Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Russell Westbrook-Biggest Draft Bust

1 i meant to say Alston came off the bench couse of course RW and DW didnt play together..
    Then proofread.

and then ur compare hedo and al thorton which now "MORE" than proves your a complete retard..we are comparing rookie years stupid..not RW's rookie year to dwade Now..WE ARE COMPARING ROOKIE YEARS..of course..hedo is better now but al thorton was 50 times better than hedo at their 1st couple seasons in the league (not sayin RW is that 2 dwade..but they have alot of similarities in statistics and style of play)
    You're comparing the stats of those players. I'm comparing Hedo and Thornton at their respective ages right now. And by your logic (which is only looking up stats) they are the same as far as scoring goes right now in their careers.

I was talkin to both you and Interminator so that was his referral to RW being overrated..so no i wont go search 4 that..
    You quoted a post I made.

an
    d so because i got so called "flamed" by 7 people "who supposingly know all about bball and the draft" that my mock draft was wack...right..
    It was more than wack. It was the worst mock draft I've ever seen in my life. No exaggeration.

and because i accidently put a video of Steph 4 Earl who happened to be right under neath steph so mistakes do happen..but noticed how nobody else even put videos on their mock drafts..but because of an accidental video error in 1! of my picks..my draft is trash... (no)
    Like I said, proofread your ****. And because you put videos in your mock and others didn't that makes yours special? Anybody can type into a search box on youtube.

and because i accidently added an extra d to Chase Buding()er my mock draft is trash..and last year before he decided to return he was lottery material last year and maybe the year before that.
    im not the only one (http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us)
    You just posted a link from over a year ago

he has a very similar game and body type to that of Joe Alexander who got drafted in the lottery at #8..so idk what ur talkin about..their are mixed results about Ellington and some people have him ranked high some have him low..he is a athletic..good nba sized..and a adequete shooter who could be a good player..so thats how my WHOle mock draft is trash.... (no..)
    I'd like to see who has him ranked ANYWHERE near 12th in the draft. He's not that athletic and he's undersized. Why do you keep lying to try to prove something?

and then u talk about the 76ers..u say Phily as 1 SF with no PG..well last time i checked Andre Miller avg 16.3/7ast/5reb..those are all star numbers..i understand he is gettin and they will soon need a replacement..but with this team in a win now mode..IN MY OPINION james johnson is the more nba ready player..for 1..u say they have 2 SF's but i see it as AI plays the 2 wit T.Y playin the 3..that gives u Louie WIlliams to play the back up 1..with willie green to play the back up 2..and now theirs no depth to play the back up 3..theirs my reasoning..but since you claim "Philly has no point guard" (which is far from the smartest thing ive heard all day) then mock draft is wrong.. (no)
    Andre Miller is not currently a member of the 76ers. This whole text is void.

see i dont give 2 ****'s about what Ed-who cares says..its MY MOCK DRAFT..and ima put what i think is in my best opinion..this is website like i told GOBB that is here to share basketball insights and opinions..if other people disagree with it..so be it..but ur being a little girl and deleted in because your laughable logic..claims my draft is trash..bro you a joke..
    Your thread is a joke.

1 more thing,..u said in your "Posterize's Pro Prospect's (how corny ) u said "best fits for Steph Curry"..#6.. to Minnesota..where did I have him going? Minnesota..u said maynor is a 13-21 pick i had him going 21..u said one of flynns best fits is in atlanta..where did i have him? ATLANTA..among with almost all your other prospects which were also in my mock draft..your best fits were where i had them going but yet my draft is trash..bro yur a joke..
    What does this have to do with anything? Just because Flynn fits in with Atlanta doesn't mean the Sixers are going to pass on him for mother ****ing James Johnson. The only good thing about those 3 things you just mentioned is Curry.

I'm done responding to you. If I see you post any more trash on here I'm just going to delete it because all I see it as is spam and a waste of space. If that website you mentioned gave it love then go back there and post some more. Bye.

why live??

Why even reply to someone so stupid?

[QUOTE=Se

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    I get suckered in every time.
    Dude, you're too good for it. All you are doing is validating his existence.

Banned

So whats going on here?

I didnt care to read through it but hyping a sub 40% shooting PG makes me wonder.

OKC had much better options at #4 from Eric Gordon to Jerryd Bayless who they could have drafted at #4.
    They give you a lot more than what Westbrook can give you, but at least they can claim they do have a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by Interminator
    So whats going on here?

I didnt care to read through it but hyping a sub 40% shooting PG makes me wonder.

OKC had much better options at #4 from Eric Gordon to Jerryd Bayless who they could have drafted at #4.
    They give you a lot more than what Westbrook can give you, but at least they can claim they do have a PG.
    Did you get to see basketball guru's mock draft? Or would you like me to reopen it for a good laugh?

Banned

Did you get to see basketball guru's mock draft? Or would you like me to reopen it for a good laugh?
    Post it brah.

I can only imagine what this idiot came up with.

its open, 2nd page

Banned

its open, 2nd page
    Posted brought it back to the 1st page to live in shame.

Make that Romero Osby thread disappear please I look completely stupid now for posting that then.

Make that Romero Osby thread disappear please I look completely stupid now for posting that then.
    Just for admitting it...sure.

Most of your threads make you look that way. Its the reason I bump them to see you admit it. You finally did for 1. Hopefully you do for the others if not in the future.

Didnt retract my statement at all.

Wade is a much more superior scorer than Russell at this point, the only similarity between Westbrook & Wade is both are explosive athletes with an ability to finish at the basket.

What you're looking at in Russell is an undersized athletic 2 who could excel when off the ball in transition due to how quick he gets up the court, but he doesn't shoot efficiently although he can create his own shot unlike a lot of other PG's.

The problem is that the Thunder are attempting to mold him into a PG, thus playing the role of a facilitator rather than a finisher which is his strongest asset.

When you keep him from getting to the basket, you completely remove him from an offensive set because hes not good enough of a passer or has the PG vision to find his teammates when in half court without a high turnover margin.
    Sounds to me in this you're comparing him to Randy Foye. Westbrook is at least an average point guard. He'll get better in time he might even start at the 2 and play alongside a good point and be an undersized 2 like Wade, or as I mentioned earlier Randy Foye. Just admit you made a mistake we all do it.

RW is a gamer. This thread fails.

I usually hit open layups

Any player that is compared to Monta Ellis is going to be a bust. Bayless and Westbrook were both compared to Ellis. What that bascially means is that a player is not skilled enough to play the point and too small to play the 2. Players like that somehow find ways to excite fans and stay on rosters as 6th or 7th men..Eddie House, Juan Dixon, Leandro Barbosa and Ben Gordon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
    Any player that is compared to Monta Ellis is going to be a bust. Bayless and Westbrook were both compared to Ellis. What that bascially means is that a player is not skilled enough to play the point and too small to play the 2. Players like that somehow find ways to excite fans and stay on rosters as 6th or 7th men..Eddie House, Juan Dixon, Leandro Barbosa and Ben Gordon.
    Bayless is a better scorer than Westbrook, both are equally explosive when attacking the basket and Bayless has the benefit of range that Westbrook does not have.