first-round pick to the Phoenix Suns for guard Eric Bledsoe, a league source told Basketball Insiders. Phoenix turned down the proposal, Basketball Insiders has learned. Detroitís interest in acquiring Bledsoe was first reported by the New York Times. According to ESPN, Phoenix would prefer a third team to take on Jackson in any potential deal involving Bledsoe. Although Detroitís first proposal wasnít enough for Phoenix to pull the trigger, a third team can be added with those same pieces to complete the trade equation at another time.

They turned that down. The closer it gets to the trade dead line the worse the offers will be. The Suns have done a decent job drafting. I like the young guys they've got. That front office is insane though. So many people have wanted out of there.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote