Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default The Matrix is the greatest movie ever made.

1. Watch it 100x and understand the writing and script.

2. It is derived from Kant's idea (greatest mind of all time) and currently supported by the highest Science known to mankind (Quantum Physics).

3. It is hands down the greatest intellectual depth you will ever reach in your lifetime.

4. The philosophies behind it is the best knowledge we know as an advance human intelligence. It will take the rest of the population another 100 years to accept it as an objective view of reality.

5. It is a fictional account of our perception of reality, so although it represents the unknown reality as a machine world, the truth is we do not know and cannot possibly know what reality truely is (if there is one).

6. This means you will have to disregard everything you will ever learn in your education and accept another aspect of truth; start now and reach a higher level of consciousness (maybe you and I can finally be on the same level of thinking).
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-18-2014 at 07:26 AM.

   

Default Re: The Matrix is the greatest movie ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    1. Watch it 100x and understand the writing and script.

2. It is derived from Kant's idea (greatest mind of all time) and currently supported by the highest Science known to mankind (Quantum Physics).

3. It is hands down the greatest intellectual depth you will ever reach in your lifetime.

4. The philosophies behind it is the best knowledge we know as an advance human intelligence.

5. It is a fictional account of our perception of reality, so although it represents the unknown reality as a machine world, the truth is we do not know and cannot possibly know what reality truely is (if there is one).
    my god, bro... you need to read more books.

(like, a lot a lot more books)

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

So OP just back from watching Matrix the first time, and now he's wondering...what if we're actually living in the Matrix? Damn son, you should make a Youtube video about this, gonna blow people's minds

What the hell is this, 1999?

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    It has kantian physics to back it up (a theory) and the best evidence to back it up (Quantum Physics).

Your failure of understanding is simply your lack of intellect. Start doing your homework now. It took me 10 years of hardcore thinking to fully accept it as truth. You have a lot of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.hee
    So OP just back from watching Matrix the first time, and now he's wondering...what if we're actually living in the Matrix
    Damn son, you should make a Youtube video about this, gonna blow people's minds...

What the hell is this, 1999?
    Nope.

I've studied Kant for 10 years now; studied Quantum Physics for another 5 years. I know what the f*ck I'm talking about.

I challenge each and everyone of you to argue the premise it lays forth; do your homework before you respond. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    I was also 10 once.
    Argue the premise troll. That's right, too stupid to. As expected.

It is derived from Kant's idea (greatest mind of all time) and currently supported by the highest Science known to mankind (Quantum Physics).
    How is it "derived from Kant's idea"?

And more importantly, how in the f*cking hell is that movie "supported" by Quantum Physics?

Damn

And Matrix isn't even the first movie using the idea of a simulated shared reality. OP can be impressed quite easily, lol.

How is it "derived from Kant's idea"?

And more importantly, how in the f*cking hell is that movie "supported" by Quantum Physics?

Damn
    You don't know a lick of Kant, and the movie is based on Planck's ideas of the Quantum world. I'm challenging your mind and asking you to do your homework. This will be the most intellectual discussion you will ever have if you take it seriously.

Banned

Kant ain't shit

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

Kant ain't shit
    It took Science over 100 years to catch up with him and Einstein pretty much plagiarized his ideas of space and time. You have to be really f*ckin smart to understand Kant. Obviously you are not.

   

i only know kant from the pantheon of influential names.

what advice would you say he has for the modern wrold, rambo?

Banned

It took Science over 100 years to catch up with him and Einstein pretty much plagiarized his ideas of space and time. You have to be really f*ckin smart to understand Kant. Obviously you are not.
    Dawg it took science 3,000 years to catch up to the bible and realize that the universe started with a big bang, scientists ain't shit, just like Kant who is Spinoza's bitch.

There's a reason Kant is known as Kant-Stand-Ya to the educated scholar.

You don't know a lick of Kant, and the movie is based on Planck's ideas of the Quantum world. I'm challenging your mind and asking you to do your homework. This will be the most intellectual discussion you will ever have if you take it seriously.
    Since you're apparently an expert on Kant, why don't you explain to a dumbass like me how he's related to a 1999 hollywood blockbuster called "Matrix"?

The same for quantum mechanics...why would someone even need any of that to interpret this movie? I'm just an uneducated fool...so I'd appreciate an explanation how it's relevant at all...

Since you're apparently an expert on Kant, why don't you explain to a dumbass like me how he's related to a 1999 hollywood blockbuster called "Matrix"?

The same for quantum mechanics...why would someone even need any of that to interpret this movie? I'm just an uneducated fool...so I'd appreciate an explanation how it's relevant at all...
    I'm going to make it as simple as possible. I'm going to pretend I'm talking to a 10 year old.

1. Kant believe we have "instruments" that allow us to view this world. It is the 5 senses. It is the mind that constructs this reality. The core of our reality is made up of light, energy, vibrations, etc. The mind takes the light to create vision, vibration to create sound, etc. It is our mind that creates reality and not the other way around.

2. Planck (a much smarter scientist than Einstein) ran a few experiments that pretty much prove waves (electrical charges) don't actually become matter unless if someone looks at it. He concluded that matter does not exist and our observation of the world is what creates it, hence the creation of Quantum Physics (greatest science of all time).

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    my god, bro... you need to read more books.

(like, a lot a lot more books)
    What books are you talking about that is greater than Kant's Critique of Pure reason?

I really would like a response to this.