Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: What is the biggest d*ck move you ever made?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    When I was working at the cable company, I had access to all residential accounts. My ex-gf's brother had owed me money and kept bullshtin me. One of those types who claim they are broke, but is constantly wearing new clothes when you see him.

I found through a mutual friend that he was ordering a fight (Mayweather vs Ortiz) and having a party at his condo. A week or so later, it was fight night and I was working that night as well. Right before the main event fight began, I deactivated ALL of his cable boxes. The fight only lasted a few rounds, so he missed the whole fight. Come to find out he had over 30 people at his crib.

It was good payback

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    You know you aren't a good person when you have to put as much thought into it as I have...

Where do I begin?

How about taking pictures of a girl's ass in public? Creepy? Dickhead? Or public service?
    It's hard to say without a picture

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    You know you aren't a good person when you have to put as much thought into it as I have...

Where do I begin?

How about taking pictures of a girl's ass in public? Creepy? Dickhead? Or public service?
    A public service only if you share them online.

Damn... was showing my sister something on the computer and she saw this tab...

fvck now i look suspect...

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear

Keep it going, start inviting dudes over late at night just to mess with her.

Quote Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by 2013 Lakers

Those two pics > than all the models dudes be posting on here. Seriously, those model pics are always touched up and are misleading. Those two pics are REAL. I'd f*** the sh*t out of both of them.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    I was in a hurry and had to ride the elevator to the 5th floor. I saw this granny walking towards the elevator. She was walking real slow. I don't know why I did it, but my mind just said, "F*ck it" and I pressed the close button. She gave me this "OMG you just did not" look. I just realized that was one of the d*ckish things I've done in a while.
    That's a very in-your-face and obvious jerk move, but in the end it really isn't that bad. That old lady probably had to wait another 40 seconds for another elevator...big deal she can handle it (unless this was in a hospital and she was in pain or something which is obviously different).

On a regular basis, when im hungry in the break room and don't have any food, I go in the fridge and just take and eat what I want. (As long as it doesn't have a name on it) And I don't feel bad whatsoever

The thing I still feel worst about though: I worked at a home for people with developmental disabilities, this kid used to give me cash to put in his locked cubby. For about a month I noticed $100 bill that was kinda hidden in the back of his cubby, I was broke one day and wanted to go to a Blazer game that night, I took the hundred dollar bill. A week later the boss asked me if I had seen it, I told him I never noticed it. The boss was always forgetting and losing stuff, so he just assumed that he had lost it so he gave the kid $100 out of his own pocket. Once I finally quit working there, I took the kid out to lunch, slipped him a hundo and told him if anyone asked him where he got it that he found it. I felt SOOOOO bad about it for like a month.

^^That's probably the worst, most sh1tty thing I have ever done.

When i worked in a restaurant I would occasionally spit in people's food.

Ye i was that guy..

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    On a regular basis, when im hungry in the break room and don't have any food, I go in the fridge and just take and eat what I want. (As long as it doesn't have a name on it) And I don't feel bad whatsoever

The thing I still feel worst about though: I worked at a home for people with developmental disabilities, this kid used to give me cash to put in his locked cubby. For about a month I noticed $100 bill that was kinda hidden in the back of his cubby, I was broke one day and wanted to go to a Blazer game that night, I took the hundred dollar bill. A week later the boss asked me if I had seen it, I told him I never noticed it. The boss was always forgetting and losing stuff, so he just assumed that he had lost it so he gave the kid $100 out of his own pocket. Once I finally quit working there, I took the kid out to lunch, slipped him a hundo and told him if anyone asked him where he got it that he found it. I felt SOOOOO bad about it for like a month.

^^That's probably the worst, most sh1tty thing I have ever done.
    Wow you're a douche, but at least he came out with 100 extra...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    When i worked in a restaurant I would occasionally spit in people's food.

Ye i was that guy..
    just if they were a dick to you first? or just randomly?

Serious playground baller paperstreet's Avatar

Got a guy fired from the state park I worked at over the summer when I was in college.

He was driving recklessly and hit a road sign. I saw him do it, but I could have kept my mouth shut. The manager asked me about it the next day so I told him, long story short, he was fired.

I felt kind of bad about it