Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Lebron has an higher % of game winning shots in the playoffs than Kobe. So, people need to drop the act, and admit hidden agenda.
    I guess that's true, but what's the hidden agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by TyroneNBAFan
    I guess that's true, but what's the hidden agenda?
    You could start of with butthurtedness.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    are you sure that's why you cut out her face? not saying anything but

and I'm not going to post my pic, but if it helps you, i'm pretty lean. I play basketball regularly, have a gf, and am pretty good looking. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW
    I've watched/been to more Cavs games for the 7 years Bron was on that team than almost anyone on this site. Suffice to say, when the entire defense knows your taking the last shot, a kick out to Marshall, Gibson, Damon Jones was not uncommon.

He lacks the mental toughness of Jordan and he needs to quit being compared to such perfection. His legacy will always be tarnished due to: teaming up with the 2nd best player at the time, making a spectacle of himself during "the decision", and quitting in the playoffs against the Celtics looking very disinterested the entire game. Other than further removing himself from finals perfection by failing against the Mavs, the 2011 finals loss was not a big deal due to lack of team chemistry. Wade isn't the player he once was, and Kobe is on the decline, so LBJ may be able to prove that he's a top 10 player by winning multiple finals MVPS and taking championships away from the Lakers and Thunder. Until he does, the continual "what if's" is all his fans have to hang onto regardless of their feelings toward his level of "Clutchness". I hope we see an increase in mental toughness otherwise all we'll have is a another "what could have been" story.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Last time after finding out you were a HS kid I felt stupid to even respond to you. Seriously, an immature HS kid who hates on people based on physical appearances? You still got a long way to go, little kid. Why don't you go study for your SAT's? Pick out a Prom dress? Go work at McDonalds? Get me a big mac set, will ya?

Last time after finding out you were a HS kid I felt stupid to even respond to you. Seriously, an immature HS kid who hates on people based on physical appearances? You still got a long way to go, little kid. Why don't you go study for your SAT's? Pick out a Prom dress? Go work at McDonalds? Get me a big mac set, will ya?
    already got my 2100 and if u add in race, college process is easy
    y u so mad tho?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    A young Dan Akaroyd

You look like one of those guy's on the court that hurts people because of lack of cordination
    At a place I use to work we would play ball everday at lunch for an hour. Good times! One day this new guy get's hired and decideds to play. The guy was playing defense on the inbound pass in a pickup game no less, jumping up and down flailing his arms wildly. Tripped over his own feet due to lack of cordination and split his chin open. Always pissed everyone off when the flow of the games would be interupted by newcomers that had no clue how to play and only came out for the social aspect instead of learning how to play first.

Dude looks like Josh Gad.

are you sure that's why you cut out her face? not saying anything but

and I'm not going to post my pic, but if it helps you, i'm pretty lean. I play basketball regularly, have a gf, and am pretty good looking. Thanks.

lebrick is a "Choke Artist"
    lebrick ''crumbles under pressure''
    lebrick has ''no mental toughness''

lol @ lebrick insecure prostitutes

wtf does this thread has so much votes

I rule the local playground

i don't consider him a clutch player......he doesn't come to mind when you think of the term, but the titles of the videos you chose don't seem fair....

anything you nitpick at can be considered a failure as all of the greats have made terrible choices. Even those considered clutch players like jordan ( 3 pt efficiency) and kobe (shooting the game away to a loss) have things to gripe about....

he never has been clutch and i don't think anyone (even on his team) thinks that he is. The heat don't exactly need him to be. Think of him as what MJ calls himself: "the utility man"....he's there to cover what the team needs the most - with Ray allen and d-wade i don't think they need him to be clutch all the time
    Last edited by alleykat; 10-15-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by alleykat
    anything you nitpick at can be considered a failure as all of the greats have made terrible choices. Even those considered clutch players like jordan ( 3 pt efficiency)
    MJ's career 3 point FG is 33 % ... Kobe's is 35%. That isn't a huge difference.

Both are pretty good 3 point shooters.

And what exactly does the 3 point efficiency have to do with clutch play?

Lebron must prove he is clutch probably next couple years to get rid of it. It doesn't matter he is champion or FMVP..it says nothing about clutch.

On the other hand, he doesn't have to be clutch.Not every great player is clutch. Not every clutch player is great as well.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23

read my whole post then you'll see where i was going with that...its not about clutch or 3 pointers, its about being nitpicky and letting that be something people will always criticize no matter what...

mj was not particularly established in the public as a solid 3pt shooter because of his first four years of < 18% beyond the arc, and he had that bad rep until after the first retirement....people use these things as ammo to criticize

okay so it isn't a huge difference - dope...i never said it was
    Last edited by alleykat; 10-15-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23

account for the years with the shorter line