Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

If someone said their favorite movie was ________, you'd know you hated them. It could be something obvious like "Sex and the City"/"Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift" or it could be a movie like "Swingers", which I actually like, but people who claim it as their favorite movie are usually complete cheese d*cks. Looking for more than just the title of the movie here to make a good thread. why you hate the movie and/or the people who love it is part of the required answer. you will be graded (possibly degraded).

D-Shark
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate t

Big Lebowski

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

If they say that Twilight or any of its go relations then I know that it is definately not gonna work if she is a girl... if its a guy, then imma take his mancard and smack him in the face.

Seriously, I heard through a friend that a guy at are school was dumped by his girlfriend because he wasnt enough like "Emmett" and that he was a disapointment... THIS POOR GUY GOT DUMPED FOR A FICTIONAL VAMPIRE.

This series ruins lives.

Blu Ray

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

the Dark Knight

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    the Dark Knight
    That's what I was gonna say.

I dunno how many threads have been created here asking people what their favorite movie is, and three months back, over half of them listed "The Dark Knight", like they'd never seen a decent movie until last summer.

Falking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

I dunno how many threads have been created here asking people what their favorite movie is, and three months back, over half of them listed "The Dark Knight", like they'd never seen a decent movie until last summer.

Falking pathetic.
    I remember that s[COLOR="Black"]hit[/COLOR]. I was involved in a lot of those arguements saying that movie was way overrated. It was a good movie, don't get me wrong. It's just nothing too special outside of the Joker's part.

Scarface. I can't believe the number of people who love that movie. It's a good/great movie. But favorite movie ? Come on. Is that the only gangster movie you've ever seen ? And people who think that are usually not too bright.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

Falking pathetic.
    Agreed. When I watched it I was like "What ? That's it ?". Too much hype. Even the Joker was not that special. Good movie, good perfomance, but really overrated.

Blu Ray

I'll give Ledger his due, it was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen. His performance and the action doesn't make up for everyone else. That said, I still love the movie, but to think It's anywhere near GOAT status is just laughable.

Any movie that came out these past few years.

Hellbound

No Country For Old Men
    Sideways
    30 Days Of Night
    In Bruges
    etc

My favorite movie is High School High.

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaiel
    Scarface. I can't believe the number of people who love that movie. It's a good/great movie. But favorite movie ? Come on. Is that the only gangster movie you've ever seen ? And people who think that are usually not too bright.
    Good call on Scarface. It became almost a f*cking fashion statement at one point just to say that this was your favourite movie. People who do have this down as their favourite movie are usually the same generic loser that thinks they're cool as ice when they say that Scarface represents them and what they are about.

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    My favorite movie is High School High.
    Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Classic.

SO agree.

NBA Superstar

Anyone who picks a post-1970's movie as the GOAT is an "idiot" right away in my book. lol

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

man...I came in here with one idea and then read two movies already posted that make more sense...

I came in here with Natural Born Killers in mind....the type of person that considers that film their favorite needs to be slapped around IMO

but...

Fast and the Furious mentioned in the OP...yeah, that is the type of person I probably wouldn't get along with...this would mean you are a 16-18 year old car junky with no appreciation for anything decent...

ScarFace...now I really liked tht movie when I was younger, as well as many of my freinds...but the type of person that would consider this their favorite movie is usually a young gangsta wannabe...and I want nothing to do with them...