Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Arkwardest/Embarrasing moments that ever happened to you?

When I was 14 in Gym class we had to do jumping jacks and I had to demonstrate and I was wearing sweats or shorts, either way my jewels were bouncing up and down. How embarrasing and arkward. Once in my sophmore year in HS, it was teachers vs students, I get a steal and I have all the momentum by myself and I blow the open layup :
    Last edited by D12"Magic"; 07-14-2011 at 12:03 AM.

Default Re: Arkwardest/Embarrasing moments that ever happened to you?

How was that embarrassing? Every man's jewels bounce when they do jump-n-jacks, well unless ... never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    How was that embarrassing? Every man's jewels bounce when they do jump-n-jacks, well unless ... never mind.
    I was in middle school man.

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    I was in middle school man.
    Still, how was it embarrassing?

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Still, how was it embarrassing?
    Dude, we were young, people were looking at me like Wtf and the girls were laughing then I was like what? then I look down the I go like damn, maybe it was not that embarrasing but definitly arkward.

NBA Superstar

In high school I was hanging out with a girl at her house. We had to go pick up her little sister at about 11pm. Then we went back to her house. Her dad was probably assuming I wasn't coming back, because when I opened the door he was just chilling in front of the refrigerator in his whitey tighties. He looked up like a deer caught in headlights. I was totally at a loss. I just started making uncomfortable noises like, "Ehhuhhehghhhhh" and I physically lifted my hand upward to shield my eyes from what lie before me. I then slowly backed away. I couldn't even muster the words to tell my girl what'd just happened, just "Ehhhhghhhhh-uhhhh". Her dad made her take me home.

So I guess that would be filed under awkward, not so much embarrassing, but maybe for him.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 07-13-2011 at 11:40 PM.

LMAO Reke

NBA Superstar

Also, for a "humor" speech in my public speaking class, one of my female classmates did "Top Ten Worst Ways to Commit Suicide". It may have been the most cringe-worthy, suicide-inducing presentations I've ever been a part of. She'd clearly printed this list off the internet and they were soooo. . .horrrrrrrible. I only remember one was "sticking your hand in a blender". She was even doing the thing where she'd explain the punchline, only making things worse: "Because. . .see. . .the hand in the blender. . it'd just. . .it'd hurt but it wouldn't kill you."

It was life changingly uncomfortable.

Michael Jordan of ISH

had a girl come over to my dorm freshman year for sex. she ended up staying in my bed 3 consecutive days and skipping class. when i mean staying i mean she literally did not leave my bed, even while i was in class. she got up to use the bathroom & shower, that was it. ended up having to make her leave

also walked into my friends bathroom to take a piss with my pants unzipped. opened the bathroom door to find his mom putting on a towel right in front of me while i had my dick in hand. i left immediately without saying a word to her or my friend.

however i have a friend that wins this thread. he stayed over at a friends house a morning before school. guy used his friends parents shower the next morning as the other bathroom was being used. after continuously *********ing in the shower he looks up to see his friends dad halfway done shaving, and this is a clear glass shower.

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    had a girl come over to my dorm freshman year for sex. she ended up staying in my bed 3 consecutive days and skipping class. when i mean staying i mean she literally did not leave my bed, even while i was in class. she got up to use the bathroom & shower, that was it. ended up having to make her leave

also walked into my friends bathroom to take a piss with my pants unzipped. opened the bathroom door to find his mom putting on a towel right in front of me while i had my dick in hand. i left immediately without saying a word to her or my friend.

however i have a friend that wins this thread. he stayed over at a friends house a morning before school. guy used his friends parents shower the next morning as the other bathroom was being used. after continuously *********ing in the shower he looks up to see his friends dad halfway done shaving, and this is a clear glass shower.
    the last one

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
    the last one
    amazingly the 2nd and 3rd stories happened at the same house

College star

ever wave back at someone you thought was waving at you? thats such a shitty feeling

NBA Superstar

Now that's awkward.

A lot of unanswered questions there.

Quote Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
    ever wave back at someone you thought was waving at you? thats such a shitty feeling
    Story of my life. I struggle with wave theory. Through about 10th grade, I always waved back, and found there were many instances where I got the "no, the guy behind you" look. So then I just stopped waving back altogether, sometimes slightly nodding my head as a substitute. That way, if they're waving at me, they see the head nod. If they're not waving at me, maybe I just felt like tilting my head upward a little, maybe I have a tic.

I had a couple girls I knew honk and wave in my general direction a few weeks ago. I didn't wave back and it caused major problems. In my defense, I couldn't really tell who it was, but they were yelling my name, so not waving was kind of indefensible. Maybe that's the solution. Maybe wavers need to properly identify the receiver beforehand. Finger point, yell, then wave.
    Last edited by Rake2204; 07-14-2011 at 12:05 AM.

amazingly the 2nd and 3rd stories happened at the same house
    Did you see his mom again?

Quote Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
    Worse, you actually start a conversation with them, and they completely walk past you and engage with the person behind you.