Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: East asian exchange students - your experience?

Clueless little bitch.
    I have no idea where to start. So you think after spending 15 minutes on google looking for some meaningless stats you got all the answers? OH MY GOD!

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Cry me a river, in Sweden we have alot of issues with "ethnic" Romanian and Bulgarian foreign workers as well.
    Workers? If they are there to work you should throw a party.
    They do belong, I feel embarrassed by just reading your post because it's full of prejudice and stupidty and the first gypsies arrived to Europe around 1500 years ago. In you country, Bulgaria, there are reports that indicate that gypsies have been there since the 13th century which is even before your country existed.
    My country was established in 681. Get your facts straight. In my highschool days I was discussing the issue with my geography teacher (she can teach history as well) and she told the story that they were brought in the 13th century from India as entertainers for the Byzantine emperor which capital is Constantinople (modern Instabul) right on the frontier between Europe and Asia. Cant confirm the story, doesnt matter. The sad fact is that they are here.
    You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, if you really believe that you get citizenship just because you gave birth to your child in that particular country you're either ignorant or you live in an imaginary world. Sweden is one the most immigrant friendly countries in the world and even here that doesn't work.
    Ok teach me more
    Also it's bogus that 1 of 1000 gypsies speak Bulgarian, 7.5% of the Bulgarian gypsies have your language as their mother tongue.

You seem to have missed one very important word “PROPER” its right there, I am not saying that 999 out of 1.000 don’t speak Bulgarian, im saying that they don’t speak proper/sufficient to have a normal conversation. I would have been more correct if I said that 1 of 1000 speaks and writes the formal language.

You hate everything about them so there's no surprise that you hate their music as well. Personally I couldn't care less what you think about their music but you're writing alot of misinformation.
    So whats you point after all? Do you have opinion on that oriental type garbage, I can give you the “lyrics”
    I like the fact that you seem to believe that people actually like stealing, begging, dumpster diving and prostitution.
    you seem to have missed the point once again. Ofc they do they do whatever they can to work as little as possible

You've obviously never met a person from India if you really do believe that they look like gypsies. I would definitely say that "ethnic" Bulgarians look much more the same as the gypsies compared to gypsies and people from India.
    :
    You seem to have perfect knowledge of every sub-ethnic type of Indian nationals?
    Perfect logic, a country with a population of 1.2 billion+ all the people looks exactly the same?

Well, they do in fact belong in Bulgaria and Romania so I don't see anything wrong with that.
    And again they are citizens of the European Union my boy. They have the right and liberty work and live wherever they would like to? Isnt that what EU is about? Logic fail again, big time! This is like several families from Spain(for instance) decide to move to Germany and get deported for some ****ed phony reason? And on the way on entering the plane they are asked never to return again. There were minority organizations in my country that wanted to sue France in Strasburg.

If EU is so worried about gypsy integration why not integrate them In Stockholm or Brussels, they are EU citizens, the future of the Union. They are going to save us from the demographic crisis.

Would i suggest you not talk about issues you have never really seen/experienced.

If you hace 2 college degrees, my dog can get 5. **** outta here.

EDIT: BTW gypsies love indian movies especailly this one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272118/
    Last edited by fiddy; 04-12-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    And again they are citizens of the European Union my boy. They have the right and liberty work and live wherever they would like to? Isnt that what EU is about?
    Indeed, work and live. Not and/or.

These gypsys do not have any occupation, so they can be deported to the country where they are citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleterious

Agreed, they don't work unless you count organized crime as working.

They are like Somalians I read somewhere all the Somalians Swedens have imported 9-10% work.

Rest of them are just parasites who leeches of the Swedish welfare system where they get free housing, free dental care, free healthcare, free drivers license, spending money. (Swedes only get healthcare of these mentioned.)

Of course once every week or two we see in the biggest newspapers how Somalians cry on the first page of the paper on how their kids can't afford Ipads and Iphones from the social welfare they get.
    On local level they worked schemes to **** the system and get as much benefits as they could. Glad they changed the local law several years ago. Back then few of the educated ones created bogus comapanies and had bogus salaries in the amount x2 the average salary for the country. The salary ofcourse was never paid, except for the taxes that went to the state. So whats the big deal? After working for a year and getting laid off according to the old law you were entitled to worker compensation equal to 90% of your salary. So these mfers bring lets say 1200$ in taxes to the budget and receive back 10800$ in the next year without ever WORKING, CREATING PRODUCT, PROVIDING ANYTHING POSITIVE to the economy/society/humanity. leeches

There was a journalist investigation in Austria about the gypsy beggars with hidden camers and so on. These ****ers hustled as much as 50 euro PER HOUR then the guy at the top of the chain comes and takes the money beats the beggers and so on.

Some of the beggers INTENTIONALLY hurt themselves to get your symphaty and EXPOSE their wounds. I've seen people with missing feet and hands(this one had a cartoon box in his mouth).

I never give money to the beggers, sometimes when in the mood i ask them to buy him/her a lof of brea/slice of pizz/banitsa and you would very surpised to know that ive had many rejections they want the money
    Guess what for?

I remember a one little fellow age 7-8 at most, he was begging in the parking lot of a hypermarket, i was with my sis and her boyfriend, we declined and enterned the store. Our way out he was smoking a cigarette, gave him a pack of waffles or something. You make whatever you want out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Indeed, work and live. Not and/or.

These gypsys do not have any occupation, so they can be deported to the country where they are citizens.
    What if they are unemployed in the process of finding a job? Judging by your logic you can deport every foreigner that has spent two days in a country without doing anything.
    Last edited by fiddy; 04-12-2013 at 11:44 AM.

I use to share my bathroom with this filipino kid when I was a student on the Air Force and he never cleaned the bathroom not even once. My friend used to have a roommate who was a 21 year old filipino and he always had to yell at him to clean after himself too. I think the new generation is just disgusting.

Dunking on everybody in the park

No country has as many rude and ignorant people as Poland. Polish people are the biggest jackasses on the planet. The women can be pretty hot but sleep with and marry men for money and are so up their own ass it makes me puke.

Slovaks and Russians are not far behind. And now I read that the UK is going to be invaded by bloody Romanians and Bulgarians next year. I am getting pissed of with this. Why can't people just stay in their own god damn country.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pinhead
    No country has as many rude and ignorant people as Poland. Polish people are the biggest jackasses on the planet. The women can be pretty hot but sleep with and marry men for money and are so up their own ass it makes me puke.

Slovaks and Russians are not far behind. And now I read that the UK is going to be invaded by bloody Romanians and Bulgarians next year. I am getting pissed of with this. Why can't people just stay in their own god damn country.
    I'm guessing you are English? Do you have problems with Pakis, Indians, Caribbean people moving to the UK in large #'s?

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    I'm guessing you are English? Do you have problems with Pakis, Indians, Caribbean people moving to the UK in large #'s?
    Indians and Pakistanis are respectful and good people on the whole. It is Eastern Europeans who I have a problem with. Can't stand the dumbasses.

NBA rookie of the year

Clueless little bitch.
    I have no idea where to start. So you think after spending 15 minutes on google looking for some meaningless stats you got all the answers? OH MY GOD!
    Haha, you're so pathetic.
    You go on rants racist rants and you get butthurt when someone tells you that the gypsies are just as much as Bulgarian as you are.

Workers? If they are there to work you should throw a party.
    I meant the one's you call your "own", Bulgarians who work in Sweden, you're so stupid that it's not even funny.

My country was established in 681. Get your facts straight. In my highschool days I was discussing the issue with my geography teacher (she can teach history as well) and she told the story that they were brought in the 13th century from India as entertainers for the Byzantine emperor which capital is Constantinople (modern Instabul) right on the frontier between Europe and Asia. Cant confirm the story, doesnt matter. The sad fact is that they are here.
    I wrote the wrong thing, the reference I made about gypsies being in Europe since 1500 years ago was meant to make you understand the fact that it's very likely that there existed gypsies on the land that would become Bulgaria.

Ok teach me more

Such a clown, nice answer after getting schooled.

[QUOTE=fiddy]
    You seem to have missed one very important word

What if they are unemployed in the process of finding a job? Judging by your logic you can deport every foreigner that has spent two days in a country without doing anything.
    Looking for a job is not a valid reason for legal residency. Not within the EU nor anywhere else.

They could come as tourists, but alas, not without money whilst living on the streets.

You seem incredibly ignorant of what the EU actually is.

What is it with the english and the polish? Some brits even resent Froch for having polish grandparents .

The brits are angry already at the romanians and bulgarians cause they work for cheaper. Most english people that work in construction have to settle for less.

Pinhead, if people stayed in their country we wouldnt have had the United States. Without the US, Germany might have won the world war and you'd now be speaking deutsch unless you were jewish...cause now i would be talking to soap. If people had your mentality we'd still be living in the Middle Ages.

Everyone can work and live his life wherever he wants as long as its legal. People hating on them because they were born somewhere else are simple minded and probably have a poor education.

Also, Millwad, dont argue with fiddy. He is right in most of what he says. Only thing i recall differently is that the gypsies were brought as slaves, to work the field, pretty much same as black people in the US. Might be wrong though.

Decent playground baller

You obviously have no clue what you're talking about, if you really believe that you get citizenship just because you gave birth to your child in that particular country you're either ignorant or you live in an imaginary world. Sweden is one the most immigrant friendly countries in the world and even here that doesn't work.
    Um.. you're the one clueless. It is the way it works. How do you think all those millions of Asians born in USA are US citizens? Their parents aren't. Being born in the U.S. gives you citizenship.

Same as a few thousand other countries.

Funny you try to make yourself sound intelligible, but this here exposed you to be just an idiot. You're trying too hard. I don't see why any adult doesn't know this, you must be pretty protected, spoon-fed.

Birth within the United States
    Main articles: Birthright citizenship in the United States and Jus soli
    Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

In the case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), the Supreme Court ruled that a person becomes a citizen of the United States at the time of birth, by virtue of the first clause of the 14th Amendment, if that person:

Is born in the United States
    Has parents that are subjects of a foreign power, but not in any diplomatic or official capacity of that foreign power
    Has parents that have permanent domicile and residence in the United States
    Has parents that are in the United States for business
    idiot.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang
    Um.. you're the one clueless. It is the way it works. How do you think all those millions of Asians born in USA are US citizens? Their parents aren't. Being born in the U.S. gives you citizenship.

Same as a few thousand other countries.

Funny you try to make yourself sound intelligible, but this here exposed you to be just an idiot. You're trying too hard. I don't see why any adult doesn't know this, you must be pretty protected, spoon-fed.

idiot.
    Well, idiot, there aren't thousand of countries to start with and you obviously haven't read what you just quoted. And we were discussing how it works in the EU and even in the US it's much more difficult than what you're trying to make it.

First of all, yes, the baby is a US citizen but that doesn't automatically make the mother or the family of the baby american citizens.

To become a US citizen you must first become a permanent resident and then you must wait 5 years before you even can apply the US citizenship. And to even become a permanent resident is not something that easy for an immigrant to start with.

So yeah, you just quoted me with a BS answer while making yourself looking like a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by FPJ
    What is it with the english and the polish? Some brits even resent Froch for having polish grandparents .

The brits are angry already at the romanians and bulgarians cause they work for cheaper. Most english people that work in construction have to settle for less.

Pinhead, if people stayed in their country we wouldnt have had the United States. Without the US, Germany might have won the world war and you'd now be speaking deutsch unless you were jewish...cause now i would be talking to soap. If people had your mentality we'd still be living in the Middle Ages.

Everyone can work and live his life wherever he wants as long as its legal. People hating on them because they were born somewhere else are simple minded and probably have a poor education.

Also, Millwad, dont argue with fiddy. He is right in most of what he says. Only thing i recall differently is that the gypsies were brought as slaves, to work the field, pretty much same as black people in the US. Might be wrong though.

There is no historical reason for me disliking the Poles. I just think they are absolute jackasses.

And don't let Hollywood get in the way of your thinking. By the time the US joined, the 2nd world war was all but won by Britain and their allies.
    Last edited by pinhead; 04-12-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Banned

There is no historical reason for me disliking the Poles. I just think they are absolute jackasses.

And don't let Hollywood get in the way of your thinking. By the time the US joined, the 2nd world war was all but won by Russia and their allies.
    FIFY

   

this thread is friggen awesome. so far i'm through the first page+ and i find the responses extremely interesting and insightful.

anyway, i'm always eager to learn about other cultures. great way to reverse-learn about your own culture and about core human values.

started typing a long story about a couple extremely aggressive chinese guys i had the misfortune of dealing with recently on an android RPG card game of all things... yes, started... but decided it would just take too long to explain it all properly. all i can say is, wow... what a big bag of disingenuous tricks they can wield when they want to. sort of like 'how to be a total asshole to other people without ever being an overt asshole' or something.