Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

Tally up the votes and its a definite Yes.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Is Godzuki the BIGGEST Loser on ISH?

why did u switch to bobo, and what happened to dictator?

i'm flattered by the attention many of my followers give me btw, especially now, since i've got to kill some time. hopefully we'll get some good responses

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    why did u switch to bobo, and what happened to dictator?

i'm flattered by the attention many of my followers give me btw, especially now, since i've got to kill some time. hopefully we'll get some good responses

You're on here 24/7

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Godzuki is like a high school girl that's an attention whore.

NBA Superstar

[QUOTE=B

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    Godzuki is like a high school girl that's an attention whore.

i don't know if i should be offended since i've already said that about myself(at least the attn whore part) but coming from you? i think i take more offense from that....

besides Raz called me out along with the other posters i've humiliated here before this morning so its not like i asked for it. i finish things, its what i do

FIght in the other thread, why open this thread too?

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    FIght in the other thread, why open this thread too?
    Shut up Niko I just brought my snacks I have a boring day ahead of me..

You guys keep on.

Banned

Godzuki stopped being so obnoxiousawhile ago, now he's a pretty normal poster who for the most part doesn't say dumbass things or act annoying nowadays. I understood when everyone was on his nuts a few months ago, but don't get it now that he's become somewhat normal he's still getting hate threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Godzuki stopped being so obnoxiousawhile ago, now he's a pretty normal poster who for the most part doesn't say dumbass things or act annoying nowadays. I understood when everyone was on his nuts a few months ago, but don't get it now that he's become somewhat normal he's still getting hate threads.
    i have to agree with this, although he does at time react to normal chiding like you called him an asshole which exacerbates things.

Godzuki is a metamorphic virus that was designed by Jeff's arch rival ****** to troll the shit out of ISH and paralyze the forum. A metamorphic virus keeps reproducing by reprogramming itself in order to avoid pattern recognition and keep on spreading. As a result the new viruses are different than the original while the algorithm is intact.
    My personal theory is that somewhere along the way after being unleashed it became self-aware through constant reproduction. The experience must have been really crushing since the first Godzuki virus we know of experienced an intense episode of psychosis in 07 that resulted in its next metamorphosis to the user we know as Poodle, it continued to troll the ISH due to its unchanged core algorithm but started showing new sides to avoid pattern recognition.
    Holy hell Amanda Bynes got fat!
    Taylor Swift on Oprah today
    i wish i was at home to watch!

But it was not long before it had to reprogram itself and spawn another copy, the one we know as Godzuki. This latest version is versatile and capable of having a maximum of three dimensions to its character. It has naturally inherited Smokee's logic and insults:
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    lol you act like people really follow your **** You're just another poster to me. I'm sure a lot of people don't know who you are or haven't seen them
    dude stop being an attention whore and purposely misspelling everything and adding z's to everything you type. you're a 95 lb frail, emaciated 16 yr old indian boy that dumbs himself down to a 5 yr old for attention. You post under 3-4 handles with split personalities for each one I've never seen you try to discuss politics, unless its on one of the other dozen handles you probably have with another split personality that goes along with it.

Stop being fake for attention. Be you. Have some confidence fgt
    get J$'s dick out of your mouth. Jesus, you swallowing too?

I was probably here way before you, before the new forums when ISh went to ****. Look up BROOMHILDA or Budaas if the evo8 thread is still around. I'm pretty much OG ISH, bet you came along later since you got what? 1k posts and i've never heard of your ass either. Then again its not like i live on this forum like some of you, you're just graced with my periodic visits oh so often...

If you want to fight in RL meet me in Compton at midnight, ask for Smokee
    Like i keep saying feel free to put me on ignore I'm like the Howard Stern of ISH, not every politically correct emo fgt can handle what i say, especially like the 50 yr old soccer moms, which i can only assume includes you. But you still tune in and refuse to put me on ignore like a lot of my other haters, similar to Stern's biggest critics still tune in and listen to his show, then get offended and start complaining to the FCC(Jeff) to get him fined(Smokee banned).

I can't remember one entertaining topic you ever posted on this forum so i'm pretty sure i wouldn't miss what you'd have to say here nor any contributions towards reading entertainment. On the other hand theres a reason why so many people seem to have so much reluctance putting me on ignore, and even then taking me off ignore to read what all of the "hoopla" is all about when i post
    you're a nobody kid. can't remember one thing you ever posted that was entertaining. i mean even all of the other people i've battled with in this thread or elsewhere i can usually attribute at least something they've posted, but you? sorry not one thing
    I honestly can't think of a single topic you've ever posted here that i remember as entertaining. You're one of those people who constantly just put in a nerdy 2 cents if i'm remembering right to everyone elses topics, and act like someones mom. Thats honestly all i remember from you ever contributing to these forums

I don't give a **** if you like me or not. Fact is a lot of the recent beefs i got into were over other topic arguments where i didn't give in and made legit points to what they were trying to corner me with, and they got all pissed off over it. See MMA Lidell thread. Doesn't help i **** on the J$ bandwagon half **** like you are all over. I just don't bandwagon like most of you here do, more than drop my insight that is way beyond your generic responses to everything
    no they don't dumbass. anyone can make a hotmail/yahoo alt account if they cared enough to post under which wipes that slate, but seriously who gives a **** about douche points but douches?

a lot of you are such pansies, either posting on alt accounts to come at me, or makeup some dumbass **** only you *********s even care about. I'll still be smokee while you all would fold like wet blankets and change handles at the drop of a criticism.
    And just like its predecessor it still has problems processing the fact that OTC does not have moderators.
    LMAO why delete the update on the gang rape story?
    right as i was replying to the Ishiots

So mods trying to run everyone off OTC now too? NBA forum is already wacked with mod/bias stupidity.
    It also shows great interest in dumbass celebs' lives:

Damn Vanessa Bryant looks just like Kim Kardashian
    Kim K is extremely overrated
    Ronnie and The Situation fight each other in Italy
    Mariah looking fatter and fatter

Additionally its limited knowledge of life outside the confines of the World Wide Web has resulted in some interesting threads and posts that pop up every now and then such as:
    Is using rubbing alcohol out of a spray bottle...
    Almost OD'd yesterday from a blunt...
    Are these laptop speakers too gay for a guy?
    real housewives is 100% real...
    Yes it is... what part isn't real? the show might encourage them to go to the same events or put events on for them but thats as fake as housewives gets.....
    As I have mentioned before Godzuki is the ghost in the machine and it will live to troll ISH as long as there is an ISH, there is nothing we can do about it.
    Remember this. OTC is lying here murdered not by one man but by the curse which ****** put on a whole forum before Kblaze or RBA or RMWG or hotsizzle were even thought of. A troll virus doomed and cursed to be forever and ever a part of the ISH's doom and curse for its sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    If he was actually smart he'd ignore these "e-beef" threads. He enjoys the attention. I don't think he gets enough attention in RL or something.
    Last edited by Jameerthefear; 08-16-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

OP = F.aggot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    If he was actually smart he'd ignore these "e-beef" threads. He enjoys the attention. I don't think he gets enough attention in RL or something.
    I'm sure he's f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking invisible in real life.

Some meek, timid Korean dude who moonlights on ISH as a tough-talking, "e-beefing" heavyweight.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Godzuki is a metamorphic virus that was designed by Jeff's arch rival ****** to troll the shit out of ISH and paralyze the forum. A metamorphic virus keeps reproducing by reprogramming itself in order to avoid pattern recognition and keep on spreading. As a result the new viruses are different than the original while the algorithm is intact.
    My personal theory is that somewhere along the way after being unleashed it became self-aware through constant reproduction. The experience must have been really crushing since the first Godzuki virus we know of experienced an intense episode of psychosis in 07 that resulted in its next metamorphosis to the user we know as Poodle, it continued to troll the ISH due to its unchanged core algorithm but started showing new sides to avoid pattern recognition.
    Holy hell Amanda Bynes got fat!
    Taylor Swift on Oprah today
    i wish i was at home to watch!

But it was not long before it had to reprogram itself and spawn another copy, the one we know as Godzuki. This latest version is versatile and capable of having a maximum of three dimensions to its character. It has naturally inherited Smokee's logic and insults:

And just like its predecessor it still has problems processing the fact that OTC does not have moderators.
    LMAO why delete the update on the gang rape story?

It also shows great interest in dumbass celebs' lives:

Damn Vanessa Bryant looks just like Kim Kardashian
    Kim K is extremely overrated
    Ronnie and The Situation fight each other in Italy
    Mariah looking fatter and fatter

Additionally its limited knowledge of life outside the confines of the World Wide Web has resulted in some interesting threads and posts that pop up every now and then such as:
    Is using rubbing alcohol out of a spray bottle...
    Almost OD'd yesterday from a blunt...
    Are these laptop speakers too gay for a guy?

As I have mentioned before Godzuki is the ghost in the machine and it will live to troll ISH as long as there is an ISH, there is nothing we can do about it.
    Remember this. OTC is lying here murdered not by one man but by the curse which ****** put on a whole forum before Kblaze or RBA or RMWG or hotsizzle were even thought of. A troll virus doomed and cursed to be forever and ever a part of the ISH's doom and curse for its sins.
    if anything your hours of research, maybe even days of my post history, just show i'm consistent. i've been posting tmz type threads for a long time now to this day, and i've been shit'ing on pansies like u since forever dumsby. i also contribute to reading topics much more than u and most people do on these forums, but thats what i don't get about people like u with these egos acting like i'm ruining ISH. u can simply put me on ignore, u won't tho because u have to read what i'm going to say or the alternative is reading other daily ISH boring threads noc's about...its all about perspective and some of u don't have it or really one that doesn't parallel what most people are interested in here. its obvious how many more views my threads tend to get than yours ever will, what does that say to you? that i'm a virus, and you think this world is the matrix?

like i said before ISH is entertainment to me, nothing more nothing less. i'm not looking for anything super serious and profound like u, nor am i as boring a person as u or as interested in boring things. u can talk about your watched HBO series ad nauseum every other day but most people could give a shit about it or you in general. you're a nobody compared to me and you're jealous i get more attn. once u come to grips i'm a way more interesting person and poster than u are, the sooner u'll accept this denial that you can't stop reading my posts/threads, otherwise all of u would just help yourselvs and put godzuki on ignore

u've watched one way too many matrix's or fantasy movies but the simple reality is nobody has to be 'cursed by godzuki', everyone can put me on ignore and completely take me out of the equation if they want to. even u, but u won't. ask yourself why....and stop trying to blame Jeff for not banning me when u have all of the tools at your disposal to help yourself.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 08-16-2012 at 06:22 PM.