Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Serious playground baller

Default Re: White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i hate it when i see asian girls with white guys. 1 the white guy is inferior to his own breed so he has to down grade. 2, asian girl thinks she is too good for her own breed and goes to an inferior white guy. both think they are winning but they are not!
    lol......

Why would the asians be considered inferior? Can you imagine the backlash if someone said that blacks are inferior?

Anyway I look down on anyone that gets in interracial relationships. It shows you have no pride in your identify and most likely have a beta mentality.. Muhamad Ali says it best. "Its nature to want to be with your own".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ek0IWmqTqM

Default Re: White people, do you get mad seeing white girls with a different race?

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Didn't you say you're Pakistani? From my experiences Pakistanis are some of the most anti interracial and borderline racists out there.

I have alot of Pakistani friends and alot of them tell me stories how their parents will disown them if they consider dating/marrying outside their race. Then they bring up arranged marriages lol
    Umm.. I'm Paki-American, but wtf does that have to do with me? Because you know of racist Pakistanis, it means I must be racist, too? So I'm guessing because you know athletic black people, they must all be athletic, right? Every Asian must be great at math because your Asian classmates excelled in school, huh?
    I was born & raised in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Umm.. I'm Paki-American, but wtf does that have to do with me? Because you know of racist Pakistanis, it means I must be racist, too? So I'm guessing because you know athletic black people, they must all be athletic, right? Every Asian must be great at math because your Asian classmates excelled in school, huh?
    I was born & raised in the USA.
    Well...yes and yes.

BUT I actually dated a Pakistani girl for a while. Her mom liked me and her dad just kind of kept an angry silence around me lol. But one for two ain't bad

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
    You've been making these racist comments for years now, yet you claim you never do. Truly fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king pathetic; you racist piece of sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t.
    Man you're a tool. That isn't racist at all dude. Get over yourself. It's like saying white people smell like wet dog.

There are probably more black girls upset about this scenario than there are white guys.

I know personally some black girls who have basically said as much. They feel like they're just a temporary girlfriend for their black boyfriend until he can "upgrade" to a white girl.

That happens all the time in Puerto Rico, black people marrying white people. It is just on the US where that is a big deal. Heck I never had a girlfriend who wasn't black. The lightest was a brown skin girl, like the stereotype of Americans seem to have about Mexicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    Take a joke buddy.
    Classic defense, you've been joking about this shit before you even lost your virginity. It can only be a joke for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatFanSince88
    lol......

Why would the asians be considered inferior? Can you imagine the backlash if someone said that blacks are inferior?

Anyway I look down on anyone that gets in interracial relationships. It shows you have no pride in your identify and most likely have a beta mentality.. Muhamad Ali says it best. "Its nature to want to be with your own".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ek0IWmqTqM
    Wow Such a racist post from you and the guy you quoted

You make heat fans,no you make people that associate with you look bad

Inferior,Your Own Kind,No Pride in Your Identity

Did you grow up in the 50s and 60s or are yall just inherently racist bc
    you gotta stick to your own kind

I didnt know Caucasias,Asians,Latinos,Africans,Middle Eastern
    where different species or kinds but hey

Wonder what kind of racist crap yall spew at somebody whos biracial or multiracial and considers themselves that

Let me guess you do the 1960s and before one drop rule
    or ya call them a traitor to their own kind,insult his/her families

yeah just stop

Its 2013,the US isnt the only country and even then
    I suggest ya look Around

Anybody thats judging a relationship on race rather than customs,culture,whatever is Racist especially if its another persons relationship and youre solely hating bc of race

Whys it matter to you,does it affect you in any way shape form,NO
    you just apparently dont like their kind

You prefer dating white,black,asian girls whatever
    but to say stick to your kind,and hate somebody for having a relationship thats NOT based on race and has nothing to do with it

WOW,just stop
    this isnt 1960 its 2013

apparently yall didnt get that

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Doesn't bother me a bit. It's not like two guys holding hands, now that's bullshit . Male/female..doesn't matter the color.

Love Live Life

It doesn't bother me.

I'm black though and I would care if a white dude was with a black............ unless she looked like Megan Good.

But really though love is love

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo

can someone explain to me why i am aroused by this???

I'm not really sure why you got a hard on for this

It's kinda disgusting cause Snoop is like in his 50s and she just licking his facial hair.

Maybe you're a cuckold type of guy ...... no disrespect a lot guys like that kind of stuff

white women love dat BBC.

There is no such thing race from a biological standpoint.... a human is a human... just because your looks comes from millions of years living in specific environment (on earth mind you) doesnt mean you are a different race...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-22-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    There is no such thing race from a biological standpoint.... a human is a human... just because your looks comes from millions of years living in specific environment (on earth mind you) doesnt mean you are a different race...
    Beautiful...

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

no cause in lithuania there are only white people