Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: New York Knicks (14-4) vs. Chicago Bulls (10-8), 8:00 PM EST on WGN America

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    He doesn't have to take this many shots. A PG sets up his teammates by breaking down the defense.

Ray can't break down a defense though.
    what are you talking about? ray is good at coming hard off of screens and getting into the paint. that puts pressure on the defense. with no carmelo and no amar'e, no one else on this team does that (again, j.r. SHOULD do that but he's bad at maintaining his dribble under pressure so he doesn't get into the paint).

obviously this is not an optimal situation, but as long as melo's out this is what raymond's got to do

granted, he probably took 5-8 too many shots tonight, but he had the right idea.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Re: New York Knicks (14-4) vs. Chicago Bulls (10-8), 8:00 PM EST on WGN America

Bulls beat Knicks. What else is new????

Are the Knicks even relevant this season?

If any Knick fans for the idiot's ^ bait I'm gonna be upset.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Bulls beat Knicks. What else is new????

Are the Knicks even relevant this season?
    Yes.

That was an easy question. What do i win?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

This game came down to match-ups and the Bulls match up well with the Knicks. Hate to see what the score would have been had Rose played.

My problem I had was with Woody leaving Novak in the game that in the 4th quarter. He was assuming I guess that Novak would be open for the three, but with an athletic team like Chicago, that wasn't going to happen. I would've put Brewer or even Sheed out there and run the offense through Sheed, Smith and Felton. We needed offensive boards down the stretch and we were small out there.

I like how it feels so wrong when we lose. As opposed to normal.

Bulls doing an incredible job of maintaining the fort until Rose gets back. Very good win today, would love to see Rose come back better than ever and smoke the heat in the finals

I forgot what losing a game felt like. I aint even mad tho.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    I forgot what losing a game felt like. I aint even mad tho.
    Short memory you have then.

I just realized...30 shots...Felton got up 30 shots? Don't get up 30 shots. Don't ever do that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    My problem I had was with Woody leaving Novak in the game that in the 4th quarter. He was assuming I guess that Novak would be open for the three, but with an athletic team like Chicago, that wasn't going to happen. I would've put Brewer or even Sheed out there and run the offense through Sheed, Smith and Felton. We needed offensive boards down the stretch and we were small out there.
    I really like Woodson as a coach, and completely respect the job he's done so far, but I'm starting to wonder about his apparent fascination with small-ball when he has so many quality bigs to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    I just realized...30 shots...Felton got up 30 shots? Don't get up 30 shots. Don't ever do that again.

Seriously. I didn't watch this game, but that's a ridiculous statline for him.

I don't blame him though. He's not a great scorer, but capable scorer. He is however being aggressive without Carmelo, and somebody has to be that way. These guys aren't very talented offensively outside of jacking up 3s without Carmelo or Amare.

Obviously Knicks missing key guys helped with this bulls win but this team still destroyed miami without melo so still a good win.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Obviously Knicks missing key guys helped with this bulls win but this team still destroyed miami without melo so still a good win.
    When Tyson Chandler got his 5th foul it was over. We could have somehow survived Felton's chucking if we were getting stops but with Tyson playing with 5 fouls we had no rim protetction so Deng and Noah got some easy looks in the paint.

Felton was on a heat check during 48 minutes, and failed miserably, not only he missed a ton of layups, he killed ball movement. Jr helped, but JR isn't the point guard.

This says it all,

FG 32.1% 3PT 34.8%

Credit also for the bulls, they opened the paint and protected the 3 point line, they baited Felton.

Woodson should have tried Copeland with chandler and Felton.
    Last edited by Blue&Orange; 12-09-2012 at 08:32 AM.